Evolution.

Bigots like MyParentsAreProud are the kind of people that make up the KKK. Long past time to list that as a terrorist organization, and go after anyone associated with it.

Bigots like MyParentsAreProud are the kind of people that make up the KKK. Long past time to list that as a terrorist organization, and go after anyone associated with it.

I have met the blaco woman who owned the KKK headquarters in Tuscalooa AL. Seemed like a nice lady.

I have met the blaco woman who owned the KKK headquarters in Tuscalooa AL. Seemed like a nice lady.

Well what did you expect? Evil people do not think themselves evil. Did you think she would be sitting there stroking a bald cat with a trapdoor in fromt of her desk? :)

Well what did you expect? Evil people do not think themselves evil. Did you think she would be sitting there stroking a bald cat with a trapdoor in fromt of her desk? :)

The woman got their property as part of a settlement in a wrongful death lawsuit.

The woman got their property as part of a settlement in a wrongful death lawsuit.
Oh okay

Forum List

Back