expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

time to eat shit disinfo agent resident troll rightwinger,almost every media report i been seeing today coming out is RAMS AND CHARGERS.:asshole::up_yours:

i heard on my radio station as well this morning who have reporters out there they talked to one of the owners who told them its Rams and chargers/Inglewood.:up::up_yours::fu:

oh and time to eat EVEN more paid troll rightwinger,:ahole-1:

look at this below.:asshole:

Just now on NFL Network: Reporting that LA Committee just met privately with Spanos and Davis to try to dissolve their partnership so one of them (i.e. Chargers) can join the Inglewood ticket with the Rams, and that the owners want to get this done tonight.

Last edited:
Damn 9-11

You made 2000 posts on this thread and..

HOUSTON – A powerful NFL committee has made its recommendation in the three-way race for Los Angeles.

The NFL’s committee on Los Angeles opportunities told NFL owners here Tuesday that it favors the stadium project in Carson, Calif., a joint venture proposed by the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders. The other choice on the table was the project in Inglewood backed by St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke, though owners also decided Tuesday that the Rams will not be moving there alone if that project survives at all.

Poor 9/11

He has been bumping this thread almost every day for a year and a half. Made over 2000 posts on it

Guess what?
NFL committee recommends proposal of Chargers and Raiders

Come on 9/11.....ready to admit you are rightwingers bitch?
Guess what? He's right. What is it to you if he bumps the thread? Get a life!

Poor 9/11

He has been bumping this thread almost every day for a year and a half. Made over 2000 posts on it

Guess what?

poor disinfo troll right winger.someone who can NEVER admit when he is wrong.:lmao::muahaha::haha:

that is funny that he is going by ONE just ONE report when I have seen MULTIPLE reports today that the owners are in favor of the inglewood project having the charger AND the Rams in inglewood next year.

Just now on NFL Network: Reporting that LA Committee just met privately with Spanos and Davis to try to dissolve their partnership so one of them (i.e. Chargers) can join the Inglewood ticket with the Rams, and that the owners want to get this done tonight.

NFL Networks IAN RAPOPORT reporting Inglewood site will be approved. Rams to LA and Chargers conditional to move after SD public vote.

-NFL OWNERS REPORTEDLY HOPING RAMS/CHARGERS STADIUM IN LOS ANGELES,SORRY RAIDERS.
roflol.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...sorry-raiders/

Last edited:
Poor 9/11

Guess what?

Jesus wants the Rams in St Louis

Poor 9/11

Guess what?

see what i am talking about jeri,EVERYTIME USMB'S resident troll rightwinger is backed up against the wall with pesky facts he cant refute,he changes the subject.Like clockwork he is so easy to predict.:lmao::haha:

USMB'S resident troll cant debunk these facts below that came out today that it will be rams and chargers so as always,he changes the subject to avoid admitting deafeat.:haha::lmao:

-NFL OWNERS REPORTEDLY HOPING RAMS/CHARGERS STADIUM IN LOS ANGELES,SORRY RAIDERS.
roflol.gif

NFL Networks IAN RAPOPORT reporting Inglewood site will be approved. Rams to LA and Chargers conditional to move after SD public vote.

Poor 9/11

Guess what?

because he cant stand me proving him wrong since he said the Rams would NEVER come back to LA thats why he hates me bumping the thread cause the truth hurts that he has been proven wrong.:haha::lmao::muahaha::rofl:

Damn 9-11

You made 2000 posts on this thread and..

HOUSTON – A powerful NFL committee has made its recommendation in the three-way race for Los Angeles.

The NFL’s committee on Los Angeles opportunities told NFL owners here Tuesday that it favors the stadium project in Carson, Calif., a joint venture proposed by the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders. The other choice on the table was the project in Inglewood backed by St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke, though owners also decided Tuesday that the Rams will not be moving there alone if that project survives at all.

hey PAID SHILL of USMB,time to wipe the egg off your face and let me give you a crying towel to cry in defeat.:haha::lmao: as always,I OWN you just like i have since day one you arrived here in EVERY debate.:haha:

roflol.gif

NFL Networks IAN RAPOPORT reporting Inglewood site will be approved. Rams to LA and Chargers conditional to move after SD public vote.:up:

even in st louis,they have accepted it that the Rams are in LA this year.this was posted at the los angeles rams site i post at from a rams fan that lives in ST LOUIS.-

As a St. Louis Rams fan, congrats on getting the Rams back. My only suggestions are to keep showing up to the games and find a way to get rid of that owner. Worst owner in all of sports and the Rams will find it very hard to win with him at the helm.

Last edited:
Yup - The NFL voted to move the Rams back to LA.

9/11 inside job has been going at this since 2012 & still his screws lose & has this thread is off by a year.

Yup - The NFL voted to move the Rams back to LA.

9/11 inside job has been going at this since 2012 & still his screws lose & has this thread is off by a year.

congrats at demonstrating as always that YOU are the one who lies all the time not me as you so falsely accused me of disinfo agent troll.:banana:

going on about this since 2012? oh really? check the date of the thread idiot.:rofl:

your obviously thinking of when YOU got worried the Rams were leaving that dump in stank louis.:rofl:

oh and unlike you at least I admit it when i am wrong,i admitted way back this summer i was off by one year and said it would be THIS year,you however said they were NEVER coming back saying kronke was just using the land as LEVERAGE for a new stadium and LIED saying you did no say that, wait to watch you play dodgeball with this quote of yours below from back then.:haha::lmao::rofl:

ALL BLACK AND WHITE YOUR COMMENTS FROM A YEAR AND A HALF AGO BACK THEN,TIME TO EAT CROW BECAUSE AS I ALWAYS DO,ONCE AGAIN AS USUAL I TAKE YOU TO SCHOOL.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I wish we had the Cardinals back in St. Louis also, but that is water under the bridge. Stan is just trying to fleece tax payers for more money. He can kiss my ass. LA should get the Raiders, I hear they are available.

Stan is just using his families WalMart property as leverage in negociations with St. Louis. It will cost him $2.5 billion to move the team.The NFL will hit him with a $275 million relocation fee if he moves the Rams to Los Angeles. The massive relocation fee and the cost of building a stadium himself would appear to be prohibitive.

screws lose? oh the IRONY.:lmao:

YOU not only thought Kroneke was just using the land purchase as LEVERAGE for a new stadium in stank louis,but cant even count as well saying i started this thread in 2012.

comedy gold from you as always little troll.:lmao::haha:

Last edited:
i said back then I would have the last laugh on you two trolls after you both said they were not coming back as i just proved and i am INDEED having the last laugh on you just as i said i would back then a year and a half ago.

I was wondering when you would come on my thread and troll again when you did not come on and say the Rams players at the christmas party told you they are staying in stank louis.:rofl:

your ilk is the typical kind in stank louis and why your city should NEVER have another football team again.you all are bandwagon fans there ,you all will take ANY team as you proved in your posts.

thats the MAJOR difference between LA RAM fans and Ram fans in stank louis, stank louis will take ANY team as you have proven,

you lose the cardinals,then whine about it and take the Rams as a consolation prize,NOW you lost the Rams,and you all want ANOTHER NFL team to steal? :rofl::rolleyes-41:

In Los Angeles,they all wanted the RAMS back or no other team,they would not take just any team like you did,they did not want an expansion team,they wanted the RAMS "NOBODY ELSE" same as me.because unlike you,in LA they are LOYAL to their team.:up:

quote from troll KISS MY-Yup The NFL voted to move the Rams back to LA.

yup,they voted to move them back after you said they were NOT coming back a year and a half ago with your warped THEORY kroneke was just using the land purchase for lets hear it-LEVERAGE for a new stadium in st louis were you were words BACK THEN,you know it,i know it disinfo agent.:rofl::lmao::haha:

Poor 9/11

Guess what?

see what i am talking about jeri,EVERYTIME USMB'S resident troll rightwinger is backed up against the wall with pesky facts he cant refute,he changes the subject.Like clockwork he is so easy to predict.:lmao::haha:

USMB'S resident troll cant debunk these facts below that came out today that it will be rams and chargers so as always,he changes the subject to avoid admitting deafeat.:haha::lmao:

roflol.gif

Sucker....

You believe that hoax?

Poor 9/11

Guess what?

roflol.gif

Sucker....

You believe that hoax?

sucker indeed you are paid troll.,:rofl::lmao::haha:

YOU actually never thought carson was a hoax.comedy gold.:rofl:

as always,you prove my point for me as you have since day one resident troll that you are INCAPABLE of EVER SAYING-WOW YOU WERE RIGHT 9/11. I WAS WRONG.:up:

thats why you are USMB'S resident troll.:up:

Knowing you disinfo agent,I would not put it past you that you STILL honestly think carson is real and the raiders and chargers will be playing in LA this year.:lmao:

I guess ESPN and all the media just lied to everybody in the entire country last night as well as this morning as well right?:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:

Poor 9/11

Guess what?

roflol.gif

Sucker....

You believe that hoax?
you do indeed believe in hoaxs such as that carson toxic landfill site.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

must suck to be a troll who can never admit defeat.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i said a few months ago,you won the battle temporary when i said they would be back this past year,but i was going to win the WAR when the Rams are back in LA.

everyone here knows I have showed you for the lying paid troll you are who can NEVER admit defeat.

here,let me give you this rag so you can wipe the shit off your face paid troll.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Poor 9/11

Guess what?

roflol.gif

Sucker....

You believe that hoax?

sucker indeed you are paid troll.,:rofl::lmao::haha:

YOU actually never thought carson was a hoax.comedy gold.:rofl:

as always,you prove my point for me as you have since day one resident troll that you are INCAPABLE of EVER SAYING-WOW YOU WERE RIGHT 9/11. I WAS WRONG.:up:

thats why you are USMB'S resident troll.:up:

Knowing you disinfo agent,I would not put it past you that you STILL honestly think carson is real and the raiders and chargers will be playing in LA this year.:lmao:

I guess ESPN and all the media just lied to everybody in the entire country last night as well as this morning as well right?:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:
Are you that fucking gullible that you actually believe that nonsense?

Forum List

Back