Evolution.

They didn't evolve. They were designed. By intelligence. Now, a cell is thousands of times more complicated than a cellphone, yet some people believe that it evolved all by itself. They also believe that random mutations resulted in all life evolving from a common ancestor. Sheer lunacy.

except it wasn't "random" mutation. It was natural selection. I'm sorry you don't get the difference.

They didn't evolve. They were designed. By intelligence. Now, a cell is thousands of times more complicated than a cellphone, yet some people believe that it evolved all by itself. They also believe that random mutations resulted in all life evolving from a common ancestor. Sheer lunacy.

except it wasn't "random" mutation. It was natural selection. I'm sorry you don't get the difference.

And a far left drone chimes in and proves my comments that the far left does not understand evolution.

Does Life Use a Non-Random Set of Amino Acids? | Evolution News

Amino Acid Alphabet Soup - Astrobiology Magazine

And a far left drone chimes in and proves my comments that the far left does not understand evolution.

Well, first, dummy, you keep confusing "evolution" (how life changes through natural selection) with "abiogenesis" (how organic compounds gave rise to life). These are two different things, that your side keeps confusing because you really don't understand them.

The far left claims they believe in Evolution, but clearly show they do not understand or practice it!

If you want to see who doesn't understand the actual theory of evolution, go back and read some of RWNJ's other threads. Count the number of times that someone asks "If man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?" or "Where did the first cell come from?".

And they are free to ask those questions, are you saying that they are not?

Whether you believe that this poster does not understand, is irrelevant! The burden is on people like you who claim to understand it and then prove you do not.

But you can not claim to believe in evolution, then prove you do not understand it and do not practice it.

Far leftism proves they do not believe in evolution, yet claim that should be the science of the land.

There are those that believe in evolution and believe it is God's will, do you question them as well?

But open your mind:

The number of biologists calling for change in how evolution is conceptualized is growing rapidly. Strong support comes from allied disciplines, particularly developmental biology, but also genomics, epigenetics, ecology and social science1, 2. We contend that evolutionary biology needs revision if it is to benefit fully from these other disciplines. The data supporting our position gets stronger every day.

Does evolutionary theory need a rethink?

I did not say they could not ask questions. I have never said people should not question anything.

What I did was reply to your post about leftists not understanding the theory of evolution. And those two question clearly show that.

The theory of evolution does not say we evolved from apes. It says we both evolved from a common ancestor. And the theory of evolution does not address the origins of life at all.

My mind is quite open. My posts also address things that were actually said.

Well, first, dummy, you keep confusing "evolution" (how life changes through natural selection) with "abiogenesis" (how organic compounds gave rise to life). These are two different things, that your side keeps confusing because you really don't understand them.

And once again the far left shows they do not understand evolution.

My side has nothing to with what I believe, like you and your far left religion.

You have proven you do not even understand natural selection.

But I will bet you continue to prove you know nothing on this subject as you post!

The far left just continues to prove my comments!

This makes about as much sense as evolution. This is how they think.
Except that it's true, all phones were originally wired. Now neither of my kids has ever had a wired phone in their homes. Cell phones really did evolve from land lines.

You may think that your overtly simplistic explanation of evolutionary theory is sheer lunacy. Others may think that a man with a long beard living in the clouds created the entire universe in less than a week just 6000 years ago.

The far left claims they believe in Evolution, but clearly show they do not understand or practice it!

If you want to see who doesn't understand the actual theory of evolution, go back and read some of RWNJ's other threads. Count the number of times that someone asks "If man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?" or "Where did the first cell come from?".

Whether you believe that this poster does not understand, is irrelevant! The burden is on people like you who claim to understand it and then prove you do not.

But you can not claim to believe in evolution, then prove you do not understand it and do not practice it.

Far leftism proves they do not believe in evolution, yet claim that should be the science of the land.

There are those that believe in evolution and believe it is God's will, do you question them as well?

But open your mind:

The number of biologists calling for change in how evolution is conceptualized is growing rapidly. Strong support comes from allied disciplines, particularly developmental biology, but also genomics, epigenetics, ecology and social science1, 2. We contend that evolutionary biology needs revision if it is to benefit fully from these other disciplines. The data supporting our position gets stronger every day.

I did not say they could not ask questions. I have never said people should not question anything.

What I did was reply to your post about leftists not understanding the theory of evolution. And those two question clearly show that.

The theory of evolution does not say we evolved from apes. It says we both evolved from a common ancestor. And the theory of evolution does not address the origins of life at all.

My mind is quite open. My posts also address things that were actually said.

No you mind is fairly closed, but many people that think their minds are open are actually the most close minded people on the planet.

And you have also proven you do not understand evolution.

But it is ok, most people do not understand other than what little they are taught.

Where humans came from will always be at debate until the smoking gun appears that shows where the virus known as human came from.

The MRCA is the most recent common ancestor shared by all individuals in the population under consideration. This MRCA may well have contemporaries who are also ancestral to some but not all of the extant population.

Science is subject to change without notice. No one should ever believe, they should be open to anything, even if they find it totally ridiculous!

My side has nothing to with what I believe, like you and your far left religion.

But I will bet you continue to prove you know nothing on this subject as you post!

So you have nothing to add to the conversation then?

Do you ever?

So you have nothing to add to the conversation then?

Do you ever?

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Much was added, but once again you were on a far left religious narrative and missed it!

Links were posted that defeated your narratives and now you have nothing!

Once again the far left proves they do not believe in evolution, they just use it as part of their debunked religion!

Here you go, this may help you:

What is the Theory Evolution by Natural Selection? - dummies

But open your mind:

If you restrict yourself to science, you'll find that, while the process of evolution is still being researched, the FACT of evolution is accepted by almost all.

But open your mind:

If you restrict yourself to science, you'll find that, while the process of evolution is still being researched, the FACT of evolution is accepted by almost all.

No one is claiming evolution does not exist, but it is the common mindset of the narrow minded!

But only one so close minded would take that stance.

Instead of trying to understand the other side, it is common for those that are very close minded to shut them down, by using words like "fact"..

No one is claiming evolution does not exist, but it is the common mindset of the narrow minded!

Instead of trying to understand the other side, it is common for those that are very close minded to shut them down, by using words like "fact"..

Here's the problem, and it's the same problem you guys have with GLobal Warming.

The science isn't on your side, but the implication of conceding the science doesn't work for your ideology.

If Evolution is true, the bible is false. Deal with it.

Here's the problem, and it's the same problem you guys have with GLobal Warming.

The science isn't on your side, but the implication of conceding the science doesn't work for your ideology.

If Evolution is true, the bible is false. Deal with it.

See how the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their programming.

They do not understand evolution and they do not understand science as a whole.

They only understand their religious narratives, nothing else!

Forum List

Back