Evolution: The Big Hoax of lefts

Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.
Everywhere getting power liberals have fought against God.The Satan own people!

The great collection of proofs below destroys completely the Evolution-Lie

EVOLUTION: The Big Hoax!
God invented homosexuality. No reason for you to be afraid.
GOD made male and female. Sin begat the first murderer... Homosexuality is a perversion of the need to procreate. Sin leads to the worship of the creation and activities --- rather than the Creator. This ultimately brings about the debasing of one's body for the purpose of sensuality resulting in violating/insulting God's creative intent.

Last edited:
Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.

GOD made male and female. Sin begat the first murderer... Homosexuality is a perversion of the need to procreate. Sin leads to the worship of the creation and activities --- rather than the Creator. This ultimately brings about the debasing of one's body for the purpose of sensuality resulting in violating/insulting God's creative intent.
Then why is homosexuality found throughout nature?

I don't know about "theists;" however, Christians believe that GOD created everything perfect and that after sin entered into the world everything began to decay, unwind, come apart, devolve...
I get it and your beliefs are your business but I think they prove my point that theists/Christians start with the answers and force their view of the world to confirm to it. However, can you point to this decay in the world without using the Bible?

BTW: who says "Evolution" goes FORWARD??? Isn't that a tad arrogant? Oh I see; anything "yesteryear" was inferior.

Fuck a lot of you armchair evolutionists have it so bloody WRONG!! lmao

Greg

Indeed. the problem with 'Rationalism' is that one has to actually know everything first, which is why it's doomed to fail every single time, since only stupid morons believe they know enough to make such profound decisions. Others are just nihilists and know they don't know squat, they just want to blow it all up, cuz Daddy!!!!
Exactly, 100% wrong. You make 'rational' decisions based on the, always incomplete, information you have on hand. It is theists that start with the belief they have the answers. Since theists start with the answers they can not tribute to the growth of man's knowledge. That is the domain of science.

lol yeah right ... so keep writing checks without knowing your bank balance; banks love people with your type 'reasoning abilities'. lol lol lol
Only stupid morons believe they know enough to make such profound decisions. There may be uncleared checks, checks written by a spouse, identity theft, or bank errors.

I don't know about "theists;" however, Christians believe that GOD created everything perfect and that after sin entered into the world everything began to decay, unwind, come apart, devolve...
I get it and your beliefs are your business but I think they prove my point that theists/Christians start with the answers and force their view of the world to confirm to it. However, can you point to this decay in the world without using the Bible?
But think about this: Don't at least "some" naturalistic" scientists, start with the premise that there has to be an entirely "natural" reason for everything to exist and that there is no God? And frankly, all one needs to do is realize that we observe fewer and fewer species over time than a growth in their numbers, and a dwindling number of stars as opposed to increasing numbers. This is all pointing to decay, as opposed to growth... And I didn't mention the Bible once.

Then why is homosexuality found throughout nature?
Because sin is now pervasive throughout nature. The universe is tainted and no longer perfect.
Roman 8:19-25
19 The creation waits eagerly for the sons of God to be revealed; 20 for the creation was made subject to frustration — not willingly, but because of the one who subjected it. But it was given a reliable hope 21 that it too would be set free from its bondage to decay and would enjoy the freedom accompanying the glory that God’s children will have. 22 We know that until now, the whole creation has been groaning as with the pains of childbirth; 23 and not only it, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we continue waiting eagerly to be made sons — that is, to have our whole bodies redeemed and set free. 24 It was in this hope that we were saved. But if we see what we hope for, it isn’t hope — after all, who hopes for what he already sees? 25 But if we continue hoping for something we don’t see, then we still wait eagerly for it, with perseverance.

Last edited:
But think about this: Don't at least "some" naturalistic" scientists, start with the premise that there has to be an entirely "natural" reason for everything to exist and that there is no God? And frankly, all one needs to do is realize that we observe fewer and fewer species over time than a growth in their numbers, and a dwindling number of stars as opposed to increasing numbers. This is all pointing to decay, as opposed to growth... And I didn't mention the Bible once.
Science starts with the premise that if it can't be observed or measured it is not the province of science. Mankind is certainly putting extinctions into high gear but that is not 'decay', it is competition. What dwindling number of stars?

An all powerful God creating the universe...that's impossible to believe...but the universe created out of non existence....that's believable?

It takes just as much faith to believe in the big bang as it does creationism.

Science starts with the premise that if it can't be observed or measured it is not the province of science. Mankind is certainly putting extinctions into high gear but that is not 'decay', it is competition. What dwindling number of stars?

Well, it would appear that astronomers seemed to have observed at least one star become a black hole; however, no stars have ever been observed being born... Susceptibility to diseases is likely the result of weakening of the gene pool ---- decay...

Well, it would appear that astronomers seemed to have observed at least one star become a black hole; however, no stars have ever been observed being born... Susceptibility to diseases is likely the result of weakening of the gene pool ---- decay...
Stars are born all the time as observed by those same astronomers. You're also wrong about disease. Disease is gene warfare and is best studied using the ToE. It is not a case of decay.

An all powerful God creating the universe...that's impossible to believe...but the universe created out of non existence....that's believable?

An all powerful God creating the universe...that's NOT impossible to believe. Personally, I'm agnostic about this subject, there is just no evidence that a supernatural being created it.
Wrong again, no one knows what existed before the universe was created.

There is evidence for the BB, there is a boatload of evidence against creation as outlined in Genesis.

An all powerful God creating the universe...that's NOT impossible to believe. Personally, I'm agnostic about this subject, there is just no evidence that a supernatural being created it.
Wrong again, no one knows what existed before the universe was created.

There is evidence for the BB, there is a boatload of evidence against creation as outlined in Genesis.
Well, I'm not trying to argue with you when I say this, but, it's hard to say its "evidence" per se. One could say that the galaxies moving away from each other is evidence, but we really dont know why things move the way they do.

It's just that its unprovable. No one can say for sure the big bang happened, just like no one can say for sure that God exists. We can believe what we want, but until the end, we only have faith to go on, and that is why it takes faith to believe in either viewpoint.

Well, I'm not trying to argue with you when I say this, but, it's hard to say its "evidence" per se. One could say that the galaxies moving away from each other is evidence, but we really dont know why things move the way they do.

It's just that its unprovable. No one can say for sure the big bang happened, just like no one can say for sure that God exists. We can believe what we want, but until the end, we only have faith to go on, and that is why it takes faith to believe in either viewpoint.
The evidence of expansion points to a time when everything in the universe was closer together. Absent any evidence to the contrary, a BB is the most logical conclusion. It doesn't take faith to believe in what your eyes tell you, it takes faith to disbelieve what your eyes tell you. That is the difference between science and religion.

There may be a god behind it all but I see no reason to believe anyone knows more than I do about him/her/it. And I know nothing.

Natural selection and evolution are not the same thing. Natural selection I can accept. Evolution I reject.
We are a genetically engineered species. In this sense we are created. I have never met the creator, but I do talk to him often.

Stars are born all the time as observed by those same astronomers. You're also wrong about disease. Disease is gene warfare and is best studied using the ToE. It is not a case of decay.
This apparently is not the case! Please note: Has anyone ever seen a star "turn on"? (Beginner) - Curious About Astronomy? Ask an Astronomer

This apparently is not the case! Please note: Has anyone ever seen a star "turn on"? (Beginner) - Curious About Astronomy? Ask an Astronomer
You are OK saying astronomers observed a star become a black hole since that supports your narrative but reject star birth since it doesn't fit that narrative. Both processes likely take thousands or even millions of years so neither has ever been directly observed. Dishonesty?

hahahahhahahahah
more believable than a fully developed human just ''appearing
hahahhahahha
TNG-Transporter.jpg

The evidence of expansion points to a time when everything in the universe was closer together. Absent any evidence to the contrary, a BB is the most logical conclusion. It doesn't take faith to believe in what your eyes tell you, it takes faith to disbelieve what your eyes tell you. That is the difference between science and religion.

There may be a god behind it all but I see no reason to believe anyone knows more than I do about him/her/it. And I know nothing.
I understand the evidence, but when you trace it back to the beginning, it starts to fall apart. For example, many people believe in the singularity, that the big bang started as a microscopic point in the universe, and expanded from there. Where I start to question that is, how was it that something so small contained enough matter to create all the planets, stars, moons, asteroids etc.

I understand that it was all just a plasmatic goo that started to cool and eventually formed all the elements that created everything we see, but, unless new matter is still being created, the only matter that exists today is the same matter that existed when the singularity happened. All of the building blocks of the universe would have had to existed at the time of singularity. It's just hard to fathom all the building blocks for billions of stars and planets and..everything out there, was all contained in a microscopic point.

The only explanation would be that matter is still being created, and that sort of ties in with another theory of mine. That is, they say the universe is continually expanding, and that everything is moving away from each other. Does this mean the fabric of space is being stretched and getting thinner and thinner? Or does it mean that new matter is continually being pushed into the universe, suggesting that the big bang is still happening?

Also, the second part that falls apart is the one nobody can answer, and that is, how can something come from nothing. It's just not possible for there to be nothing, and then something appears.

Logic would say that something existed before the universe began. When you ponder that, then you have to ask, where did that something come from? Did it just always exist? There had to have been a beginning somewhere, sometime.

Also, if the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into? Nothing? On the furthest edges of the universe, is non existence. It's a void that hasn't been created yet, and the universe is racing toward it. Really, since the universe expands in all directions, we are contained within a bubble of non existence. What we can see is reality, beyond that, nothing.

So if the universe is expanding into nothingness, again, does that mean if you could fly to the furthest edge, youd see the big bang continually happening as it expands?

Wow, I think I just confused myself [emoji23]

Forum List

Back