Anonymous - TRUTH about Donald Trump

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Anonymous has released a new video about Trump and the election. It's a few days old but I don't see it posted anywhere on the boards.

I don't normally care too much about these guys, they always have some very vague things to say, but it can be mildly entertaining.

They don't seem to care about the "left vs right" politics in the US, but rather the global wars going on and corruption.

They seem to want to give Trump a chance, but they fear he will just go down as a servant to the world order like Bush, Obama, and the Clintons.

Anonymous has released a new video about Trump and the election. It's a few days old but I don't see it posted anywhere on the boards.

I don't normally care too much about these guys, they always have some very vague things to say, but it can be mildly entertaining.

They don't seem to care about the "left vs right" politics in the US, but rather the global wars going on and corruption.

They seem to want to give Trump a chance, but they fear he will just go down as a servant to the world order like Bush, Obama, and the Clintons.

a Fake Anonymous ppl are turning on this pos because of his Trump threats so the real anon. is going to go under because of morons like this.

Referring more to the one who threatens to hack Trumps tax returns etc.

These are the ones who are on the same side as these nut job protesters so they think alike act alike and will do things alike.

Sorry. Pending any acknowledgement from Anonymous that this is THEIR material and their position, the thread is "embargoed" in Conspiracy Theory" forum.

There are enough REAL issues to discuss and fight over. Don't need folks with a Vid production App and a $12 mask making more rumbles on USMB..

Forum List

Back