Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

"Headline grabbing?" I don't even remember Clinton hecklers much less headline grabbers. Maybe young Mr. Howley is padding his resume to work for democrats or laboring under delusions of grandeur. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

You don't remember them because you were too busy reading right wing blogs and Facebook "news" stories. Here...........lemmie help you out.............

Clinton lashes out at heckler who called husband a rapist

Clinton is a rapist and a traitor....his "wife" (also a traitor) is a lunatic who throws glasses, lamps, and whatever else she can get her hands on at her staffers when they displease her. I'd gladly seat Willy in the electric chair and set Hilly on his lap.
Total dupe of the GOP Fake News Bureau^^

Yeah so? Do you think some damn heckler cost Hillary the election? You lost get over it, God the libs have the longest case of the vapors in history, John Hopkins should study this.

Your memory sucks.

Everything about you sucks, poodle-boy. :gay:
You'd make a fine brown shirt.

Shut up or you will find yourself in a camp with other uppity liberals. :funnyface:
Your party is a disgrace, hater dupe. Jefferson said democracy couldn't survive ignorant shytteheads...luckily, Trump isn't so stupid and can just con you 20%...

Trump is your daddy fool, after he is sworn in and begins signing GOP bills into law and nominating SCOTUS justices then you people will experience real butthurt, it hasn't really even begun yet.

I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but nothing surprises me about the frauds over at Breitbart. I also didn't realize that Alex Jones was offering $5,000 to listeners....interesting.

--------------------------
During the campaign, one sub-story that developed revolved around hecklers that would appear at rallies and campaign events for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Towards the end of the campaign, the focus was mostly on calling former President Bill Clinton a rapist, with a number of events interrupted with these shouts.

Now, it was figured the ‘Bill Clinton is a rapist’ hecklers were inspired by InfoWars’ Alex Jones, who offered $5,000 to listeners if they would yell the phrase while carrying signs and/or wearing shirts with the phrase while on television. Beginning in early October, a number of events attended by Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama were interrupted in this fashion.

Well, it appears that a former reporter for the conservative news site Breitbart has taken credit for sending hecklers to taunt the Clintons on the campaign trail.

In a Facebook post that has since been deleted but captured by Politico’s Hadas Gold, Patrick Howley stated he was “Sorry not sorry” while making the shock claim.

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

Of course in your regressive mind this is somehow the moral equivalent of the DNC hiring people to incite violence at Trump rallies, right?

Um, yes -- douchebag -- it IS the same.

I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but nothing surprises me about the frauds over at Breitbart. I also didn't realize that Alex Jones was offering $5,000 to listeners....interesting.

During the campaign, one sub-story that developed revolved around hecklers that would appear at rallies and campaign events for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Towards the end of the campaign, the focus was mostly on calling former President Bill Clinton a rapist, with a number of events interrupted with these shouts.

Now, it was figured the ‘Bill Clinton is a rapist’ hecklers were inspired by InfoWars’ Alex Jones, who offered $5,000 to listeners if they would yell the phrase while carrying signs and/or wearing shirts with the phrase while on television. Beginning in early October, a number of events attended by Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama were interrupted in this fashion.

Well, it appears that a former reporter for the conservative news site Breitbart has taken credit for sending hecklers to taunt the Clintons on the campaign trail.

In a Facebook post that has since been deleted but captured by Politico’s Hadas Gold, Patrick Howley stated he was “Sorry not sorry” while making the shock claim.

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

Of course in your regressive mind this is somehow the moral equivalent of the DNC hiring people to incite violence at Trump rallies, right?

Um, yes -- douchebag -- it IS the same.

Poor baby, need a tissue? LMAO

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

I've known this for months. Why do you imagine anyone cares?

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

Yeah....so....?

Bob craemer and scott foval sent in thugs to actually start violence at Trump rallies......who cares if someone sent in hecklers to a rally........it is the inciting violence that is the problem.....

"Headline grabbing?" I don't even remember Clinton hecklers much less headline grabbers. Maybe young Mr. Howley is padding his resume to work for democrats or laboring under delusions of grandeur. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

You don't remember them because you were too busy reading right wing blogs and Facebook "news" stories. Here...........lemmie help you out.............

Clinton lashes out at heckler who called husband a rapist

He is a rapist......and she protected him.

GOP Fake news? GOP? Fake News? the GOP has Fake News? have you been living on Mars? The biggest thing other than a Trump win to come out of this fantastic election is the destruction and exposure of the corrupt leftist media. Trump ran as much against the dishonest corrupt press as he did against the Hillary campaign. The time for dishonest and slanted news reporting to favor left wing causes is over. Got ta love it!

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

image.jpeg

Your memory sucks.

Shut up or you will find yourself in a camp with other uppity liberals. :funnyface:
Your party is a disgrace, hater dupe. Jefferson said democracy couldn't survive ignorant shytteheads...luckily, Trump isn't so stupid and can just con you 20%...

Trump is your daddy fool, after he is sworn in and begins signing GOP bills into law and nominating SCOTUS justices then you people will experience real butthurt, it hasn't really even begun yet.
we'll see...He's already dumped half his promises to the dupes...

How are Hillary's promises working out for you? LOL!

GOP Fake news? GOP? Fake News? the GOP has Fake News? have you been living on Mars? The biggest thing other than a Trump win to come out of this fantastic election is the destruction and exposure of the corrupt leftist media. Trump ran as much against the dishonest corrupt press as he did against the Hillary campaign. The time for dishonest and slanted news reporting to favor left wing causes is over. Got ta love it!
About 30 years ago...Tell us how Obama had control for 2 years, his policies did this, Barney caused the meltdown (or OBAMA!). Clinton raped WHO?, the Foundation lol, e-maills!!!! LOL. Then Bill and Epstein, , Dems started ISIS, coming to get your guns. see sig. The rubes believe anything...Go TRump Party- dump the chumps.

At least she meant them, dupe. lol. And they would help. You go with Putin and Trump. W double down. Still, so far so good. GW, Hillary, ACA, etc were ok after all, right?

At least she meant them, dupe. lol. And they would help. You go with Putin and Trump. W double down. Still, so far so good. GW, Hillary, ACA, etc were ok after all, right?

At least she meant them,

Yes, she was very sincere about her lies.

You go with Putin and Trump.

Hillary fixed Putin in 2009. Unless she was wrong? Or did she lie?

About 30 years ago...Tell us how Obama had control for 2 years, his policies did this, Barney caused the meltdown (or OBAMA!). Clinton raped WHO?, the Foundation lol, e-maills!!!! LOL. Then Bill and Epstein, , Dems started ISIS, coming to get your guns. see sig. The rubes believe anything...Go TRump Party- dump the chumps.
Easy boy take it easy....take it easy lib, All is not lost, I hear there is a recount going on so don't worry, take a breath and read some global warming BS or trans gender or BLM crap and then take two Oxycontin and check back in tomorrow. Then go pee in the little girls room and you will be all better.

Easy boy take it easy....take it easy lib, All is not lost, I hear there is a recount going on so don't worry, take a breath and read some global warming BS or trans gender or BLM crap and then take two Oxycontin and check back in tomorrow. Then go pee in the little girls room and you will be all better.
Eat shytte and die, dupe. Trump is leaving you in the dust now...the problem is the country is going to hell on GOP pander to the rich tax policy and Trump is going to double down. Idiot bigots are so easy to cheat...

Can't you quote the whole thing so people can see what a dupe you are?

Forum List

Back