Everything we said about the FBI and lying to the FISA court proven true...

No your party is covering up for Trump like the good little Trump Humpers you are. You guys have no regard for the laws of this land. All you care about is staying in power and bowing down to Trump.
You sound desperate. Defending the indefensible must be difficult.

But tell us... Did you believe Russia Collusion? The Steele Dossier? Stormygate? Quid pro quo?

Did you believe the Democrats lies denying the accuracy of the Devin Nunes memo about FISA abuse and spying on the Trump campaign?

Man up. Tell us how Slurpabadd swallowed the Democrat line and begged for 2nds.

We know the Russians interfered. We know someone in Trump's campaign sent them internal polling information. That is collusion.

The Steele Dossier has not be proven false. Why do you think it is not true? Because you think Trump is above all that? Really? Proven fraud & business cheat & liar Trump?

Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels. He got caught in paying her off. Again, Trump chreated on all his wives. So why would you believe Trump?

Announcing an investigation into Biden = quo

The IG said you are ac lying fuck about the FISA thing.

Damn you are so stupid it’s unbelievable. Let’s see moron, we don’t have to prove the dossier false. The FBI admitted they could not corroborate ANY of it. You have to prove it’s true. You can’t because it isn’t. The Manafort gave polling data to Russia was destroyed about a day later. Another fail. Stormy? You mean the one who LOST in court and has to pay Trump’s legal bills? Did you donate to her? The IG flat out stated there were LIES and alterations to documents. Those are illegal acts. When was this investigation into Biden announced? Not only are YOU proven to be a lying fuck, you’re not even good at being a parrot.

The blob’s own DOJ says the blob was lying when Trump said he was spied on, the FBI put informants in his campaign and that the investigation into the blob’s campaign was politically motivated

No....horowitz is an obama appointment and did the same thing as comey...listed all the ways the Trump campaign was spied on using the fake steele dossier to get illegal FISA warrants, and then he says it wasn't spying....Barr, the boss, states they were spied on...you doofus.

So your blob has had 3 years to clean out Obama appointments and hasn’t done it? Is his incompetence attractive to your gay ass?

Homo slurs?
How liberal of you.

Carter Page had already left the campaign before he was surveiled...

He has never met Trump, nor has he ever spoken to him....

yes, mistakes and some real wrongs were done to him...

none of those wrong doings affect the Mueller Investigation results, or nullifies a valid investigation with predicate to begin it.

Moron, they all do.......the started the investigation using fake information and lied to federal judges to get the FISA warrants....you can deny it all you want, but the truth is the truth.

On December 9, 2019, Horowitz released his report stating that the FBI did not find political bias during the investigation of Trump and Russia, but did show 17 mistakes in its applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA Court).

A mistake is unintentional departure from right.

Wrong, he stated he didn't look for why they did what they did....you guys can lie about that all day long, but Barr is going to look at everything...not just the limited areas the IG is allowed to look at......can't wait.

Barr isn't going to do anything but try and cover for Trump and take the heat off of him. The spineless republican party is going to do the same.

You are so funny when you post stupid crap....:21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

When does he not post stupid crap?

The IG said MISTAKES were made and a MISTAKE is not a crime. You lame ass republicans turn a blind eye on the real crimes that have been committed.
You are so pitiful. An IG cannot prosecute.

Horowitz proved Obama's FBI manufactured evidence and knowingly used a fake dossier to get a fraudulent warrant to spy (surveille) an opposing campaign.

And your only.problem with it is that they got caught.

…..and yet you dumbass Trump Humpers keep making excuses for Trump getting caught. Hypocrite POS. MAWAMan

Caught at what exactly?

So your blob has had 3 years to clean out Obama appointments and hasn’t done it? Is his incompetence attractive to your gay ass?
All of this happened before or shortly after Trump took office, Einstien.

That you fags are still complaining about Obama appointees means either you’re full of shit or that your blob is incompetent; or both

Another homo slur?
I bet you hate women as well.

Hey jackass, the FBI LIED on the application to SPY on Page. Altering documents is a crime moron, so womp womp yourself loser.

The IG said MISTAKES were made and a MISTAKE is not a crime. You lame ass republicans turn a blind eye on the real crimes that have been committed.

The FBI lied. Calling it a mistake was being kind. An email from the CIA saying that Carter Paige was a CIA source, was changed by a Trump hater inside the FBI to say that he was NOT a CIA source. This is how Comey and company was able to get the warrant from the FISA court. That is not a mistake and someone is going to be charged.

Well charge them already you guys have been talking about it for 3yrs.

Well, yes. People have been talking about that stuff for years but they were dismissed by the news media as RW nuts. It took for the IG report to confirm what really happened, and in the end process does matter, so eventually someone will be charged when its all sorted out.

This is all a ploy to take the heat off of Trump's crooked ass corruption.

You keep saying shit like this but we never get an answer as to what Trump did that was corrupt.

That you fags are still complaining about Obama appointees means either you’re full of shit or that your blob is incompetent; or both

Another homo slur?
You’re crying like a fag

Another homo slur?
You’re crying like a fag

Liberals showing their true colors...
Me?I dont claim to be a fag supporter yet you do.

Another homo slur?
You’re crying like a fag

lol...you fags are funny

After this week, its bumpy cucumber time for the DUMS. Gonna be glorious....we will own the coming months in the Senate proceedings and the DUMS and the media cant do dick! Lots of laughing in here....but not from the left. Butter up s0ns :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Another homo slur?
You’re crying like a fag

lol...you fags are funny

You should probably tell my Wife,boy is she going to be surprised.

No your party is covering up for Trump like the good little Trump Humpers you are. You guys have no regard for the laws of this land. All you care about is staying in power and bowing down to Trump.
You sound desperate. Defending the indefensible must be difficult.

But tell us... Did you believe Russia Collusion? The Steele Dossier? Stormygate? Quid pro quo?

Guilty of all the above.

Did you believe the Democrats lies denying the accuracy of the Devin Nunes memo about FISA abuse and spying on the Trump campaign?

Do you believe Nunes was doing some shady shit?

Man up. Tell us how Slurpabadd swallowed the Democrat line and begged for 2nds.

Come om MAWA Man do you believe Trump lies every time he opens his mouth.
I appreciate you acknowledging falling for Democrat propaganda.

If you have evidence of Nunes wrongdoing start a thread and link it here if I don't see it. I k m.j ow the MSM went berserk when he (correctly) pointed out Obama's admins sleasy FISA abuse and spying on the Trump campaign.

Trump does exagerate way too much, and he's an obnoxious asshole half of the rest of the time.

Trumps lies pale compared to Democrat lies.

Trump typically lies about petty ego based lies. Trump lies about crowd sizes. Personal business accomplishments. Calls the economy best ever, when it's the best in 15 or 25 years.

Democrats lie about tens of millions of Americans keeping their healthcare plans and doctors. Obama spying on Trumps campaign. Russian Collusion. The reason they want to overturn a Presidential campaign. Benghazi being caused by a video just before Obama's reelection.

It just looks that way from the Democrats porch.

All it takes is common sense and logic.

Indeed, you appear sorely lacking in those qualities.

A Trump Humper can never question anyone's common sense or logic.

A moron, such as yourself, has no common sense or logic. That's the point. This thread is a perfect example. You either knowingly lied, or were duped by the powers that be that have been lying to all of us. However, you compound your crime by continuing to carry water for the now confirmed criminal actions of the dems and their lackeys in the FBI. Which makes you either a lackey, and a damned poor one at that, or a complete dipshit.

I will let you choose what level of idiot you are.

Why is it you smart guys never post the parts that support your argument.

Because the IG report is posted for all to see. Moron.

All it takes is common sense and logic.

Indeed, you appear sorely lacking in those qualities.

A Trump Humper can never question anyone's common sense or logic.

A moron, such as yourself, has no common sense or logic. That's the point. This thread is a perfect example. You either knowingly lied, or were duped by the powers that be that have been lying to all of us. However, you compound your crime by continuing to carry water for the now confirmed criminal actions of the dems and their lackeys in the FBI. Which makes you either a lackey, and a damned poor one at that, or a complete dipshit.

I will let you choose what level of idiot you are.

Why is it you smart guys never post the parts that support your argument.

Because the IG report is posted for all to see. Moron.

Well it is pretty obvious your dumb ass hasn't read it, probably heard Sean Hannity or Rush Limpbaugh and then you came on this forum and regurgitated that bullshit they are spewing.

Forum List

Back