Excellent News- Obamacare set to FAIL in California 4-30-15

So you would rather people want till the problem persists, go to the emergency room, can't pay for the services and people with the insurance covering the costs? How fiscally sound of you.

No. We want people with no health insurance turned away at hospitals and clinics and allowed to die on the street like the dogs they are.

ACA was not rushed through. There were hearings after hearings after hearings, congressional town hall meetings and because the GOP never wanted to cooperate, democrats had no choice but to follow through with Obama's promise of universal healthcare and pull the bill through...get your facts straights. And yes, they thought they could tweek it later, and yes, it backfired, but blame that on the GOP, not the Obama administration.

The Democrats had a choice. The choice to not pass a bad bill. They are 100% to blame. No getting around that. Yes, the american people didn't want it and the polls showed that and so did the town halls and they still passed it. Nice try. Lol..

WTF you mean the american people were against it???? Another bs lie.....the american stupid was against it, the american people weren't. What we had were ass ho's like Palin and the GOP liars, out tainting the bill with death panel stories and lies. Fox news profiled a small business owner who later went to a legitimate news source to get her story right. I mean, the right was hell fire bent on defeating this bill at all cost and because people in this country can't think on their own, without someone brainwashing them, you get negative numbers.

Remember Reid getting crucified at his town hall on obamacare? Lol.. Go find it on youtube. Funny.. You heard me loud and clear. The ONLY people that were for it is Obama and the liberals who voted for it. THAT's IT. Suck it up now and accept it you idiot. :)

My congressman was hammered too, so what's your fuckin point? The fact of the matter is this, just as ss and medicare had its issues, this to will pass....so you suck it up, pal!!

I'll bet you $1,000 right now that this entire bill gets scrapped during the next presidents term. I already know I'll win. You game? Loser..

LOLOLOLOLOL......keep dreaming......it may get tweeked a bit, but dismantled? Keep dreaming. As much as you people whine about it, trust me, people are loving this and dispite what you nuts think....oh, and if Hillary runs, you're gonna get a GOP president, but a worthless one at that!!

So you would rather people want till the problem persists, go to the emergency room, can't pay for the services and people with the insurance covering the costs? How fiscally sound of you.

No. We want people with no health insurance turned away at hospitals and clinics and allowed to due on the street like the dogs they are.

Allowed to "due"" on the streets???? Gotcha!! Dumb fkkk!!

From the article:

-------------------------------------

"Covered California’s enrollment growth for 2015 was a mere 1 percent, according to a study this month by Avalere Health. "

"That was worst than all but two other state exchanges. Meanwhile, California’s Obamacare exchange managed to retain only 65 percent of previous enrollees, the nation’s fourth-lowest re-enrollment rate."

--------------------------------------
The biggest issue I had with Obamacare (besides the way it was rammed through congress under reconciliation) was that it encourages "adverse selection". They "young and healthy" know that paying for a product they will not use is stupid. So they aren't buying. Who is enrolling? OLD, SICK PEOPLE.

59 percent of non-elderly adults who selected an exchange plan were older than 45, compared to just 32 percent of the uninsured population: a skew of 27 percent. On the other hand, 25 percent of non-elderly adults who selected an exchange plan were younger than 35, compared to 47 percent of the uninsured: a skew of 22 percent, for a total skew of 49 percent (27 plus 22)

ACA-enrollment-by-age-group.png

I don't think the state will allow CC to fail - they'll try to paper over it or subsidize it. Either way, it's never going to be affordable or efficient.

The Democrats had a choice. The choice to not pass a bad bill. They are 100% to blame. No getting around that. Yes, the american people didn't want it and the polls showed that and so did the town halls and they still passed it. Nice try. Lol..

WTF you mean the american people were against it???? Another bs lie.....the american stupid was against it, the american people weren't. What we had were ass ho's like Palin and the GOP liars, out tainting the bill with death panel stories and lies. Fox news profiled a small business owner who later went to a legitimate news source to get her story right. I mean, the right was hell fire bent on defeating this bill at all cost and because people in this country can't think on their own, without someone brainwashing them, you get negative numbers.

Remember Reid getting crucified at his town hall on obamacare? Lol.. Go find it on youtube. Funny.. You heard me loud and clear. The ONLY people that were for it is Obama and the liberals who voted for it. THAT's IT. Suck it up now and accept it you idiot. :)

My congressman was hammered too, so what's your fuckin point? The fact of the matter is this, just as ss and medicare had its issues, this to will pass....so you suck it up, pal!!

I'll bet you $1,000 right now that this entire bill gets scrapped during the next presidents term. I already know I'll win. You game? Loser..

LOLOLOLOLOL......keep dreaming......it may get tweeked a bit, but dismantled? Keep dreaming. As much as you people whine about it, trust me, people are loving this and dispite what you nuts think....oh, and if Hillary runs, you're gonna get a GOP president, but a worthless one at that!!

When something can't sustain it's self because of lack of signups you can't force them to sign up unless you do a public option, which because the GOP control the house is dead. So, since there's no other way to sustain it you scrap it and propose something else. Escpecially something with this many HUGE issues that aren't fixable.

Take my $1000 bet or zip it. ;)

From the article:

"Covered California’s enrollment growth for 2015 was a mere 1 percent, according to a study this month by Avalere Health. "

"That was worst than all but two other state exchanges. Meanwhile, California’s Obamacare exchange managed to retain only 65 percent of previous enrollees, the nation’s fourth-lowest re-enrollment rate."

The biggest issue I had with Obamacare (besides the way it was rammed through congress under reconciliation) was that it encourages "adverse selection". They "young and healthy" know that paying for a product they will not use is stupid. So they aren't buying. Who is enrolling? OLD, SICK PEOPLE.

59 percent of non-elderly adults who selected an exchange plan were older than 45, compared to just 32 percent of the uninsured population: a skew of 27 percent. On the other hand, 25 percent of non-elderly adults who selected an exchange plan were younger than 35, compared to 47 percent of the uninsured: a skew of 22 percent, for a total skew of 49 percent (27 plus 22)

I don't think the state will allow CC to fail - they'll try to paper over it or subsidize it. Either way, it's never going to be affordable or efficient.

Bingo. It will get scrapped.

From the article:

But its the old and sick that we all pay for no matter how much you try to candy coat it.

From the article:

But its the old and sick that we all pay for no matter how much you try to candy coat it.

How much does obamacare cost and compare that to how much the poor goes into the hospital and put the bill on the tax payer. Cheaper to just have tax payers pay their bill and scrap Obamacare.

From the article:

Who's candy coating?

What we had before (nothing) was better than what we have now and cost less.

When something can't sustain it's self because of lack of signups you can't force them to sign up unless you do a public option, which because the GOP control the house is dead. So, since there's no other way to sustain it you scrap it and propose something else. Escpecially something with this many HUGE issues that aren't fixable.

Take my $1000 bet or zip it. ;)

What needs to happen is education.....when you educate the young and those who are against it, you will find a willing subject. As it stands now, to much mis information is out there and not enough real facts. Free birth control, mamagrams and yearly pap smears are something the young, especially women would appreciate. Men getting yearly exams, something else that's free under their health insurance coverage, all designed to have a healthier generation...education, information.....win win for all...and that 1000 bucks, keep it pal, your gonna need it if this fails. I got insurance!!

From the article:

How much does obamacare cost and compare that to how much the poor goes into the hospital and put the bill on the tax payer. Cheaper to just have tax payers pay their bill and scrap Obamacare.

Not true.....if your on any type of gov. subsidized program, that money you get, is taken for health coverage...so even the poor pays into it. Prior to that, it was given freely. ACA is working, dispite what you think. Stop buying into the hype

From the article:

Who's candy coating?

What we had before (nothing) was better than what we have now and cost less.

I got a question for you, what increases thus far, have you personally seen occur in your finances that is causing you all this stupid stress? I would bet my last dollar, nothing....you just like to cry about shit. My deductables are ridiculous, but I blame the insurance greed bastards for this, not ACA

Up until Obama created Obamacare I didn't have a problem with him but the fact that he did make it means he will go down as my most disliked president. He made a mess that he's leaving for the next guy to clean up.

From the article:

Why does everything think just because you suddenly have health insurance your gonna be running to the doctor every five minutes? I have insurance, I see my doctor about 4 times a year, if that...chill out.....not everyone runs to the doctor.

Up until Obama created Obamacare I didn't have a problem with him but the fact that he did make it means he will go down as my most disliked president. He made a mess that he's leaving for the next guy to clean up.

Keep dreaming....Obama is not going down because of ACA. There are over 300 million people in this country and contrary to popular beliefs, not all of them hate Obama.....I mean you people really think you own this fucking country, you don't!!

Schadenfreude. I just want my old job and the health plan and 401k I lost because of Mr. Well intentioned. So what's the fall back plan?

Keep dreaming....Obama is not going down because of ACA. There are over 300 million people in this country and contrary to popular beliefs, not all of them hate Obama.....I mean you people really think you own this fucking country, you don't!!
When I said I and my I didn't know I was talking about the other 300 million people in the country but I guess you can't read.

Tigerred59,

Quote in bold where I said ANY of what you said I said. Do it NOW or I'm going to report you. Also, educated? I could have fixed this unisured high premium issue with zero federal regulations and only 50 billion a year in federal funds. Don't tell me I need to be educated, you twit.

If you heard how to easily fix this your shit your pants and say well now I see that this bill was ALL ABOUT GETTING MORE CONTROL OVER THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, period. End of story.

When I said I and my I didn't know I was talking about the other 300 million people in the country but I guess you can't read.

huh? You said and I quote: he will go down as my most disliked president. He made a mess that he's leaving for the next guy to clean up...unquote....thus my comment, so I guess you can't read either!!

Forum List

Back