EX-Seiu Busted

Well, this is really is stupid.

The bankers and guys on Wall Street having been doing a great job crashing our economy on their own.

DON'T FORGET THIS FOLKS. Seius agenda is HIS agenda

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh....The stale old child labor chestnut.

Is the list of accomplishments of unions and the nanny state so thin that you have to go back over a century for your "greatest hits"? :lol:

How about your best? Yeah can't name one damn thing you have ever done to help america.

Well I will go with something more recent.

The Family and Medical Leave act of 1993.

Passed by Democratic congress and president ensuring that if your wife gets pregnant or you get seriously injured and are in the hospital for weeks, you will still have your job.

I know, protect your rights to earn a living for your family is a communist idea and we should FEAR IT.

I help by not going around pretending I'm doing the world a big fat favor with my do-goodery and imposing myself into everyone else's business, under the arrogant and contemptible pretext that I know what's better for them than they do.

You should give it a try sometime.

Is the list of accomplishments of unions and the nanny state so thin that you have to go back over a century for your "greatest hits"? :lol:

How about your best? Yeah can't name one damn thing you have ever done to help america.

Passed by Democratic congress and president ensuring that if your wife gets pregnant or you get seriously injured and are in the hospital for weeks, you will still have your job.

I know, protect your rights to earn a living for your family is a communist idea and we should FEAR IT.

well now...Is it the DEMOCRATS who are going to be PAYING YOU?
So you don't see how forcing a company to keep someone on who isn't earning their pay, isn't COMMUNIST?

Last edited:
Someday you will realise these banks pulled a big fat fast one on us and wreaked our economy so they could make money.

We took all the risk and they took all the money.

Some fools still think they are the heros.
Some fools think obamaturd and his cronies are doing the right thing. Key word, fools!

Keep doing your masters bidding.

Our 'master' is the US Constitution. Yours is a far left agenda seeking to destroy that document. That document gives us the right... the duty... to take up arms against anyone who tries to take our freedom away from us. Be warned.

"I dont want to kill the government I just want to shrink it to a size I can drown it in the bathtub" Grover Norquist

Its the right who want our government dead so the corps can run the world.

It the left who fights that.

Your side fights for the death of our government.

The left fights the people who want to take our government out from under neath us.
That is why the left are idiots.

well now...Is it the DEMOCRATS who are going to be PAYING YOU?
So you don't see how forcing a company to keep someone on who isn't earning their pay, isn't COMMUNIST?

They aren't getting paid. Thats up to the company. But you're a girl, why the hell should you lose your job because you want to have a family? Now I doubt anyone would want to be around you long enough to actually want to have sex with you. I would be scared in a second like "Whoa, not dealing with that."

But back to the point, why should you lose your job because you want a family. Or you get into a car accident that isn't your fault and are in multiple casts, your response is "Those lazy SOBs." Seriously?

Now I doubt anyone would want to be around you long enough to actually want to have sex with you. I would be scared in a second like "Whoa, not dealing with that."

this right here is a typical lefty. If they can't come up with a good answer, they just insult you.
kinda pathetic, but expected.

Now I doubt anyone would want to be around you long enough to actually want to have sex with you. I would be scared in a second like "Whoa, not dealing with that."

this right here is a typical lefty. If they can't come up with a good answer, they just insult you.

I was actually trying to be funny (You know :lol:). I bet you're a nice person, we just disagree on policy. Besides you're from Missouri. So am I. We aren't that much different.

I was actually trying to be funny (You know :lol:). I bet you're a nice person, we just disagree on policy. Besides you're from Missouri. So am I. We aren't that much different.

I don't care if you're from Missouri, I'm nothing like you. And you were TRYING to be funny? well ha ha.:rolleyes:

Keep doing your masters bidding.

Our 'master' is the US Constitution. Yours is a far left agenda seeking to destroy that document. That document gives us the right... the duty... to take up arms against anyone who tries to take our freedom away from us. Be warned.

:eusa_eh:

Since when is protecting the right of American workers from becoming corporate slaves destroying the constitution?

Since when is fight for the civil rights for downtrodded people against the constitution?

Yeah thought so.
I think you're confused.

This is the economic terrorism thread, not the Black Liberation Theology thread.

You might want look for a Communist Manifesto thread or something to do with La Raza.

Last edited:
This is just despicable. As far as I'm concerned this is akin to treason if it is actually done. Plotting to collapse the US economy for your personal political power? Benedict Arnolds. Every one of them who do such a thing.

Revealed — The Left’s Economic Terrorism Playbook: The Chase Campaign by a Coalition of Unions, Community Groups, Lawmakers and Students to Take Down US Capitalism and Redistribute Wealth & Power | The Blaze

‘Alert All of Your Friends’: Beck Responds to Chilling ‘Economic Terrorism’ Audio | The Blaze

Cuts from transcripts from Stephen Lerner (former SEIU and regular advisor to the White House):

And so the question would be, what would happen if we organized homeowners in mass to do a mortgage strike. Just say if we get, and, and, if we get half a million people to agree, we’ll all not, we’ll agree we won’t pay our mortgages, it would literally cause a new financial crisis.

So we could leverage the power we have of government to say we won’t do business with you, JP Morgan Chase, anymore unless you do two things: you reduce the price of our interest, since your interest rate is down; and second, you rewrite the mortgages for everybody in the community so they can stay in their homes. We, we could make them do that.

There’s a third thing that we could think about, what about if public employee unions, instead of them being on the defensive, put on the collective bargaining table when they negotiate they said we demand as a condition of negotiation that the government renegotiate, we want, we believe in good financial management. It’s crazy that you’re paying too much interest to your buddy the bankers. It’s a strike issue for us. We will strike unless you force the banks to relieve the debt of the city.

So, a bunch of us around the country are thinking about who would be a really good company to hate? We decided that would be JP Morgan Chase. …. And so we’re going to roll out over the next couple of months what will hopefully be an exciting campaign about JP Morgan Chase that is really about challenge the power of Wall Street. And so what we’re looking at is in the first week of May, we get enough people together – we’re starting now – to really have a week of action in New York with the goal of … I don’t want to go into any details because I don’t know which police agents are in the room, but the goal would be that we would roll out in New York the first week in May—

This man is scum and needs to be looked at hard by law enforcement for possible domestic terrorism.

Yes. …connect three ideas – that we’re not broke, there’s plenty of money; they have the money, we need to get it back; and that they’re using Bloomberg and other people in government as the vehicle to try to destroy us. And so that we need to take on those folks at the same time and that will start here. We’re going to look at a week of civil disobedience, direct action all over the city, then we’ll roll into the JP Morgan shareholder meeting, which they moved out of New York because they were afraid, I guess, of Columbus, where there’s going to be a ten state mobilization to try to shut down that meeting.

The "Battle for Seattle" part deux?

Unbelievable.

merged with existing thread.

Forum List

Back