Everyone Is Bitching About Trump Hosting A Debate

Bitching? This is comedy gold!

Trump is a clownish buffoon and a fine example of what the GOP has become, and supports.

But you'd change places anytime, lol. Trump offers a unique perspective to our trade and working with other nations. This is a new insight few can offer and I would like to hear his questions and the thoughts of the candidates.

Trump is not presidential material, but would be an asset to a president on business opportunities and strategies with other countries, just saying.

Only lefties would consider Trump a failure as a human being. This is hysterical.

Come on all you limosine liberals who adored Ted "the swimmer" Kennedy. Trump at least earned all his $$$. Didn't inherit it.

Trumps daddy was a real estate mogul

Having a degree in Journalism isn't exactly something to brag about around educated folks mind you.

Btw, Wolf Blitzer let it slip he was prepping for one of Newts incredulous responses to silly questions in the hope of possibly slipping him up. Problem was Newt must have caught wind of it and the issue never materialized.

I can't think any better disqualifier than that where Mr Blitzer is concerned.

moderators have little influence on a debate....what we are seeing are not true debates that is the problem

and who cares if trump is hosting a debate.....i dont....

Brit Hume, who I had respect for got his panties in a wad when Newt correctly called him out on his rellevant questions. He (Brit) is still cold to Gingrich, which tells me more about him than it does Newt.

moderators have little influence on a debate....what we are seeing are not true debates that is the problem

Brit Hume, who I had respect for got his panties in a wad when Newt correctly called him out on his rellevant questions. He (Brit) is still cold to Gingrich, which tells me more about him than it does Newt.

One of Newts debating standards....attack the question and demean the moderator rather than addressing the issue

One of Newts debating standards....attack the question and demean the moderator rather than addressing the issue

No, he attacks the moderator when they are trying for the film clip of the night as "When did you stop beating your wife," instead of "What's wrong with NAFTA?"

Just paybacks.

They've talking to the candidates like they're idiots so why not give some of it back to them.

I've seen them raising their voices to candidates mind you, so you'd have to understand the context.

Not to mention the fact that many of their questions are loaded if not personally insulting. Do you think they would ever ask Obama about his personal life or about his friendship with Bill Ayers or the Muslim brotherhood, or racists like Louis Farrakhan, and Rev Wright? No way.

Just paybacks.

They've talking to the candidates like they're idiots so why not give some of it back to them.

I've seen them raising their voices to candidates mind you, so you'd have to understand the context.

Not to mention the fact that many of their questions are loaded if not personally insulting. Do you think they would ever ask Obama about his personal life or about his friendship with Bill Ayers or the Muslim brotherhood, or racists like Louis Farrakhan, and Rev Wright? No way.

The Bill Ayers question was raised in the Obama/McCain debates

That's right when the question was nonsense.

dishonestReportingAward09.JPG

I think the main beef about Trump hosting a debate is it infringes on the media's monopoly on hosting the debates.

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to host debates until they can prove they're non-biased.

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether, mainly because he has direct ties to NBC, but is Trump any more biased than Wolf Blitzer???

This is dangerous crap imo. Who the fuck is Trump that every gop hopeful has to kiss his ass? Seriously, WTF is that all about? I enjoyed watching some of his shows but we are giving him too much authority in our party.

And as far as the msm mistreating our candidates. Once our debate system catches up with technology it won't be an issue.

That's right when the question was nonsense.

Newt acts offended by every question that is posed to him

One reason why Obama would crush him in a debate. Newt comes off like a grumpy old man...

Hey!..........Get off my lawn!

I think the main beef about Trump hosting a debate is it infringes on the media's monopoly on hosting the debates.

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to host debates until they can prove they're non-biased.

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether, mainly because he has direct ties to NBC, but is Trump any more biased than Wolf Blitzer???

This is dangerous crap imo. Who the fuck is Trump that every gop hopeful has to kiss his ass? Seriously, WTF is that all about? I enjoyed watching some of his shows but we are giving him too much authority in our party.

And as far as the msm mistreating our candidates. Once our debate system catches up with technology it won't be an issue.
Trump deserves our respect for forcing Obama to show a fraudulent Birth Certificate proving he is not 'Natural Born Citizen' which Gramps is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution.

Just paybacks.

And ignored by the liberal media. Just emphasizes the unjournalistic integrity of the MSM>

What do you think?

Trump deserves our respect for forcing Obama to show a fraudulent Birth Certificate proving he is not 'Natural Born Citizen' which Gramps is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the Constitution.

And you sir are proof that some doctors spank babies too hard when they are born.

Donald Trump is a business man that is an expert in self promotion and marketing with a long history of expressing his opinion on matters that he himself has been less than stellar at. One need only look at Trumps numerous business failures to understand that. However the original question on Trump moderating a Debate, on the one hand if the candidates who attend such a debate see nothing wrong with it, then my opinion on the matter holds little sway one way or the other. However, that said, to have someone of Trumps stature who has hinted that he may run for the office as well this debate makes a mockery of the process, the Republican Party, as well as the Office of President itself, and turns it into a pulpit for one man to voice his opinion on the subject. In so doing he not only promotes his book, his TV show, and himself, he makes the party look like a laughing stock. While from a marketing standpoint its a brilliant move, in that it sells many more books for Trump and even perhaps keeps a few more people watching his TV show, from a serious perspective which electing a President should be, it borders on the ridiculous.

Last edited:

Just paybacks.

Excuse me asshole, but every statement about Newt originated from events in the 90s.

Obama can't escape from it just because someone at Fox asked the question and got no answer.

Last edited:
Just paybacks.

Excuse me asshole, but every statement about Newt originated from events in the 90s.

Obama can't escape from it just because someone at Fox asked the question and got no answer.

They got their answer.......they were just not happy with it not meeting their propaganda

Liberals are running scared.. they know their messiah is about to have his clocked cleaned by an able Statesman and Leader. Donald Trump has created jobs in this country.. something President Dumbo has NOT done. Nuff said.

Forum List

Back