'Evil little thing' or defender of the constitution?

bless her constitution loving heart
Separation of Church and State is not in the constitution. It is a myth adopted in 1947. She is a confused little thing. But of course she has brainwashed by gov't. schools. Federal judge just confirmed that public schools were gov't. buildings. Libtards are idiots.

James Madison disagrees with your partisan talking points

James Madison's Veto Messages by Gene Garman

June 3, 1811

I have recd. fellow Citizens your address, approving my Objection to the Bill contain[in]g a grant of public land, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House Missippi Terry. Having always regarded the practical distinction between Religion & Civil Govt as essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constn: of the U.S. I could not have otherwise discharged my duty on the occasion which presented itself. Among the various religious Societies in our Country, none have been more vigilant or constant in maintain[in]g that distinction, than the Society of which you make a part, and it is an honourable proof of your sincerity & integrity, that you are as ready to do so, in a case favoring the interest of your brethren, as in other cases. It is but just, at the same time, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House, to remark that their application to the Natl. Legislature does not appear to have contemplated a grant of the Land in question, but on terms that might be equitable to the public as well as to themselves. Accept my friendly respects

James Madison

its clear what it means to anyone whos not a partisan hack

take note

Separation of Church and State is not in the constitution. It is a myth adopted in 1947. She is a confused little thing. But of course she has brainwashed by gov't. schools. Federal judge just confirmed that public schools were gov't. buildings. Libtards are idiots.

And....I'm still waiting...............:eusa_whistle:
Waiting for what? Your brain to catch up? I don't have that long.

Definition of distinction - Merriam-Webster's Student Thesaurus

One entry found for distinction.

Entry Word: distinction
Function: noun
Text: 1 exceptionally high quality <a shop selling native handicrafts of distinction> -- see EXCELLENCE 1
2 a quality that gives something special worth <has the distinction of being the oldest house in the city> -- see EXCELLENCE 2
3 public acknowledgment or admiration for an achievement <I did all of the work, and the other guy got all the distinction> -- see GLORY 1
4 the fact or state of being above others in rank or importance <a number of physicians of distinction serve on the staff of the teaching hospital> -- see EMINENCE 1
5 something given in recognition of achievement <won a number of distinctions in her long career as an actress> -- see AWARD
6 the quality or state of being different <the distinction between the two photographic prints escapes me> -- see DIFFERENCE 1
7 the state of being kept distinct <the distinction between liberty and license is often violated in today's society> -- see SEPARATION 2

James Madison the FATHER of our constitution says he wrote it into the constitution.

You calling him a liar?

And....I'm still waiting...............:eusa_whistle:
Waiting for what? Your brain to catch up? I don't have that long.

That's not is....sorry.

Still waiting....................will bump for wait. I'm sure I won't have to wait forever. At lest I HOPE I won't have to wait forever....................:eusa_whistle:

Wrong. He would disagree with libtards adding something to the constitution that is not there. He meant the Gov't. should not run a state religion like what they left, the church of England. Has nothing to do with the ten commandments on classroom walls. That is taking it too far. Did you know that Thomas Jefferson actually attended church in the House of Representatives? Bet that blows the minds of all the libtards who think Jefferson is the father of separation of Church and state. Also, the Bible was actually used inschools for text books. Oh heads are spinning now. Get to actually know the founding fathers and you will see they did not think like you, thank GOD.

FYI....Jefferson coined the phrase in REFERENCE to the 1st Amendment:

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists (June 1998) - Library of Congress Information Bulletin

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.

Wrong. He would disagree with libtards adding something to the constitution that is not there. He meant the Gov't. should not run a state religion like what they left, the church of England. Has nothing to do with the ten commandments on classroom walls. That is taking it too far. Did you know that Thomas Jefferson actually attended church in the House of Representatives? Bet that blows the minds of all the libtards who think Jefferson is the father of separation of Church and state. Also, the Bible was actually used inschools for text books. Oh heads are spinning now. Get to actually know the founding fathers and you will see they did not think like you, thank GOD.

Why?....there are only 2 commandments that are also laws....and they are laws in countrys with no 10 commandments anyways.

James Madison's Veto Messages by Gene Garman

June 3, 1811

I have recd. fellow Citizens your address, approving my Objection to the Bill contain[in]g a grant of public land, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House Missippi Terry. Having always regarded the practical distinction between Religion & Civil Govt as essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constn: of the U.S. I could not have otherwise discharged my duty on the occasion which presented itself. Among the various religious Societies in our Country, none have been more vigilant or constant in maintain[in]g that distinction, than the Society of which you make a part, and it is an honourable proof of your sincerity & integrity, that you are as ready to do so, in a case favoring the interest of your brethren, as in other cases. It is but just, at the same time, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House, to remark that their application to the Natl. Legislature does not appear to have contemplated a grant of the Land in question, but on terms that might be equitable to the public as well as to themselves. Accept my friendly respects

James Madison

These are the words of Madison.

He said it was IN the constitution

Last edited:

Bibles were used primarily because they were the only books readily available. It's laughable to think of students today learning to read and write based on the language of the King James Version......laughable to think of adults doing it either.

they lie and continue to spew talking points in the face of historical facts, its so sick

Last edited:
FYI....Jefferson coined the phrase in REFERENCE to the 1st Amendment:

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists (June 1998) - Library of Congress Information Bulletin

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State.
Exactly. Still has nothing to do with the Ten Commandments in schools or the phrase "In God We Trust" on money. That is the libtards adding to the constitution.

Madison wrote most of the constitution.

You just going to pretend he didnt say it?

Bibles were used primarily because they were the only books readily available. It's laughable to think of students today learning to read and write based on the language of the King James Version......laughable to think of adults doing it either.
What is laughable is idiots trying to use the constitution to tear down this country. What is laughable is you thinking using the KJV is laughable.

If they want to keep their Christian prayer at a secular public school...fine...as long as prayers from all the world religions are given equal wall space.
No problem. Tell that to the schools that ban Christian prayer but promote islam, like the California school system.

Forum List

Back