Executive Order Leads to Capture of ISIS Leader.

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
I agree with everything he's done, I agree 100% with his temporary ban on immigration from countries with terrorist ties. It has already prevented a terrorist from entering the U.S.

Executive Order Leads to Capture of ISIS Leader, Rasheed Muhammad

If you read the entire piece at the link above, you'll see that former Attorney General Yates, who was justifiably let go for refusing to follow the president's orders, now sounds like she regrets her actions and wants her job back: Too late, you leftist tool!

I agree with everything he's done, I agree 100% with his temporary ban on immigration from countries with terrorist ties. It has already prevented a terrorist from entering the U.S.

If you read the entire piece at the link above, you'll see that former Attorney General Yates, who was justifiably let go for refusing to follow the president's orders, now sounds like she regrets her actions and wants her job back: Too late, you leftist tool!

Fake news.

Fake news.
Like you give a shit. 10 minutes ago you were parading around this site talking about trump is going to invade Mexico.
Buy a clue. That's something us tax payers cant give you.

NOPE.. No confirmation from ANY credible source. Doesn't smell right. Ain't a news agency of record. Appears to be some fake newspaper with a Mexico URL....

Fake news. This site is like the ABC site. They take familiar domain names in order to legitimize their bullshit. They are the same ones that started the bullshit about chapo donating to Clinton..

NOPE.. No confirmation from ANY credible source. Doesn't smell right. Ain't a news agency of record. Appears to be some fake newspaper with a Mexico URL....
Yep. Remember the ABC fake news site that had people in a fizzy? Same thing.

When this is confirmed by ANY recognized news source or ANNOUNCED by the Trump Admin, I'll apologize. Right now. It's being "embargoed" in Conspiracy Theories. Pending confirmation..

I think there is PLENTY of other REAL stuff to fight about.

Fake news.

As opposed to the constant fake news on CNN.

Fake news.

It can't be fake news. My Toaster confirmed it.

Picture is of FBI agent outside the apartment of Najibullah Zazi in Aurora, Colorado

Forum List

Back