Everything except Allah Almighty (God Almighty) is vain

6a00d83451b52369e2019b03296647970d-550wi
Theres no reason to believe in a book humans wrote thousands of years ago, as means of control and answering the questions we were ignorant of, of the day.

A lot of the shit explained away by magic has since been scientifically answered.

Then? You get shit like "new testaments" and Popes "changing the view of the church."

If people dont see the writing on the hot pink sun bright wall, that Religions are full of shit? They're perceptively dumb.

Maybe not dumb in general, just their perception is gullible and lacking deep thought.

I am not an atheist.

Ive no clue how the Universe got here. And neither does anybody.

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam.

To say that everything except God is vain is to ascribe to Him everything that happens. The very first revelations of God Almighty to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"Read! in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

The Holy Qur'an, The Clot of Blood (Surah 96) V 1-4

Man is not created out of a clot of blood. Muhammad probably saw his wives periods, and assumed the blood was what baby's were made of.

Your belief is your choice, equal to anyone else's choice. That you choose to believe that God is not One is against your own religion.

Have a nice life.

Everything except Allah (God) is vain implies 8 points, as mentioned in the traditional knowledge of Islam, but I don't like to mention them. One of them is "constant uprightness".

Your belief is your choice, equal to anyone else's choice. That you choose to believe that God is not One is against your own religion.

Have a nice life.

"Everything except God is vain", God, not Gods.

what does "everything except God is vain" mean?p

the word "vain"------can best be defined as "worthless"-----
-------the monotheists of the world teach that "GOD"---created
the universe-----and everything in it. worthless?
Allah created muhummad (I agree that was a mistake)----but you claim that muhummad was worthless? ---the Koran is
worthless. YOU are worthless?

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam.

To say that everything except God is vain is to ascribe to Him everything that happens. The very first revelations of God Almighty to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said:

"Read! in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:

The Holy Qur'an, The Clot of Blood (Surah 96) V 1-4

Man is not created out of a clot of blood. Muhammad probably saw his wives periods, and assumed the blood was what baby's were made of.

a very early miscarriage looks like a blood clot-------
by the time the rapist pig was around there were lots
of descriptions of that kind-----he did not figure anything out himself-------midwives knew more------he claimed allah told me

Theres no reason to believe in a book humans wrote thousands of years ago, as means of control and answering the questions we were ignorant of, of the day.

A lot of the shit explained away by magic has since been scientifically answered.

Then? You get shit like "new testaments" and Popes "changing the view of the church."

If people dont see the writing on the hot pink sun bright wall, that Religions are full of shit? They're perceptively dumb.

Maybe not dumb in general, just their perception is gullible and lacking deep thought.

I am not an atheist.

Ive no clue how the Universe got here. And neither does anybody.

This_Dean.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
A really interesting thing on youtube is, "Jesus or Muhammad" that would interest muslims in searching for the truth.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428806191.605256.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not true. Christ rose on the 3rd Day.

"Everything shall perish except the Face of your Lord" is not the same as "everything except God is vain". But still, Jesus was born without a father, it makes no sense that he be killed on the cross.

A really interesting thing on youtube is, "Jesus or Muhammad" that would interest muslims in searching for the truth.
View attachment 39534

In Islam, God chose Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) as His beloved and Jesus acknowledges Muhammad's superiority over him.

In Islam, God chose Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) as His beloved and Jesus acknowledges Muhammad's superiority over him.

The truth is probably that Jesus was a truly honest spiritual teacher, but Muhammad was a lying blasphemer.
The Quran does not say Jesus acknowledged Muhammad as superior to him, I suppose that comes from some disreputable old Hadith that somebody made up.

Jesus was born of God, meaning God is His true Father. But that doesn't mean he didn't die on a cross. He was sent TO die on a cross for our sins, so we can be free in Him.
The Quran itself points to Christianity being true.

And throughout the bible, it was Jesus that was mentioned to come, not Muhammad.

And He calls all of us to come to Him

Not true. Christ rose on the 3rd Day.

"Everything shall perish except the Face of your Lord" is not the same as "everything except God is vain". But still, Jesus was born without a father, it makes no sense that he be killed on the cross.

Jesus was born with a Father. He is God Almighty! He was also born of a mortal mother. Thus Jesus didn't have to die but he chose to lay down his life for all of us. Even you Muslim75.

John 10:17-18
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jesus loves you Muslim75 and by believing in him and repenting of your sins and keeping his commandments, you too can find life eternal.

Jude 1:21
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

If Jesus represents anything, it is that the human illusion of duality is just that.

Forum List

Back