Everything we said about the FBI and lying to the FISA court proven true...

Yes it did say that.....

Can you point me to the page in the IG report that says political bias played a part in the FISA warrants?? There are almost 500 pages to the report, so take your time...

I'll wait while you can't

Moron......the IG states no one admitted to bias.....so he couldn't state there was bias...you moron....he can't compel testimony, he can't create a Grand Jury, he can only talk to people who are currently employed by the goverment and he can't talk to people who are citizens in foreign countries...you mope....

That guy is a moron.
He believes himself to be a genius or a comedian, or a genius comedian.
In the end he is simply an uniformed moron, with no critical thinking skills.
Let me know what page in the report said political bias played a part in the FISA warrants...it is a very simple question...

Your bitch ass hissy fits only tells me you can't tell me what page... because that page only exists in your delusions....

He said all the errors, omissions, misrepresentations and out right lies on the FISA applications were not satisfactorily explained, he didn't speculate on what the reasons were. When questioned in the Senate Judiciary Committee he said he would leave it to the AG to determine motive. He did add in testimony that all the misconduct seemed to go toward extending an investigation that should have been halted before the second application. It's not really hard to read between the lines. You commies are so good at that on the phone call, I guess that's a selective ability. LMAO

All of that had to do with Carter Page.

He wasn’t even with the campaign at the time.

Womp womp.

Hey jackass, the FBI LIED on the application to SPY on Page. Altering documents is a crime moron, so womp womp yourself loser.

The blob’s own DOJ says the blob was lying when Trump said he was spied on, the FBI put informants in his campaign and that the investigation into the blob’s campaign was politically motivated

No....horowitz is an obama appointment and did the same thing as comey...listed all the ways the Trump campaign was spied on using the fake steele dossier to get illegal FISA warrants, and then he says it wasn't spying....Barr, the boss, states they were spied on...you doofus.
Carter Page had already left the campaign before he was surveiled...

He has never met Trump, nor has he ever spoken to him....

yes, mistakes and some real wrongs were done to him...

none of those wrong doings affect the Mueller Investigation results, or nullifies a valid investigation with predicate to begin it.

Moron, they all do.......the started the investigation using fake information and lied to federal judges to get the FISA warrants....you can deny it all you want, but the truth is the truth.

none of that happened fuck face

It ALL happened you uneducated, lifelong loser. Try actually reading a report once in a while. Now go fuck yourself lying libtard.

Yes...the only thing they had was the Steele Dossier.....they lied to the FISA court, they spied on Trump....

Everything we told you about the FBI and the FISA court is true....it is all in the IG report, and from the reaction of Barr and Durham their report is going to lead to arrests.....
That is a 100% bald faced lie. Nothing could be further from the truth. What a piece of shit liar.

The IG stated it you moron.
The IG never stated that the FBI lied to the FISA court. Once again everyone, this coward is a liar. And, he cant prove me wrong.

Withheld exculpatory evidence, altered documents. All in the report. You lose. As always. Now go learn how to read.

Moron......the IG states no one admitted to bias.....so he couldn't state there was bias...you moron....he can't compel testimony, he can't create a Grand Jury, he can only talk to people who are currently employed by the goverment and he can't talk to people who are citizens in foreign countries...you mope....

That guy is a moron.
Let me know what page in the report said political bias played a part in the FISA warrants...it is a very simple question...

Your bitch ass hissy fits only tells me you can't tell me what page... because that page only exists in your delusions....

He said all the errors, omissions, misrepresentations and out right lies on the FISA applications were not satisfactorily explained, he didn't speculate on what the reasons were. When questioned in the Senate Judiciary Committee he said he would leave it to the AG to determine motive. He did add in testimony that all the misconduct seemed to go toward extending an investigation that should have been halted before the second application. It's not really hard to read between the lines. You commies are so good at that on the phone call, I guess that's a selective ability. LMAO

Womp womp.

Hey jackass, the FBI LIED on the application to SPY on Page. Altering documents is a crime moron, so womp womp yourself loser.

The IG said MISTAKES were made and a MISTAKE is not a crime. You lame ass republicans turn a blind eye on the real crimes that have been committed.

The IG said MISTAKES were made and a MISTAKE is not a crime. You lame ass republicans turn a blind eye on the real crimes that have been committed.
You are so pitiful. An IG cannot prosecute.

Horowitz proved Obama's FBI manufactured evidence and knowingly used a fake dossier to get a fraudulent warrant to spy (surveille) an opposing campaign.

And your only.problem with it is that they got caught.

You are so pitiful. An IG cannot prosecute.

Horowitz proved Obama's FBI manufactured evidence and knowingly used a fake dossier to get a fraudulent warrant to spy (surveille) an opposing campaign.

And your only.problem with it is that they got caught.

…..and yet you dumbass Trump Humpers keep making excuses for Trump getting caught. Hypocrite POS. MAWAMan

So your blob has had 3 years to clean out Obama appointments and hasn’t done it? Is his incompetence attractive to your gay ass?
All of this happened before or shortly after Trump took office, Einstien.

That you fags are still complaining about Obama appointees means either you’re full of shit or that your blob is incompetent; or both

That guy is a moron.

Womp womp.

funny to hear blob fluffers complaining about supposed dishonesty when they have accepted complete dishonesty from their master

Womp womp.

funny to hear blob fluffers complaining about supposed dishonesty when they have accepted complete dishonesty from their master

Funny how this report shows blatant dishonesty from YOUR side. Nothing supposed here except your competence. Now where's your evidence against Trump again?

Yes...the only thing they had was the Steele Dossier.....they lied to the FISA court, they spied on Trump....

Everything we told you about the FBI and the FISA court is true....it is all in the IG report, and from the reaction of Barr and Durham their report is going to lead to arrests.....
I hope so.

Horowitz reported:

“multiple instances in which factual assertions relied upon in the first FISA application were inaccurate, incomplete, or unsupported by appropriate documentation, based upon information the FBI had in its possession at the time the application was filed.”
They filed lies and false claims that the KNEW were lies and false claims.

One particularly galling omission was a failure to notify the FISA court of information the FBI received from “another agency” (CIA) that Page was in fact their intelligence asset on Russia, and considered to be reliable. Not only was this known to FBI investigators and managers, they relied on Page’s work for the other agency as part of their cause to seek surveillance of Page. At the same time, the FBI had already determined the Christopher Steele “dossier” on Trump not only couldn’t be corroborated but in fact conflicted with information developed in the investigation. And yet the FBI never bothered to inform the court of these issues, essentially cooking up a case for surveilling Page.​

Horowitz concluded that the FBI’s senior management had enough knowledge of the situation that it “should have resulted in questions being raised regarding the reliability of the Steele reporting and the probable cause supporting the FISA applications, but did not.” That failure did not only reflect incompetence or worse by the investigators, but “of the managers and supervisors, including senior officials, in the chain of command.” That followed on the heels of Horowitz’ systematic criticism of Comey’s leadership in the Hillary Clinton investigation published 17 months earlier.​

And what about the claim that political bias didn’t drive these “errors”? Horowitz corrected that misperception in his Senate Judiciary testimony as well. All he found was that there was “no evidence” of political bias. When asked whether he could say the FISA court misrepresentations weren’t the result of political bias, Horowitz responded, “I don’t know.”
The FBI to abused its power for political purposes. We have the FBI committing fraud on the FISC by altering evidence without any fear of consequence. If this hadn’t blown up into a political scandal — largely by Democrats wanting to reverse the 2016 election — who would have never known.

Then-chair of the House Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes openly accusing the FBI of abusing its authority and the FISC of being suckered — which turned out to be largely correct.

Had the FBI been required to make a case for targeting Page to a Congressional panel consisting of both Republicans and Democrats with intel oversight experience, would they have even attempted it at all?

I doubt it.

That guy is a moron.

Womp womp.

You obviously didn't read the report or even the executive summary. Guess you want to stay just an ignorant commie.

I think this is already baked into the political polls.....no?

We might actually see some really guilty people go to jail.

Trump should use it to pardon everyone and wipe the slate clean or just his people?

Lock up the dim infidels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The IG report says there was no political bias. Why do you hate the police?

It says nobody ADMITTED to their bias.

Well, I really didn't expect them to admit it :)

Wow, tell me...did that answer sound as stupid in your head before you wrote it as it reads on the screen after you posted it?

Not as stupid as the democratic candidates trying to run for president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy is a moron.

Womp womp.

The FBI lied. Calling it a mistake was being kind. An email from the CIA saying that Carter Paige was a CIA source, was changed by a Trump hater inside the FBI to say that he was NOT a CIA source. This is how Comey and company was able to get the warrant from the FISA court. That is not a mistake and someone is going to be charged.

I hope so.

Horowitz reported:

“multiple instances in which factual assertions relied upon in the first FISA application were inaccurate, incomplete, or unsupported by appropriate documentation, based upon information the FBI had in its possession at the time the application was filed.”
They filed lies and false claims that the KNEW were lies and false claims.

One particularly galling omission was a failure to notify the FISA court of information the FBI received from “another agency” (CIA) that Page was in fact their intelligence asset on Russia, and considered to be reliable. Not only was this known to FBI investigators and managers, they relied on Page’s work for the other agency as part of their cause to seek surveillance of Page. At the same time, the FBI had already determined the Christopher Steele “dossier” on Trump not only couldn’t be corroborated but in fact conflicted with information developed in the investigation. And yet the FBI never bothered to inform the court of these issues, essentially cooking up a case for surveilling Page.​

Horowitz concluded that the FBI’s senior management had enough knowledge of the situation that it “should have resulted in questions being raised regarding the reliability of the Steele reporting and the probable cause supporting the FISA applications, but did not.” That failure did not only reflect incompetence or worse by the investigators, but “of the managers and supervisors, including senior officials, in the chain of command.” That followed on the heels of Horowitz’ systematic criticism of Comey’s leadership in the Hillary Clinton investigation published 17 months earlier.​

And what about the claim that political bias didn’t drive these “errors”? Horowitz corrected that misperception in his Senate Judiciary testimony as well. All he found was that there was “no evidence” of political bias. When asked whether he could say the FISA court misrepresentations weren’t the result of political bias, Horowitz responded, “I don’t know.”
The FBI to abused its power for political purposes. We have the FBI committing fraud on the FISC by altering evidence without any fear of consequence. If this hadn’t blown up into a political scandal — largely by Democrats wanting to reverse the 2016 election — who would have never known.

Then-chair of the House Intelligence Committee Devin Nunes openly accusing the FBI of abusing its authority and the FISC of being suckered — which turned out to be largely correct.

Had the FBI been required to make a case for targeting Page to a Congressional panel consisting of both Republicans and Democrats with intel oversight experience, would they have even attempted it at all?

I doubt it.
Do you happen to have a link for the cut n paste at the top?

That guy is a moron.

Womp womp.

Yeah, they are mistakes like white cops shooting unarmed blacks is just a mistake.

Right?

No big deal, am I right?

Forum List

Back