Everyone Is Bitching About Trump Hosting A Debate

:lol: Rove Big government forces, big government forces. The lefties desrve that guy though :D

Rove is one of your boys.

No way Jose. Rove is a RINO. He's from the Rockefeller Republicans. I do admire him for being an excellent statistician. And that talent enabled the R's for many years.

But Rove is the equivalent of a David Frum. And neither are conservatives.

What happened to the "big" GOP tent?

:badgrin:

In any case..Rove and the boys failed this country big time. I understand why you guys wanna kick him.

No worries. :D

dishonestReportingAward09.JPG

I think the main beef about Trump hosting a debate is it infringes on the media's monopoly on hosting the debates.

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to host debates until they can prove they're non-biased.

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether, mainly because he has direct ties to NBC, but is Trump any more biased than Wolf Blitzer???

My Issue is that he said he might still run for President....that may create a conflict in how he runs the debate.

Very well , Dump the truely smart guy because he admitts your party has gone to crazy town.

You still end up in crazy town with Trump.

Hey, TM, nobody cares about George Will anymore. He needs to go to an Old Pundit's HOme and shut the eff up...

Why because he didnt tow the line and told some truth?

You are dumping the likes of Will for the likes of Trump.

That is why Will said what he said.

The tea party is killing the republican party

:badgrin:

What part of" conservatives kicked your ass " in the mid terms don't you understand?

And I have a dog in this hunt and will work a keyboard for conservatives till my fingers bleed if necessary.

Who, exactly, is "bitching" about Trump holding the debate? I know it isn't the liberals that are "bitching" about it...they're all too busy laughing.

hehehe

Saith a member of a party that idolizes Joy Behar and Bill Maher.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Too freaking funny.

I can't wait till Trump gets to the birther questions...

This is pure gold

There you have it, they will kick out George Will from the party to replace him with Trump.

Brilliant move

Will left the party first.....that is if he ever was in the party.

They gave him awards for journalism.....a glaring indication which team he's hitting for.

I have never seen a more apt description of today's Republican Party

Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Born

Donald John Trump
June 14, 1946 (age 65)
Queens, New York City,
New York, U.S.

Residence

Trump Tower, Manhattan

Nationality

American

Alma mater

Fordham University
University of Pennsylvania (B.S.)

Occupation

Chairman and president of The Trump Organization[1]
Chairman of Trump Plaza Associates, LLC[2]
Chairman of Trump Atlantic City Associates[2]
Host of The Apprentice

Years active

1968–present

Salary

$60 million (2010–11)[2]

Net worth

US$2.9 billion (2011)[2]

Political party

Republican (1987–99; 2009–present)
Democratic (2001–09)[3]
Reform Party (1999–2000)[4]

Are you trying to prove he has a genuine birth certificate and therefore qualifies to moderate a debate?

I'm trying to figure where you were going with this post.

"$60 million (2010–11)[2]"

Isn't that Michael Moore's net worth????? :badgrin:

The only issue I see relative to Trump hosting a debate with these very intelligent and worthy candidates, is that he COULD wind up running for the big office himself and use their answers to his questions, against them?? Just a thought, as I don't think Trump would run, but he keeps it open, as an option, announcing he might, if he doesn't think the winning candidate could beat Obama...

Trump hosting a debate is kind of like some geek hosting a party when you were in High School...

The party will still go off.....but none of the cool kids will come

dishonestReportingAward09.JPG

I think the main beef about Trump hosting a debate is it infringes on the media's monopoly on hosting the debates.

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to host debates until they can prove they're non-biased.

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether, mainly because he has direct ties to NBC, but is Trump any more biased than Wolf Blitzer???

Good idea, Mudwhistle.

Only lefties would consider Trump a failure as a human being. This is hysterical.

Come on all you limosine liberals who adored Ted "the swimmer" Kennedy. Trump at least earned all his $$$. Didn't inherit it.

Forum List

Back