Every victim of sexual assault deserves to be heard and believed

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Well unless you are accusing the Clinton's that is. Then the former first lady attacks you and sics her dogs on you.

14470364_10154557709181171_4138363553266667008_n.jpg

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers
Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill’s Accusers in 1998

Hey, and don't forget the 13 yr old that Trump attacked too.

Any proof of that? Kinda funny this never came up in years of public living until now. Kinda like his being racist, hitler, and all the rest.

If that's ever supported credibly, then yes, I'll gladly condemn Mr. Trump for it. But the evidence against the Clintons—with regard to Bill's alleged violent sexual abuse of women,and Hillary's role in enabling and covering it up—is far more abundant, far more credible, and far more damning, than any similar accusation that has been made against Mr. Trump.

OeDQ2Hp.jpg

Any proof of that? Kinda funny this never came up in years of public living until now. Kinda like his being racist, hitler, and all the rest.

There's about as much proof as the the list you've given I suspect.

If there is insufficient evidence to make a case, then either you take them all seriously - or none.

That never happened. It was a go fund me scam. The fake plaintiff dismissed the case rather than go to a hearing.

I suspect it was. I also suspect the claims of Clinton raping were also largely made up because there wasn't enough for a court case. No argument that he was a womanizer.

If there is insufficient evidence to make a case, then either you take them all seriously - or none.
I have 30 years of clinton corruption, lying, and general bullshit to go on. Yet you want me to take the stupid racist crap you've thrown at Trump the last couple months as equal to that? Are you kidding me?

Has it gotten to court yet and does anyone know yet why didn't this come up until he ran for president?

Probably for the same reason's it didn't come up with Clinton until he was president :lol:

But we know what happened with Bill's cigar in the Oval office with a young intern don't we?

Consensual sex between adults.

I have 30 years of clinton corruption, lying, and general bullshit to go on. Yet you want me to take the stupid racist crap you've thrown at Trump the last couple months as equal to that? Are you kidding me?
How did those indictments work out?

That never happened. It was a go fund me scam. The fake plaintiff dismissed the case rather than go to a hearing.

I suspect it was. I also suspect the claims of Clinton raping were also largely made up because there wasn't enough for a court case. No argument that he was a womanizer.
As we've seen with the emails, the clinton's kinda just never get charged with shit they obviously did. I blame that on you their supporters.

There is no shortage of Trump lies, bullshit and unethical behavior to turn to. Just a funny sort of double standard you guys have when it comes to Trump's misconduct.

Has it gotten to court yet and does anyone know yet why didn't this come up until he ran for president?

Probably for the same reason's it didn't come up with Clinton until he was president :lol:

But we know what happened with Bill's cigar in the Oval office with a young intern don't we?

Consensual sex between adults.

I knew you'd come back with that. But it was still wrong. Bill Clinton is a womanizing piece of shit and his so called wife is an enabler

Forum List

Back