Everyone Is Bitching About Trump Hosting A Debate

You know, here's the thing about it.

What bothers me is that these celebrities are considered experts, and they aren't very bright themselves.

I remember when Wolf, Ariania and Oliver Stone were on "Celebrity Jeopardy". ANd because this was celebrity Jeopardy, they made the questions a lot simpler so they wouldn't look stupid. And they still didn't get them right. And Ariana figured the rules didn't apply to her, because when she got a question wrong (how many wived did Henry VIII have) she kept blurting out responses until she got the right number.

Anyway, Stone actually came away with a lot more money. Wolf and Ariana just weren't that smart. But they are allowed to mold public opinion.

Now here's an idea. Let's have a debate run by Alex Trebek.... Who do you think would win that one?

Ariana Huffington used to play a conservative on the old ABC Political Incorrect With Bill Maher show before he opened his mouth about 9/11 and got fired.

She would often get into debates with Al Franken and lose. It was good comedy but it all seems disingenuous now.

I remember when she tried to get her gay husband elected to the senate, and no one was buying it. But she kept the guy's name, mostly because "the Stasinopoulos Post" wouldn't have the same ring.

What bothers me is that these celebrities are considered experts, and they aren't very bright themselves.

I remember when Wolf, Ariania and Oliver Stone were on "Celebrity Jeopardy". ANd because this was celebrity Jeopardy, they made the questions a lot simpler so they wouldn't look stupid. And they still didn't get them right. And Ariana figured the rules didn't apply to her, because when she got a question wrong (how many wived did Henry VIII have) she kept blurting out responses until she got the right number.

Anyway, Stone actually came away with a lot more money. Wolf and Ariana just weren't that smart. But they are allowed to mold public opinion.

Now here's an idea. Let's have a debate run by Alex Trebek.... Who do you think would win that one?

Ariana Huffington used to play a conservative on the old ABC Political Incorrect With Bill Maher show before he opened his mouth about 9/11 and got fired.

She would often get into debates with Al Franken and lose. It was good comedy but it all seems disingenuous now.

:badgrin:

It was all a lie with Arianna but what else is new. She'd huff and puff and pretend to be so conservative in these arguments with various guests. Complete cartoon character. Glad she finally came out of the closet as the lying lib that she is.

They keep trotting out David Frum as a conservative too when I know damn well he's not.

I remember when she tried to get her gay husband elected to the senate, and no one was buying it. But she kept the guy's name, mostly because "the Stasinopoulos Post" wouldn't have the same ring.

hehehe

Arianna is like a modern day political Gabor sister. A Zsa Zsa if you will.

:badgrin:

It was all a lie with Arianna but what else is new. She'd huff and puff and pretend to be so conservative in these arguments with various guests. Complete cartoon character. Glad she finally came out of the closet as the lying lib that she is.

They keep trotting out David Frum as a conservative too when I know damn well he's not.

I don't watch Maher's POS HBO show anymore. What's the point of getting spitting mad and having to pay an extra $20 a month to do it?

dishonestReportingAward09.JPG

I think the main beef about Trump hosting a debate is it infringes on the media's monopoly on hosting the debates.

Personally, I think the media shouldn't be allowed to host debates until they can prove they're non-biased.

What do you think?

I don't trust Trump ether, mainly because he has direct ties to NBC, but is Trump any more biased than Wolf Blitzer???

As predicted, the lefties are throwing fits they can not dictate the direction of the debate.

Im over it myself. You?

Stuff like this tends to bring out the slim-balls and lowlifes.

Even Karl Rove won't STFU about it.

:lol: Rove Big government forces, big government forces. The lefties desrve that guy though :D

George Will - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Born

George Frederick Will
May 4, 1941 (age 70)
Champaign, Illinois, U.S.

Residence

Washington, D.C.

Citizenship

USA

Education

Trinity College (B.A., 1962)[1]
University of Oxford (B.A., M.A. (Oxon)
Princeton University (M.A., PhD (1968)

Alma mater

Trinity College

Occupation

Columnist, journalist, author

Employer

ABC News, Newsweek, Washington Post

moderators have little influence on a debate....what we are seeing are not true debates that is the problem

and who cares if trump is hosting a debate.....i dont....

Will graduated from University Laboratory High School of Urbana, Illinois, and attended Trinity College, in Hartford, Connecticut (B.A., Religion, 1962).[1] He subsequently studied Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at Magdalen College, University of Oxford (B.A., M.A.), and received M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in politics from Princeton University. His 1968 Ph.D. dissertation was entitled Beyond the Reach of Majorities: Closed Questions in the Open Society.

Will then taught political philosophy at the James Madison College of Michigan State University, and at the University of Toronto. He taught at Harvard University in 1995 and again in 1998. From 1970 to 1972, he served on the staff of Senator Gordon Allott (R-CO).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Will

Will served as an editor for National Review from 1972 to 1978. He joined the Washington Post Writers Group in 1974, writing a syndicated twice-weekly column, which became widely circulated among newspapers across the country. In 1976, he became a contributing editor for Newsweek, writing a biweekly backpage column. As of 2011, Will still writes both columns.

Will was widely praised by liberals for condemning the corruption of the Nixon presidency. He won a Pulitzer Prize for Commentary for "distinguished commentary on a variety of topics" in 1977. Often combining factual reporting with conservative commentary, Will's columns are known for their erudite vocabulary, allusions to political philosophers, and frequent references to baseball.[4]

Will has also written two best-selling books on the game of baseball, three books on political philosophy, and has published eleven compilations of his columns for the Washington Post and Newsweek and of various book reviews and lectures.

His column is syndicated to 450 newspapers.[5]

Will is also a news analyst for ABC since the early 1980s and was a founding member on the panel of ABC's This Week with David Brinkley in 1981, now titled This Week with Christiane Amanpour. Will was also a regular panelist on television's Agronsky & Company from 1977 through 1984 and on NBC's Meet the Press in the middle and late 1970s.

Last edited:
Bitching? This is comedy gold!

Trump is a clownish buffoon and a fine example of what the GOP has become, and supports.

Trump is a buffoon?

Trump over CNN election results panel for example?

You know the station that called Florida for Gore before polling booths were even closed in the Panhandle? Rove called Judy to tell them Florida had two separate time zones?

A buffoon like that?

Yeah..Trump..is..a...buffoon.

I live here in NYC. He's the biggest welfare case here. Went bankrupt several times. Everything he touches goes to shit. And he feels the need to put his name on everything his investors own.

He's a flimflam man that bilks people out of money to do stupid things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_trump

Born

Donald John Trump
June 14, 1946 (age 65)
Queens, New York City,
New York, U.S.

Residence

Trump Tower, Manhattan

Nationality

American

Alma mater

Fordham University
University of Pennsylvania (B.S.)

Occupation

Chairman and president of The Trump Organization[1]
Chairman of Trump Plaza Associates, LLC[2]
Chairman of Trump Atlantic City Associates[2]
Host of The Apprentice

Years active

1968–present

Salary

$60 million (2010–11)[2]

Net worth

US$2.9 billion (2011)[2]

Political party

Republican (1987–99; 2009–present)
Democratic (2001–09)[3]
Reform Party (1999–2000)[4]

How dare someone do something democrats haven't pre-approved. Send candidates to The View, Leno, Letterman, O'Brien, and don't forget the obligatory performance on SNL!

Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Born

Donald John Trump
June 14, 1946 (age 65)
Queens, New York City,
New York, U.S.

Residence

Trump Tower, Manhattan

Nationality

American

Alma mater

Fordham University
University of Pennsylvania (B.S.)

Occupation

Chairman and president of The Trump Organization[1]
Chairman of Trump Plaza Associates, LLC[2]
Chairman of Trump Atlantic City Associates[2]
Host of The Apprentice

Years active

1968–present

Salary

$60 million (2010–11)[2]

Net worth

US$2.9 billion (2011)[2]

Political party

Republican (1987–99; 2009–present)
Democratic (2001–09)[3]
Reform Party (1999–2000)[4]

Are you trying to prove he has a genuine birth certificate and therefore qualifies to moderate a debate?

I'm trying to figure where you were going with this post.

Stuff like this tends to bring out the slim-balls and lowlifes.

Even Karl Rove won't STFU about it.

:lol: Rove Big government forces, big government forces. The lefties desrve that guy though :D

Rove is one of your boys.

No way Jose. Rove is a RINO. He's from the Rockefeller Republicans. I do admire him for being an excellent statistician. And that talent enabled the R's for many years.

But Rove is the equivalent of a David Frum. And neither are conservatives.

they are not ours you fool.

They are yours wether you like them or not.
Keep making that party smaller and smaller

Hey, TM, nobody cares about George Will anymore. He needs to go to an Old Pundit's HOme and shut the eff up...

Why because he didnt tow the line and told some truth?

You are dumping the likes of Will for the likes of Trump.

That is why Will said what he said.

The tea party is killing the republican party

Forum List

Back