Expanding the ignore function

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Anyone know if there's a way to block all posts that quote a poster on your ignore list? It's frustrating when you don't want to waste time with TM, yet you have to scroll through page after page of people replying to her. Can't we make those posts which quote her collapse like hers do?

Don't click on her threads, bub.

I think that's such a big loophole in the system it makes the feature pretty much worthless.

Anyone know if there's a way to block all posts that quote a poster on your ignore list? It's frustrating when you don't want to waste time with TM, yet you have to scroll through page after page of people replying to her. Can't we make those posts which quote her collapse like hers do?

I've reached the point where I just get out of a thread when I can see that the two or three people who particularly piss me off are also there. It's not worth my time to even be in the same room, so to speak.

You'd lose all ability to ridicule the silly twit though...

Forum List

Back