Evolution: The Big Hoax of lefts

/----/ Evolved from what?
iu
How ignorant! A million more “details” (evidence) in the scientific literature about evolution than in any religious “holy” book.
How long has the Bible existed. How long has Darwinism? I rest my case.
???
How long something existed reflects reality to you?
If so, then the idea that the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Earth must be true to you.
I don’t think you should rest your case; you don’t have one.
There is more historic data surrounding Jesus, the Jews and the Bible than any other literature of all time.
That “literature” was written by unknown ignorant ancient authors who could have easily made up stuff, like the Earth is the center of the Universe.
Nowadays, we know better, thanks to scientific progress.
/-----/ "authors who could have easily made up stuff"
You mean like the global warmers who made up stuff with their computer models? You mean like that?

How ignorant! A million more “details” (evidence) in the scientific literature about evolution than in any religious “holy” book.
???
If so, then the idea that the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Earth must be true to you.
There is more historic data surrounding Jesus, the Jews and the Bible than any other literature of all time.
That “literature” was written by unknown ignorant ancient authors who could have easily made up stuff, like the Earth is the center of the Universe.
You mean like the global warmers who made up stuff with their computer models? You mean like that?
You know how science works? Does not appear so. Scientific experts review data and interpret them for accuracy, which eventually wins out.
Not so with religious “literature” written by unknowns and included in “holy” books by politically powerful preachers to influence their sheep. Blind leading illiterate blind populace. You want to associate yourself with those ancient folks?

???
You know how science works? Does not appear so. Scientific experts review data and interpret them for accuracy, which eventually wins out.
Not so with religious “literature” written by unknowns and included in “holy” books by politically powerful preachers to influence their sheep. Blind leading illiterate blind populace. You want to associate yourself with those ancient folks?
/——/ Climate change whistleblower alleges NOAA manipulated data to hide global warming ‘pause’

Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.
Everywhere getting power liberals have fought against God.The Satan own people!

The great collection of proofs below destroys completely the Evolution-Lie

EVOLUTION: The Big Hoax!

I'm guessing that March 10 was a full moon......

???
/——/ Climate change whistleblower alleges NOAA manipulated data to hide global warming ‘pause’
Why do you insist on proving your ignorance and cherry picking old misleading news?

Here is the clarification by that retired NOAA scientist cited in your outdated clipping:

Bates said he had not accused his colleagues of data manipulation.
Bates told the AP that there was “no data tampering, no data changing, nothing malicious” involved with his colleagues’ study. “It’s not trumped up data in any way shape or form,” he said.

No Data Manipulation at NOAA - FactCheck.org

Why do you insist on proving your ignorance and cherry picking old misleading news?

Here is the clarification by that retired NOAA scientist cited in your outdated clipping:

Bates told the AP that there was “no data tampering, no data changing, nothing malicious” involved with his colleagues’ study. “It’s not trumped up data in any way shape or form,” he said.

/—-/ Left wing factcheck Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.

You have to have enough Faith in a God to obey Ten simple Commandments.

Otherwise, why should we believe any original sinners who resort to any fallacy?
Wasn’t there something there about false witness or something? So Republicans in answer to God hired the biggest liar ever born?

Otherwise, why should we believe any original sinners who resort to any fallacy?
Wasn’t there something there about false witness or something? So Republicans in answer to God hired the biggest liar ever born?
/——/ We hired Bill Clinton??? Wowza

How old do you think the Earth is? I'm curious to hear. Do you believe in the Adam and Eve story? The Noah and the Ark story?
/——/ I’m a Creationist who accepts evolution and I believe the earth is about 6 billion years old.
Sounds more like schizophrenia.

Donald Trump tells more lies in one month than Bill Clinton did in his entire life.

How old do you think the Earth is? I'm curious to hear. Do you believe in the Adam and Eve story? The Noah and the Ark story?
/——/ I’m a Creationist who accepts evolution and I believe the earth is about 6 billion years old.
/—-/ Prove the two can’t coexist or STFU

Donald Trump tells more lies in one month than Bill Clinton did in his entire life.
/——/ prove it with unquestionable facts.

PROVE that magic exists with science?

That’s like telling somebody to prove the center of the moon isn’t made from a soft, creamy and gooey white cheese.

The 'exhausting' work of factcheckers who track Trump's barrage of lies

Donald Trump didn't tell the truth 83 times in 1 day

You believe Trump. Why don’t you believe me?

PROVE that magic exists with science?

That’s like telling somebody to prove the center of the moon isn’t made from a soft, creamy and gooey white cheese.
/——/ I reject your primise that creationism is magic. Now prove everything just popped into existence. That would be magic.

The 'exhausting' work of factcheckers who track Trump's barrage of lies

Donald Trump didn't tell the truth 83 times in 1 day

You believe Trump. Why don’t you believe me?
/—-/ I will claim 83 times that you robbed a 7-11 this morning. That’s all the proof we need. Now turn yourself in to the police. Chop chop

This is why the Republican Party is shrinking and so many Republicans can’t find a job in a country that has over 6 million jobs available. No wonder they’re scared of uneducated Mexicans.
Did you ever see the Cosmos with Neal degrass Tyson? He explains and gives examples of how throughout human history, each time people made scientific advances, soon after it was religions that roll back the clock on knowledge.

Look at the arab world before Islam. Algebra, algorithms... they were leaders in science till Islam came along.

The Greeks invented democracy but after that decided to push religion not science. The Plato’s and Socrates’ didn’t think the masses could handle it. They only wanted the rich to vote. It wasn’t real democracy for all.

Anyways, I’m seeing a pattern. Since the new deal and unions, America created a middle class the world had never seen. The rich and powerful didn’t like it and since Reagan the rich have been chipping away at the middle class.

And I truly believe they use religion as a tool to manipulate the dummies in our society. It’s one of the things they use.

People who deny global warming and evolution and who think the epa is a bad thing are stupid fuks.

Btw I’m watching an old ww2 movie with Reagan in it. He was as good of an actor as he was president. Lol

Seriously, isn't it bad enough that leftards like Deanrd BELIEVE the right are all backward morons without actually giving him CLEAR REASON to believe so? The evolutionary record is established FACT. In the geological record, demonstrated beyond all doubt by Alfred Wallace and Darwin in the record of SPECIES. I actually bit, opened your link and found another link on the "proof" that evolution is a hoax and in it, the author states:
"One of the simplest and best proofs that evolution is a joke, is the FACT that there is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C."
The reason why there is no recorded history before 4,000BC is because writing itself was only invented about that time!
The earliest alphabet emerged about 3,000BC.
The first use of papyrus and Sumerian cuneiform began around 4,000BC, and
The earliest known proto-writing found dates back about 6,000BC.
Undoubtedly, there was speech and probably symbols or drawing of things on cave walls before that, but it wasn't yet organized into a widespread system before then.

/—-/ Left wing factcheck Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Not an intelligent response. Any specifics to add to your intellectual frustration?

Seriously, isn't it bad enough that leftards like Deanrd BELIEVE the right are all backward morons without actually giving him CLEAR REASON to believe so? The evolutionary record is established FACT. In the geological record, demonstrated beyond all doubt by Alfred Wallace and Darwin in the record of SPECIES. I actually bit, opened your link and found another link on the "proof" that evolution is a hoax and in it, the author states:
"One of the simplest and best proofs that evolution is a joke, is the FACT that there is NO recorded history prior to 4,000 B.C."
The reason why there is no recorded history before 4,000BC is because writing itself was only invented about that time!
The earliest alphabet emerged about 3,000BC.
The first use of papyrus and Sumerian cuneiform began around 4,000BC, and
The earliest known proto-writing found dates back about 6,000BC.
Undoubtedly, there was speech and probably symbols or drawing of things on cave walls before that, but it wasn't yet organized into a widespread system before then.
/——/ I do believe Denard evolved from monkeys.

Forum List

Back