Evolution Scam 43,582

So they found a skull and they know it laid eggs and suckled its young. Great example of how evolutionists work. They take their fictional story, impose it on the evidence, and make up another fairy tale claim that they have some sort of transitional form.

Discovery of 'reptilian-mammal' fossil could rewrite history
Shame you hate science so much.

Based upon what they learned about the skull
Huttenlocker and his colleagues placed Cifelliodon within a group called Haramiyida, an extinct branch of mammal ancestors related to true mammals.

So who were the Haramiyida?

Read the article in Nature.

Late-surviving stem mammal links the lowermost Cretaceous of North America and Gondwana | Nature

Great example of how the anti-evolutionists work- they mock what they cannot understand.

A skull is one of the most important parts of a carcus when determining information about it.
It can tell you if it was a herbivore, omnivore, mammal, reptile, predator or prey etc
Yeah, it can tell you predator or pray, carnivores or herbivores but it can’t say it laid eggs and had tits.
They know if it was a mammal or not. They can tell if it was a reptile or bird.
“They” can say anything and because they have a white lab coat some go along without thinking.
umm ok lol :dunno:

A skull is one of the most important parts of a carcus when determining information about it.
It can tell you if it was a herbivore, omnivore, mammal, reptile, predator or prey etc
Yeah, it can tell you predator or pray, carnivores or herbivores but it can’t say it laid eggs and had tits.

If I found a skull of a tiger- would i be able to tell whether the animal it came from laid eggs or had tits?

“They” can say anything and because they have a white lab coat some go along without thinking.

"They" can say anything because of their deep distrust of science and the facts.

"They" can say anything because of their deep distrust of science and the facts.
Dude, I made my fortune in science. Better pick a new strawman.

Like you do with the bible?

If I found a skull of a tiger- would i be able to tell whether the animal it came from laid eggs or had tits?
They can compare it. Its not 100% though. Look at the dinocephalosaurus

The article in Nature- though dense- explains how they reached the conclusion that the animal that the skull comes from belongs to the Haramiyida,

While far more complex- we would know that any animal of the group Haramiyida lays eggs and suckled its young, just as we would know from the skull of a Tiger- that it didn't lay any eggs and that the species would have suckled its young.

Dude, I made my fortune in science. Better pick a new strawman.

Like I said:
"They" can say anything because of their deep distrust of science and the facts

upload_2018-6-6_13-46-27.jpeg

ADD66620-25A4-4446-8B0C-9FD491FA1BAA.jpeg

The article in Nature- though dense- explains how they reached the conclusion that the animal that the skull comes from belongs to the Haramiyida,

While far more complex- we would know that any animal of the group Haramiyida lays eggs and suckled its young, just as we would know from the skull of a Tiger- that it didn't lay any eggs and that the species would have suckled its young.
Hilarious. Tigers exist so we know all about them.

View attachment 196981
creation-museum-raptor-girls-ready.jpg

View attachment 196981
what is that

l
So they found a skull and they know it laid eggs and suckled its young. Great example of how evolutionists work. They take their fictional story, impose it on the evidence, and make up another fairy tale claim that they have some sort of transitional form.

They've deluded themselves into believing they can make up whatever they want these days.

And what's this rubbish? ...

“For a long time, we thought early mammals from the Cretaceous (145 to 66 million years ago) were anatomically similar and not ecologically diverse,” Huttenlocker said, in the statement. “This finding by our team and others reinforce that, even before the rise of modern mammals, ancient relatives of mammals were exploring specialty niches: insectivores, herbivores, carnivores, swimmers, gliders.”

lol now they're claiming that in the past these creatures were deliberately choosing what they wanted to be when they grew up??? Isn't that 'intelligent design', and by the creatures themselves? lol They're really desperate now..

No- you are just lying about what they said.
This finding by our team and others reinforce that, even before the rise of modern mammals, ancient relatives of mammals were exploring specialty niches: insectivores, herbivores, carnivores, swimmers, gliders.

Nothing about intelligent design or that the creatures were making a conscious decision to be an insectivore.

This finding by our team and others reinforce that, even before the rise of modern mammals, ancient relatives of mammals were exploring specialty niches: insectivores, herbivores, carnivores, swimmers, gliders.

Nothing about intelligent design or that the creatures were making a conscious decision to be an insectivore

lol you always fail at these attempts. It's getting almost comical.

if you don't believe in evolution, you must believe a fully formed human just ''appeared'' like a Star Trek energizer......how believable :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41: !!
..with a fully formed human brain/eyes/etc ....

l

They've deluded themselves into believing they can make up whatever they want these days.

And what's this rubbish? ...

“For a long time, we thought early mammals from the Cretaceous (145 to 66 million years ago) were anatomically similar and not ecologically diverse,” Huttenlocker said, in the statement. “This finding by our team and others reinforce that, even before the rise of modern mammals, ancient relatives of mammals were exploring specialty niches: insectivores, herbivores, carnivores, swimmers, gliders.”

lol now they're claiming that in the past these creatures were deliberately choosing what they wanted to be when they grew up??? Isn't that 'intelligent design', and by the creatures themselves? lol They're really desperate now..

Nothing about intelligent design or that the creatures were making a conscious decision to be an insectivore.

Nothing about intelligent design or that the creatures were making a conscious decision to be an insectivore

lol you always fail at these attempts. It's getting almost comical.

Being told that I failed by an idiot like yourself is a compliment.

So thanks.

Forum List

Back