Evolution: The Big Hoax of lefts

I can provided you with 2 proofs right off the bat. One being the Jews. The second being Jesus. They both are part of the fabric of history. And they both point towards eternity. Christian Fundamentalism is just that ---- a return to the principles of the New Testament.
The Jews? The group that has generally rejected Jesus being the messiah?

dinojesus.jpg

~S~
/----/ Evolved from what?
iu

Load up the You Tube or the Wikipedia sometime. They have answers for you.

Doesn't mean the allmighty didn't set evolution in motion, but it does appear to have happened.

How old do you think the Earth is? I'm curious to hear.
There is no way of knowing how old the Earth is. Science has no theories about past unobserved events. It depends upon what one religiously believes concerning the matter. I personally lean towards the Earth being much older than 6-10,000 years, but there is no way of knowing for sure.

Do you believe in the Adam and Eve story? The Noah and the Ark story?
Yes, I believe in both of those stories. I believe them to be historical accounts.

Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.
Everywhere getting power liberals have fought against God.The Satan own people!

The great collection of proofs below destroys completely the Evolution-Lie

Actually, there is no way to prove Evolution to be true or false. It is a religion, just like Christianity is... Just like the Big Bang is... They are all examples of an initial circular argument with other arguments stemming from it. That is what a religion is.

Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.

Actually, there is no way to prove Evolution to be true or false. It is a religion, just like Christianity is... Just like the Big Bang is... They are all examples of an initial circular argument with other arguments stemming from it. That is what a religion is.
You are obviously ignorant about scientific evidence and theories. Compare those theories (on detail) vs 100% blind faith in religious proclamations.

EVOLUTION: The Big Hoax!

Evolution is real, dingbat, as real as you and I. Your link is a pile of doo-doo.

There is no way of knowing how old the Earth is. Science has no theories about past unobserved events. It depends upon what one religiously believes concerning the matter. I personally lean towards the Earth being much older than 6-10,000 years, but there is no way of knowing for sure.

Yes, I believe in both of those stories. I believe them to be historical accounts.

You don't accept the idea of radioactive decay?

You are obviously ignorant about scientific evidence and theories. Compare those theories (on detail) vs 100% blind faith in religious proclamations.
There is no such thing as "scientific evidence"; there is just evidence. Evidence is defined the same way whether it is about science or about something else. Theory is defined the same way whether it is about science or about something else.

Evidence is any statement which supports an argument. It is essentially a predicate.

A theory is an explanatory argument.

Science is a set of falsifiable theories. Religion is an initial circular argument with other arguments stemming from it.

Theories of science are falsifiable theories which have withstood at least one null hypothesis test and continue to withstand them. A religious theory is not falsifiable.

There is no such thing as "blind faith"; there is just "faith". Faith is merely another word for circular reasoning. An "argument of faith" is a circular argument.

You don't accept the idea of radioactive decay?
I don't accept it as accurate because we don't know whether or not the "constants" it depends upon have in fact remained the same throughout all of history or not. We weren't around to observe that. One could accept radiometric dating on a religious (faith) basis, though...

There is no such thing as "scientific evidence"; there is just evidence. Evidence is defined the same way whether it is about science or about something else. Theory is defined the same way whether it is about science or about something else.

Evidence is any statement which supports an argument. It is essentially a predicate.

A theory is an explanatory argument.

Science is a set of falsifiable theories. Religion is an initial circular argument with other arguments stemming from it.

Theories of science are falsifiable theories which have withstood at least one null hypothesis test and continue to withstand them. A religious theory is not falsifiable.

There is no such thing as "blind faith"; there is just "faith". Faith is merely another word for circular reasoning. An "argument of faith" is a circular argument.
You obviously have little scientific education and use cherry-picked internet sources to attempt a valid argument.
First, you can say scientists have “faith” in their evidence and theoretical arguments based on them. That’s a far cry from no credible evidence (blind faith) on the religion side (pick one of MANY religions).
Second, “scientific evidence” is based on research from scientific methods that one can replicate, not hearsay. ALL scientists in the world deal with same or very similar methods in their specific field.

I can provided you with 2 proofs right off the bat. One being the Jews. The second being Jesus. They both are part of the fabric of history. And they both point towards eternity. Christian Fundamentalism is just that ---- a return to the principles of the New Testament.
The Jews? The group that has generally rejected Jesus being the messiah?
They may be rejecting HIM; however, by doing so they are acknowledging that HE existed.

iu
How ignorant! A million more “details” (evidence) in the scientific literature about evolution than in any religious “holy” book.
How long has the Bible existed. How long has Darwinism? I rest my case.
???
How long something existed reflects reality to you?
If so, then the idea that the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Earth must be true to you.
I don’t think you should rest your case; you don’t have one.

iu
How ignorant! A million more “details” (evidence) in the scientific literature about evolution than in any religious “holy” book.
???
If so, then the idea that the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Earth must be true to you.
There is more historic data surrounding Jesus, the Jews and the Bible than any other literature of all time.

iu
???
There is more historic data surrounding Jesus, the Jews and the Bible than any other literature of all time.

Nonsense.

You need a time-out. You’re getting quite frantic.

This is why the Republican Party is shrinking and so many Republicans can’t find a job in a country that has over 6 million jobs available. No wonder they’re scared of uneducated Mexicans.

You should be more scared of the Hispanic community seeing they are very religious and Conservative...

They only vote for the Democratic Party for this moment because of the taxpayer paid stuff but let not kid ourselves take that stuff away and you lose their vote quickly.

iu
???
That “literature” was written by unknown ignorant ancient authors who could have easily made up stuff, like the Earth is the center of the Universe.
Nowadays, we know better, thanks to scientific progress.

Forum List

Back