Everything we said about the FBI and lying to the FISA court proven true...

All it takes is common sense and logic.
Well.. Let's see.

I was right about Russian Collusion, Ukraine Quid Pro Quo, Steele Dossier, FBI Spying, FISA abuse, Kavenaugh, Recession, and Stormy. Just to name a few.

Did you get any of those right?

My common sense is doing ok. Perhaps you should try it.

Yes...the only thing they had was the Steele Dossier.....they lied to the FISA court, they spied on Trump....

Everything we told you about the FBI and the FISA court is true....it is all in the IG report, and from the reaction of Barr and Durham their report is going to lead to arrests.....

They spoke to the same source as Steel.

What is the problem with that?

Congress gets a copy of a report about how Trump's people were talking secretly with the Russians and nothing was supposed to be done? Is this the lame excuse you are making?

Well.. Let's see.

I was right about Russian Collusion, Ukraine Quid Pro Quo, Steele Dossier, FBI Spying, FISA abuse, Kavenaugh, Recession, and Stormy. Just to name a few.

No your party is covering up for Trump like the good little Trump Humpers you are. You guys have no regard for the laws of this land. All you care about is staying in power and bowing down to Trump.

Well.. Let's see.

How were you right about any of that?

Stormy? You really are so fucking stupid as believe Trump didn't have an affair with Stormy Daniels?

Trump would get nothing because an announcement about an investigation into Biden wouldn't help his campaign? Really?

Mueller said he did not have sufficient evidence of collusion not that he had none.

What aspect of the Steel Dossier has been proven false?

Yes...the only thing they had was the Steele Dossier.....they lied to the FISA court, they spied on Trump....

Everything we told you about the FBI and the FISA court is true....it is all in the IG report, and from the reaction of Barr and Durham their report is going to lead to arrests.....

Congress gets a copy of a report about how Trump's people were talking secretly with the Russians and nothing was supposed to be done? Is this the lame excuse you are making?

They weren't talking secretly with the Russians you moron...where did you get that, or did you just make it up? Of the two, hilary actually was talking to the Russians, and Ukraine and every other country to get money....

Well.. Let's see.

Stormy? You really are so fucking stupid as believe Trump didn't have an affair with Stormy Daniels?

Trump would get nothing because an announcement about an investigation into Biden wouldn't help his campaign? Really?

Mueller said he did not have sufficient evidence of collusion not that he had none.

Every part of the dossier was fake you moron.......that is exactly what the IG report stated, you mope....

No your party is covering up for Trump like the good little Trump Humpers you are. You guys have no regard for the laws of this land. All you care about is staying in power and bowing down to Trump.
You sound desperate. Defending the indefensible must be difficult.

But tell us... Did you believe Russia Collusion? The Steele Dossier? Stormygate? Quid pro quo?

Did you believe the Democrats lies denying the accuracy of the Devin Nunes memo about FISA abuse and spying on the Trump campaign?

Man up. Tell us how Slurpabadd swallowed the Democrat line and begged for 2nds.

Come on MAWA Man, you're a Trump Humper and you claiming someone is being fooled by a liar is comical.
It just looks that way from the Democrats porch.

Indeed, you appear sorely lacking in those qualities.

A Trump Humper can never question anyone's common sense or logic.

A moron, such as yourself, has no common sense or logic. That's the point. This thread is a perfect example. You either knowingly lied, or were duped by the powers that be that have been lying to all of us. However, you compound your crime by continuing to carry water for the now confirmed criminal actions of the dems and their lackeys in the FBI. Which makes you either a lackey, and a damned poor one at that, or a complete dipshit.

I will let you choose what level of idiot you are.

Well.. Let's see.

Every part of the dossier was fake you moron.......that is exactly what the IG report stated, you mope....

Post that part.

But tell us... Did you believe Russia Collusion? The Steele Dossier? Stormygate? Quid pro quo?

Guilty of all the above.

Did you believe the Democrats lies denying the accuracy of the Devin Nunes memo about FISA abuse and spying on the Trump campaign?

Do you believe Nunes was doing some shady shit?

Come om MAWA Man do you believe Trump lies every time he opens his mouth.

Come on MAWA Man, you're a Trump Humper and you claiming someone is being fooled by a liar is comical.
It just looks that way from the Democrats porch.

Indeed, you appear sorely lacking in those qualities.

A Trump Humper can never question anyone's common sense or logic.

A moron, such as yourself, has no common sense or logic. That's the point. This thread is a perfect example. You either knowingly lied, or were duped by the powers that be that have been lying to all of us. However, you compound your crime by continuing to carry water for the now confirmed criminal actions of the dems and their lackeys in the FBI. Which makes you either a lackey, and a damned poor one at that, or a complete dipshit.

I will let you choose what level of idiot you are.

Why is it you smart guys never post the parts that support your argument.

They weren't talking secretly with the Russians you moron...where did you get that, or did you just make it up? Of the two, hilary actually was talking to the Russians, and Ukraine and every other country to get money....
How many Trump campaign/administration people lied about their Russian contacts?

Who got picked up on a wiretap on a Russian operative?

Hillary was Secretary of State you stupid shit. It was her job to talk to countries.

We know the Russians interfered. We know someone in Trump's campaign sent them internal polling information. That is collusion.

The Steele Dossier has not be proven false. Why do you think it is not true? Because you think Trump is above all that? Really? Proven fraud & business cheat & liar Trump?

Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels. He got caught in paying her off. Again, Trump chreated on all his wives. So why would you believe Trump?

Announcing an investigation into Biden = quo

The IG said you are ac lying fuck about the FISA thing.

Well.. Let's see.

No it didn't.

Forum List

Back