Everyone is dancing around the truth in the Sandra Bland arrest. What happened is obvious.

She had high levels of THC in her system in an autopsy done at least three days AFTER she was arrested which means that she was most likely stoned to the max when she was operating that motor vehicle.

And yet StormTrooper Encino and all his fellow cops never saw fit to give her a sobriety test or a drug test. Until after she was dead, anyway. "Ooooh, man, we are in trouble now!!!"

This is a woman who had been issued multiple tickets for traffic violations including a DUI along with driving on a suspended license and driving uninsured cars. That didn't take place in Texas! Those took place in Chicago! So stop trying to paint Sandra Bland as an "innocent".

Yeah, clearly traffic violations merit the death penalty if you are a Darkie!!!

I was amazed that she wasn't able to get friends or family to post a $500 bond for her when I first heard about this story but now that I know her history it makes perfect sense to me. Sandra doesn't show up at court and doesn't pay her court costs and fines. So if you DO post her bond...you're never going to see that money again! That's the kind of behavior that makes people not take your calls from jail.

Wow, maybe she sank the Lustitania and kidnapped the LIndbergh Baby.

But not Sandra Bland! Oh no...she's got "issues" with cops stopping black people so she's going to give that trooper a piece of her mind before this is over!

Last time I checked you can give the government a piece of your mind...

Even if you aren't white...

Sir Charles Barkley put it rather well when he said that without police in poor neighborhoods they would turn into the "Wild West".

You may not like being pulled over and having a police officer check your information but if they weren't out there doing just that, there would be a lot more drunks on the road...a lot more stolen cars...a lot more uninsured motorists...and a lot more road rage.

Where would you be without Uncle Toms like Charles Barkley to validate your bigotry?

Sir Charles Barkley put it rather well when he said that without police in poor neighborhoods they would turn into the "Wild West".

You may not like being pulled over and having a police officer check your information but if they weren't out there doing just that, there would be a lot more drunks on the road...a lot more stolen cars...a lot more uninsured motorists...and a lot more road rage.

Where would you be without Uncle Toms like Charles Barkley to validate your bigotry?

Oh, so Charles Barkley is an Uncle Tom simply because he doesn't buy the bullshit that you're selling, Joey? Typical...

She had high levels of THC in her system in an autopsy done at least three days AFTER she was arrested which means that she was most likely stoned to the max when she was operating that motor vehicle.

And yet StormTrooper Encino and all his fellow cops never saw fit to give her a sobriety test or a drug test. Until after she was dead, anyway. "Ooooh, man, we are in trouble now!!!"

This is a woman who had been issued multiple tickets for traffic violations including a DUI along with driving on a suspended license and driving uninsured cars. That didn't take place in Texas! Those took place in Chicago! So stop trying to paint Sandra Bland as an "innocent".

I was amazed that she wasn't able to get friends or family to post a $500 bond for her when I first heard about this story but now that I know her history it makes perfect sense to me. Sandra doesn't show up at court and doesn't pay her court costs and fines. So if you DO post her bond...you're never going to see that money again! That's the kind of behavior that makes people not take your calls from jail.

But not Sandra Bland! Oh no...she's got "issues" with cops stopping black people so she's going to give that trooper a piece of her mind before this is over!

What you can't seem to get through your thick skull, Joey is that Trooper Encinia was going to let Sandra Bland go with a warning even though she WAS stoned to the gills that day. Why would a racist cop DO that? The idiot at that traffic stop was Ms. Bland. She was getting away with a DUI. She was toasted but the nice police officer was going to give her a warning and let her be on her way. All she needed to do was put out her cigarette when he asked...sign the ticket...and keep her mouth shut. But she was too damn stupid to do that! Oh, no...she has "issues" with the police so she decided that she needed to tell Encinia how unhappy she was that he pulled her over.

Oh, so Charles Barkley is an Uncle Tom simply because he doesn't buy the bullshit that you're selling, Joey? Typical...

That and being a complete fucking sell-out.

What you can't seem to get through your thick skull, Joey is that Trooper Encinia was going to let Sandra Bland go with a warning even though she WAS stoned to the gills that day.

That kind of indicates he sucks at his job, doesn't it? I mean, if she was THAT obviously impaired and he didn't notice and was willing to let her go on her way.

The idiot at that traffic stop was Ms. Bland. She was getting away with a DUI. She was toasted but the nice police officer was going to give her a warning and let her be on her way. All she needed to do was put out her cigarette when he asked...sign the ticket...and keep her mouth shut.

Okay, the problem with your "Reefer Madness" argument is that he NEVER made a claim that she was "impaired" or took the steps to prove that. INstead, he LIED about her assaulting him. (Please not, no one is making the claim she had actually assaulted him at this point. Kind of hard when you have TWO videos showing she didn't.)

So instead of proving what she did do, he accused her of something she DIDN'T do. Does this make sense to you? Well, to you, it probably does, because you work on the theory that the N****r always had it coming.

But she was too damn stupid to do that! Oh, no...she has "issues" with the police so she decided that she needed to tell Encinia how unhappy she was that he pulled her over.

Yeah, when the police routinely murder your peeps for minor offenses and are never held to account, she has issues.

So do a lot of people.

That and being a complete fucking sell-out.

What you can't seem to get through your thick skull, Joey is that Trooper Encinia was going to let Sandra Bland go with a warning even though she WAS stoned to the gills that day.

That kind of indicates he sucks at his job, doesn't it? I mean, if she was THAT obviously impaired and he didn't notice and was willing to let her go on her way.

The idiot at that traffic stop was Ms. Bland. She was getting away with a DUI. She was toasted but the nice police officer was going to give her a warning and let her be on her way. All she needed to do was put out her cigarette when he asked...sign the ticket...and keep her mouth shut.

Okay, the problem with your "Reefer Madness" argument is that he NEVER made a claim that she was "impaired" or took the steps to prove that. INstead, he LIED about her assaulting him. (Please not, no one is making the claim she had actually assaulted him at this point. Kind of hard when you have TWO videos showing she didn't.)

So instead of proving what she did do, he accused her of something she DIDN'T do. Does this make sense to you? Well, to you, it probably does, because you work on the theory that the N****r always had it coming.

But she was too damn stupid to do that! Oh, no...she has "issues" with the police so she decided that she needed to tell Encinia how unhappy she was that he pulled her over.

Yeah, when the police routinely murder your peeps for minor offenses and are never held to account, she has issues.

So do a lot of people.

You keep making the claim that the two videos "prove" that Bland never assaulted Encinia when if you'd actually watched the two videos you'd know that the dashcam video from Encinia's patrol car doesn't show the struggle that takes place when Encinia takes Bland to the ground. THAT is the period of time that Encinia claims Bland kicked his leg and that struggle takes place off camera. The video shot by a man from further down the street doesn't show that part of the struggle either. His video begins when Bland is already on the ground with Encinia kneeling on her back.

We know that there was a struggle...but only because we can HEAR it taking place on the audio part of the dash cam.

And my "Reefer Madness" argument is simply stating a fact! Sandra Bland was driving impaired that day because she was still showing large amounts of THC in her system three days later...something which may have very well impaired her judgement during the traffic stop. The fact that the police didn't charge her with a drug DUI is simply proof that drug impairment is often times harder to spot than alcohol impairment...especially if someone is a habitual pot smoker. Since Bland had already been charged with possession of pot in a previous stop by Chicago police it would appear that was the case with her. She's in the process of moving to Texas for the new job she's been given but she's doing it stoned to the gills. Not the brightest move by Bland.

You keep making the claim that the two videos "prove" that Bland never assaulted Encinia when if you'd actually watched the two videos you'd know that the dashcam video from Encinia's patrol car doesn't show the struggle that takes place when Encinia takes Bland to the ground. THAT is the period of time that Encinia claims Bland kicked his leg and that struggle takes place off camera. The video shot by a man from further down the street doesn't show that part of the struggle either. His video begins when Bland is already on the ground with Encinia kneeling on her back.

We know that there was a struggle...but only because we can HEAR it taking place on the audio part of the dash cam.

It's not on my to prove Bland didn't kick the StrormTrooper, it's on him to prove she did.

The videos do not support his position. Even the part where they are out of camera range (why did he take her out of camera range, unless he didn't want what he was doing to her to be recorded) doesn't have anything in the Audio to back up his claims.

On top of that, what the videos DO prove is that he LIED TO HIS SUPERIOR about the incident.

So she kicked him, even though no video backs that up, and she was high on pot, although no one ever charged her with a DUI or gave her a field sobriety test.

OR...

This was a racist cop who was going to escalate a "driving while black" to a "Contempt of Cop" who probably thought he was going to get away with it because she was poor and couldn't fight back... until she killed herself and people actually took a look at his 'Fine police work".

That kind of fine police work we can do without.

And my "Reefer Madness" argument is simply stating a fact! Sandra Bland was driving impaired that day because she was still showing large amounts of THC in her system three days later...something which may have very well impaired her judgement during the traffic stop. The fact that the police didn't charge her with a drug DUI is simply proof that drug impairment is often times harder to spot than alcohol impairment...especially if someone is a habitual pot smoker. Since Bland had already been charged with possession of pot in a previous stop by Chicago police it would appear that was the case with her. She's in the process of moving to Texas for the new job she's been given but she's doing it stoned to the gills. Not the brightest move by Bland.

again, the only evidence we have of her being on pot is an autopsy conducted by the same county that arrested her on dubious circumstances and let her die while she was in their care.

But if she was that obviously stoned, and he didn't spot it and was willing to let her go on her way until she started insisting she had rights, he kind of sucks at his job.

What? SHe insisted she had rights? As a black person in America? Maybe she WAS stoned.

It's not on my to prove Bland didn't kick the StrormTrooper, it's on him to prove she did.

The videos do not support his position. Even the part where they are out of camera range (why did he take her out of camera range, unless he didn't want what he was doing to her to be recorded) doesn't have anything in the Audio to back up his claims.

On top of that, what the videos DO prove is that he LIED TO HIS SUPERIOR about the incident.

So she kicked him, even though no video backs that up, and she was high on pot, although no one ever charged her with a DUI or gave her a field sobriety test.

OR...

This was a racist cop who was going to escalate a "driving while black" to a "Contempt of Cop" who probably thought he was going to get away with it because she was poor and couldn't fight back... until she killed herself and people actually took a look at his 'Fine police work".

That kind of fine police work we can do without.

If he's a racist cop...why was he issuing Bland a warning? Duh?

again, the only evidence we have of her being on pot is an autopsy conducted by the same county that arrested her on dubious circumstances and let her die while she was in their care.

But if she was that obviously stoned, and he didn't spot it and was willing to let her go on her way until she started insisting she had rights, he kind of sucks at his job.

What? SHe insisted she had rights? As a black person in America? Maybe she WAS stoned.

Talk to anyone who gets stoned on a regular basis and ask them if the people they interact with out in public KNOW that they are stoned. The reason so many places of employment have mandatory drug screening is that it's hard to tell when a lot of people are stoned. Just like chronic drinkers learn to hide their impairment...chronic stoners learn to hide their own impairment as well.

And you're implying that the County autopsy was faked? Then why haven't the family of Sandra Bland released the results of the private autopsy that THEY had done and reveal this dastardly deed that's been done by a crooked coroner! Obviously they haven't done so because it showed the same thing. It's not like her family doesn't know that Sandra liked to get stoned.

Jesus your an idiot.

The woman was a ten time druggie loser. Her own people wouldn't spend the 500 bucks to bail her out because she's been in so much trouble they knew they would lose their money.

All she had to do was take the warning and be on her merry way.

Instead she acted like an ass, got arrested and KILLED HERSELF in jail.

The officer certainly wasn't a storm trooper and the bottom line is the idiot killed herself.

What a fucking ass.

At least Bland had more courage than JoeB.

Jesus your an idiot.

The woman was a ten time druggie loser. Her own people wouldn't spend the 500 bucks to bail her out because she's been in so much trouble they knew they would lose their money.

The officer certainly wasn't a storm trooper and the bottom line is the idiot killed herself.

What a fucking ass.
At least Bland had more courage than JoeB.

Talk to anyone who gets stoned on a regular basis and ask them if the people they interact with out in public KNOW that they are stoned. The reason so many places of employment have mandatory drug screening is that it's hard to tell when a lot of people are stoned. Just like chronic drinkers learn to hide their impairment...chronic stoners learn to hide their own impairment as well.

while i'm sure you know more about "chronic stoners' than I do, wasn't your whole argument that her irrational behavior is what got her arrested? So once again, why not give her a drug test or a feild sobriety test or make ANY MENTION of it until AFTER she killed herself.

And you're implying that the County autopsy was faked? Then why haven't the family of Sandra Bland released the results of the private autopsy that THEY had done and reveal this dastardly deed that's been done by a crooked coroner! Obviously they haven't done so because it showed the same thing. It's not like her family doesn't know that Sandra liked to get stoned.

Again, the South has a 400 year history of racism. I don't take anything Cleetus and Billy-bob say on face value.

I'm sure whatever Sandra's family has found in their private autopsy, they are holding it for the multi-million dollar lawsuit they are filing against Storm Trooper and the County.

Jesus your an idiot.

What a fucking ass.

The bottom line is a racist cop pulled her over for a "Driving While Black" and then escalated it into a "Contempt of Cop", which became an "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...." when she died.

Jesus your an idiot.

What a fucking ass.

The bottom line is a racist cop pulled her over for a "Driving While Black" and then escalated it into a "Contempt of Cop", which became an "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...." when she died.

I am sick of the narrative of driving while black bullshit. At night in the suburbs a car full of white teenagers will get pulled over, even if they are doing nothing wrong. Why should it be different for black teenagers, who by the numbers commit more crimes (esp violent crimes) then any other group.

My cop buddy who works in Maywood told me that when he sees a car full of teenagers he pulls them over and 9 out of 10 times he finds drugs or guns. Stats can be a bitch.

My buddy always tells me he hates pulling over blacks for traffic stops. A good chunk of the time they act belligerent and act like they are hiding something. He said it is nearly always a verbal fight. He said every time he was physically attacked at a traffic stop it was a black assailant.

He says he much rather pull over a white, Latino or Asian person, because when he walks over and asks for their license and registration, they give it to him. Many try to talk their way out of the ticket, but few are belligerent or get violent.

Again the cop over-reacted but if she would put out her cigarette and just gave him her license and registration. She would have been fine.

I do think cops expect and prepare for a belligerent driver when they pull over blacks. Experience creates expectation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he's a racist cop...why was he issuing Bland a warning? Duh?

duly noted you couldn't answer the question.

Duly noted your playing the race card totally ignores reality in this case. For starters...the trooper in question isn't a "Cleetus" or a "Billy Bob"...he's Hispanic! Although he could have very easily issued Sandra Bland a ticket (which any rational person would expect a "racist" to do!) Trooper Encinia was in the process of giving her a warning. If Bland had any common sense AT ALL...she should have said "Thank you very much, Trooper."...signed the warning and driven away. But if you look at Sandra Blands HISTORY it's obvious that she has no common sense! She was a grown woman who was going to have to shell out over seven thousand dollars in fines before she could get her license renewed. She's a grown woman with a DUI already on her record yet she's once again driving around impaired.

while i'm sure you know more about "chronic stoners' than I do, wasn't your whole argument that her irrational behavior is what got her arrested? So once again, why not give her a drug test or a feild sobriety test or make ANY MENTION of it until AFTER she killed herself.

Again, the South has a 400 year history of racism. I don't take anything Cleetus and Billy-bob say on face value.

I'm sure whatever Sandra's family has found in their private autopsy, they are holding it for the multi-million dollar lawsuit they are filing against Storm Trooper and the County.

Never spent much time down here huh? The South....BY FAR....has better race relations than any of the Northern or Western big liberal cities. You self righteous cocktail suckered will never admit it. And that's fine. One day....you too will move South looking for a job.

And when her family is in the process of trying to cash in on Bland's suicide, Joey...I hope they can live with the fact that they didn't help her when she repeatedly called trying to get bonded out of jail!

Forum List

Back