Everything we said about the FBI and lying to the FISA court proven true...

The IG didn't investigate "intent," but Durham will.......you guys....you were wrong about everything...

Wrong. You are always wrong. It must get old.

You shit birds can't lie anymore....the IG report is actually out and states that the FISA warrants were based entirely on the Steele Dossier and that the FBI knew that the Primary "Sub-source," that Steele used said that he wasn't stating facts but just stories.......you moron.

Nope. That’s not what Horowitz said.

But he did say that nobody spied on Trump.

Dumbass.

Yeah, he said they illegally surveilled him. Check your thesaurus, dumbass.

Who’s him?

You are probably dumb enough to think anyone said that Trump was illegally surveilled.

Page was illegally surveilled when he was not a part of the Trump campaign.

You fuckers are 100% dishonest. Always.

Sure thing cupcake. What do you call it when an american spy master asks his counterpart in the UK to spy on an American presidential candidate?

Oh....yeah....it's called SPYING!

DUMBFUCK!

I'd like someone to pay Page a few million bucks to go on CNN and say that he thinks Trump should be impeached. This would cause many USMB Trombies to snap their necks doing the about-face.
Which Page?

Moron.

You are coming across as retarded, dude.

Honesty always seems retarded to dishonest morons.

You should know.

You're one of the poster children.

That's actually not what it says
Yes it did say that.....

Can you point me to the page in the IG report that says political bias played a part in the FISA warrants?? There are almost 500 pages to the report, so take your time...

I'll wait while you can't

Moron......the IG states no one admitted to bias.....so he couldn't state there was bias...you moron....he can't compel testimony, he can't create a Grand Jury, he can only talk to people who are currently employed by the goverment and he can't talk to people who are citizens in foreign countries...you mope....

That guy is a moron.
He believes himself to be a genius or a comedian, or a genius comedian.
In the end he is simply an uniformed moron, with no critical thinking skills.
Let me know what page in the report said political bias played a part in the FISA warrants...it is a very simple question...

Your bitch ass hissy fits only tells me you can't tell me what page... because that page only exists in your delusions....

He said all the errors, omissions, misrepresentations and out right lies on the FISA applications were not satisfactorily explained, he didn't speculate on what the reasons were. When questioned in the Senate Judiciary Committee he said he would leave it to the AG to determine motive. He did add in testimony that all the misconduct seemed to go toward extending an investigation that should have been halted before the second application. It's not really hard to read between the lines. You commies are so good at that on the phone call, I guess that's a selective ability. LMAO

All of that had to do with Carter Page.

He wasn’t even with the campaign at the time.

Womp womp.

I'd like someone to pay Page a few million bucks to go on CNN and say that he thinks Trump should be impeached. This would cause many USMB Trombies to snap their necks doing the about-face.
Which Page?

Moron.

To me, saying retarded things make you come across as retarded.

Wrong. You are always wrong. It must get old.

You shit birds can't lie anymore....the IG report is actually out and states that the FISA warrants were based entirely on the Steele Dossier and that the FBI knew that the Primary "Sub-source," that Steele used said that he wasn't stating facts but just stories.......you moron.

Dumbass.

Who’s him?

You are probably dumb enough to think anyone said that Trump was illegally surveilled.

Sure thing cupcake. What do you call it when an american spy master asks his counterpart in the UK to spy on an American presidential candidate?

DUMBFUCK!

Wait. Who spied?

Comey? Obama? Brennan? Holder? Strok? Page?

Nope. Nobody in the FBI or the CIA or the DNC spied on Trump’s campaign.

Right?

Which Page?

Moron.

To me, saying retarded things make you come across as retarded.

Hmmm. Well. You’re a champ, then.

Dumbass.

Who’s him?

DUMBFUCK!

Wait. Who spied?

Comey? Obama? Brennan? Holder? Strikes? Page?

Right?

Wrong. What do you think Durham has been chasing down you fucking retard.

Like I said, your head is going to explode, and is going to be hilarious to watch you fall apart

Which Page?

Moron.

Save your high horse comments for the idiots dumb enough to believe you Dumbfuck.

The IG report says there was no political bias. Why do you hate the police?

No.... That's not what it says.

It's left open as it should be..

He's not going to be used as a political tool.

It says enough to make arrests
And they're coming.

Jo

Yes...the only thing they had was the Steele Dossier.....they lied to the FISA court, they spied on Trump....

Everything we told you about the FBI and the FISA court is true....it is all in the IG report, and from the reaction of Barr and Durham their report is going to lead to arrests.....
Maybe their own?
I guess you haven't read the 500 pages mr 1960s?
Mr Barr, I guess you approved of his hiding the Iran contra affair?
The ig report says the FBI DID NOT spy on the con.
Please read it

Just because the word "spy/ing" wasn't used in the report doesn't mean the campaign wasn't spied on. Covert CHSs wearing recording devices means they were spied on, regardless of what synonym was used.

Dumbass.

Who’s him?

DUMBFUCK!

Wait. Who spied?

Comey? Obama? Brennan? Holder? Strikes? Page?

Right?

Wrong. What do you think Durham has been chasing down you fucking retard.

Like I said, your head is going to explode, and is going to be hilarious to watch you fall apart

He won’t find any political bias against Trump which influenced the investigation into his corrupt campaign. He will find what Horowitz found and he’ll issue a few indictments having nothing to do with any coordinated effort to “get” your corrupt president.

The idea that the FBI was out to help Hillary and hurt Trump requires abject stupidity to believe. They didn’t announce the probe into Trump but they DID announce the probe into Hillary. Moron.

My head won’t explode. I’m expecting Barr to find a way to make Trump happy. You should be against that. But you aren’t.

USMB Trombies hate that the FISA process was unfair to Page.

So do I, actually.

But that doesn't mean that the FBI was biased against Trump.

Two different things.

Idiots.

Yet they sent a CHS to spy on at least one senior member of the campaign, that wasn't involved in the investigation. They also used a briefing to the campaign to spy on the campaign, the agent that conducted the briefing filled out a 302 afterward. They never gave a defensive briefing either, which was accepted practice.

So yeah, there was demonstrable bias demonstrated by the FBI.

So do I, actually.

Two different things.

Idiots.

Yet they sent a CHS to spy on at least one senior member of the campaign, that wasn't involved in the investigation. They also used a briefing to the campaign to spy on the campaign, the agent that conducted the briefing filled out a 302 afterward. They never gave a defensive briefing either, which was accepted practice.

Nope. That was not determined by the IG.

BTW, Durham’s investigation will also be subject to IG review. As will Barr’s activities in Europe.

You fuckers are shameless.

Dumbass.

Who’s him?

DUMBFUCK!

Wait. Who spied?

Comey? Obama? Brennan? Holder? Strok? Page?

Right?

Wrong.

So do I, actually.

Two different things.

Idiots.

Nope. That was not determined by the IG.

BTW, Durham’s investigation will also be subject to IG review. As will Barr’s activities in Europe.

You fuckers are shameless.

You didn't watch the hearing with Horowitz did ya? The DOJ IG can not, by law review the actions of an attorney in the DOJ, unless there is criminal conduct alleged. He said it was contained in section 80 of the law authorizing his position. They even discussed changing the law in the hearing. So NO the IG won't be reviewing Durham's work unless Durham refers something to him.

Forum List

Back