Everyone Is Bitching About Trump Hosting A Debate

dishonestReportingAward09.JPG

I think the main beef about Trump hosting a debate is it infringes on the media's monopoly on hosting the debates.

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to host debates until they can prove they're non-biased.

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether, mainly because he has direct ties to NBC, but is Trump any more biased than Wolf Blitzer???

I think it will be very entertaining. Rock on! Trump!

bitching? it is the only debate i plan on watching live.......

this is going to be comedy gold.........

I think the main beef about Trump hosting a debate is it infringes on the media's monopoly on hosting the debates.

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to host debates until they can prove they're non-biased.

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether, mainly because he has direct ties to NBC, but is Trump any more biased than Wolf Blitzer???

I wish the League of Women voters would get back in the business of holding the debates.

It should be entertaining if nothing else. When is this thing supposed to happen? Will Rick Perry be there?

The Bill Ayers question was raised in the Obama/McCain debates
Excuse me asshole, but every statement about Newt originated from events in the 90s.

Obama can't escape from it just because someone at Fox asked the question and got no answer.

They got their answer.......they were just not happy with it not meeting their propaganda

Sure. Obama gave no press-conferences his first year. He hid behind his Press Sec. till the questions evaporated.

No journalist worth his salt would settle for the lame answers they gave them, but the press for the most part has been bought and paid for, outside of Fox. That's the only thing protecting him.

when you have people like George Will saying something is not looking goog for the gop then you can bet something is not looking good for the gop

To the Far Right trying to hijack the Republicans, George Will was dismissed a while ago, along with William Buckley Jr. and Barry Goldwater.

Horseshit.

George Will isn't in the same class as Buckley and Goldwater.

He's a media invention by the left.

There's a number of other closet libs trying to pass themselves off as conservatives. Who they work for tells the story.

when you have people like George Will saying something is not looking goog for the gop then you can bet something is not looking good for the gop

To the Far Right trying to hijack the Republicans, George Will was dismissed a while ago, along with William Buckley Jr. and Barry Goldwater.

Horseshit.

There's a number of other closet libs trying to pass themselves off as conservatives. Who they work for tells the story.

wait.. are you saying george will is a closet leftist?

Horseshit.

wait.. are you saying george will is a closet leftist?

Anyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh is a closet lefty

Hey, TM, nobody cares about George Will anymore. He needs to go to an Old Pundit's HOme and shut the eff up...

Why because he didnt tow the line and told some truth?

You are dumping the likes of Will for the likes of Trump.

That is why Will said what he said.

The tea party is killing the republican party

:badgrin:

What part of" conservatives kicked your ass " in the mid terms don't you understand?

And I have a dog in this hunt and will work a keyboard for conservatives till my fingers bleed if necessary.

Kicked your ass? Define that. How many seats were gained? How many remained in the hands of incumbents? Out of 435 Reps and 33 Senators?

What do you think?

For me, it has nothing to do with bias. Trump is an egotistical SOB who likes to hear and see his name in the press. His "debate" has nothing to do with informing the public as a service and everything to do with publicity. I think every candidate should bow out. If for no other reason, because Trump has basically already endorsed Newt and still says he might get in himself. Yeah, I want to be in a debate run by a guy with those kind of designs in the background.

One of Newts debating standards....attack the question and demean the moderator rather than addressing the issue

Just paybacks.

They've talking to the candidates like they're idiots so why not give some of it back to them.

I've seen them raising their voices to candidates mind you, so you'd have to understand the context.

Not to mention the fact that many of their questions are loaded if not personally insulting. Do you think they would ever ask Obama about his personal life or about his friendship with Bill Ayers or the Muslim brotherhood, or racists like Louis Farrakhan, and Rev Wright? No way.

The Bill Ayers question was raised in the Obama/McCain debates

Ah, but they believe the revisionist history that no one vetted Obama, remember?

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether,
I agree with you 100% as is stated on my web site, but I can't give link coz I will get baned said the moderator. this is precisely what my web site is about - a solution to this big problem. it is precisely about that.

Horseshit.

:lol::lol::lol: You try so hard to change reality. So very hard.

Well looks like the long anticipated Trump debate is coming down to just Newt and Santorum. Why doesn't Trump just give Newt a blow job and save us the bother?

Forum List

Back