Evolution is a religion not science

"In the beginning there was nothing - which exploded." - Evolution

1. Evolution is a theory with predictive value. It enables us to fight contagions globally and to anticipate future mutations of disease. It has allowed us to anticipate and find various new species in the fossil record, living in remote areas, etc.
2. Evolution is not about the start of life, but only about the change dynamics of life once it began.
3. Evolution is a scientific theory and only idiots think it says a danged thing about religion.

In the beginning, 2 cosmic homosexuals were engaging in anal sex when a puff of gas seeped out of the pan-dimensional anus during a particularly hard thrust. That puff of gas formed into the universe as we now know it. You can’t prove that’s wrong.

1. Evolution is a theory with predictive value. It enables us to fight contagions globally and to anticipate future mutations of disease. It has allowed us to anticipate and find various new species in the fossil record, living in remote areas, etc.
2. Evolution is not about the start of life, but only about the change dynamics of life once it began.
3. Evolution is a scientific theory and only idiots think it says a danged thing about religion.
then I guess you have proof of these changes and new species???

as to date there is no proof that anything ever gave birth to anything other than its own kind

In the beginning, 2 cosmic homosexuals were engaging in anal sex when a puff of gas seeped out of the pan-dimensional anus during a particularly hard thrust. That puff of gas formed into the universe as we now know it. You can’t prove that’s wrong.
but the burden falls on you to prove it right

as to date there is no proof that anything ever gave birth to anything other than its own kind

bacteria mutate all the time and give rise to new kinds

bacteria mutate all the time and give rise to new kinds

but when did a whale become a cow???

but its still a bacteria,,,

what does the word universe mean???

My impression is thaat it consists of all material things in this natural universe and is governed by God's laws.

I think that there are other universes though and that Heaven and Hell are physical places outside our universe, just a different universe.

Forum List

Back