Everyone Should Do Their Part To Save The Planet

You need to elect the people who can deal with this stuff without fuking it up. Hypocrites who fly around in private jets while criticizing SUV owners are a start.

There are always recycling dumpsters somewhere.
And recycling is not hard to deliver to these dumpsters.
Cardboard is made from recycled paper.
It is worth doing.
Plastic is marginal, but better than wasting more oil.
Glass is the one that likely is better off as sculptures.

il_794xN.2834403444_rny5.jpg

I bet I could break that thing in a thousand pieces if I glued myself to it in the name of "climate change." :death:

Americans are lazy. Most are not going to separate their recycling.
Ain't that the truth.
Not just at their homes either.
Go to any large public venue where they supply clearly marked containers and ALL of them are contaminated with regular garbage and the actual garbage cans are filled with recycling materials. Rendering all of it useless.

I am amazed by the sheer amout of garbage collected out of the Mississippi river and along the highways each around the Twin Cities that clearly wasn't just created by conservatives in a liberal city.

Regardless, most people are lazy and sloppy and really don't give a damn where their garbage ends up as long as it is out of sight, out of mind.

We constantly get urban dwellers who drive into the countryside at night and dump everything from electronics, tires, furniture along rural roads and some are stupid enough to leave their personal garbage not realizing their address is on their old mail.

Forum List

Back