executive tyranny

Hey Dave, did you think that up yourself, or did your mommy help you?:clap2:

Interesting that so many conservatives think "gay" is an insult. But when it came to Cheney's daughter, that was different.:cuckoo:

I may not be able to recover fromt that one. May have to call Craig for guidance. You Army guys sure are smart.:lol:
where did dave say anything was gay?

One of those executive trannys tried to pick up a friend of mine in NY once....

what, tyranny?

sorry wrong message board.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.. Thomas Jefferson 1802

The extreme leftists since as far back as I can remember never
support our efforts to go overseas to defend liberty--although this will never happen These assholes need a real RED Dawn to once again have a all pulled together USA.

In uniform and on base when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. Do you have the slightest idea of what that day was like?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.. Thomas Jefferson 1802

The extreme leftists since as far back as I can remember never
support our efforts to go overseas to defend liberty--although this will never happen These assholes need a real RED Dawn to once again have a all pulled together USA.

In uniform and on base when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. Do you have the slightest idea of what that day was like?

Which has what to do with the fact that liberals are generally excuse makers for despots and tyrants? Which has what to do with the fact that Liberals generally hate their own country? That has what to do with the fact Liberals ARE despots and would gladly wage war on their own country before engaging any other country? All of course for our own good?

Forum List

Back