Whether America continues to exist or becomes some dystopian blend of Guatemala and Afghanistan....

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
....will be determined by this election.

Hillary, for example, criticized Trump for not releasing his tax returns, saying, "maybe ... he's paid nothing in federal taxes."

This is exactly what Sen. Harry Reid stated as hard fact about Romney in 2012 -- on the Senate floor, so he couldn't be sued. After the election was over, Reid was asked about this obvious falsehood. He laughed it off and said, "Romney didn't win, did he?"

This is the game they play.

Trump has got to learn to ignore it. The voters have. They don't care about his taxes. They want jobs, they want a wall and they'd like fewer Muslims showing up, collecting welfare, then killing Americans.

Trump doesn't have to do formal debate practice, standing at a podium, facing off against a shorty in a pantsuit. But he does need Pavlovian training to stop responding to irrelevancies.

This isn't about him! It's about a movement of the people to take back their government from an arrogant plutocracy.

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/an...orism-and-health-care-for-90-minutes-n2225014

Last edited:
I agree with this totally... It's all the Dems have got, and it is so transparent now. Hard to believe that people can't understand what has happened under these libs for so long now... I mean it is right in front of them, but they are blinded somehow. Boggles the mind really.

Donald needs to learn how to "pivot" from deflecting one question to hammering H on another major issue. The moron is going to lose when every historic trend says he should win a "change" election.

802b60f66bb914d0597ea61ac5291a9a.gif

She mopped the floor with him. He lost discussing his position on the Iraq war when she actually voted for it. He lost again discussing the fat beauty queen when she let 4 Americans die in Benghazi and the rest fighting for their lives 13 hours before someone else saved them. She never had to answer for her illegal email server when others doing less are in jail for mishandling classified material. She was "negligent" handling classified material. She sold access aka "pay for play". Obamacare is going down, social security is going down, the US is paying too much for the defense of other countries while our infrastructure is crumbling. We need a president who actually knows how to fix the US Budget and economy. Hillary is not it, Donald may not know enough about politics to get elected.

Hillary, for example, criticized Trump for not releasing his tax returns, saying, "maybe ... he's paid nothing in federal taxes."

This is exactly what Sen. Harry Reid stated as hard fact about Romney in 2012 -- on the Senate floor, so he couldn't be sued. After the election was over, Reid was asked about this obvious falsehood. He laughed it off and said, "Romney didn't win, did he?"

Trump has got to learn to ignore it. The voters have. They don't care about his taxes. They want jobs, they want a wall and they'd like fewer Muslims showing up, collecting welfare, then killing Americans.

Trump doesn't have to do formal debate practice, standing at a podium, facing off against a shorty in a pantsuit. But he does need Pavlovian training to stop responding to irrelevancies.

This isn't about him! It's about a movement of the people to take back their government from an arrogant plutocracy.

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/an...orism-and-health-care-for-90-minutes-n2225014

Applause.

She mopped the floor with him. He lost discussing his position on the Iraq war when she actually voted for it. He lost again discussing the fat beauty queen when she let 4 Americans die in Benghazi and the rest fighting for their lives 13 hours before someone else saved them. She never had to answer for her illegal email server when others doing less are in jail for mishandling classified material. She was "negligent" handling classified material. She sold access aka "pay for play". Obamacare is going down, social security is going down, the US is paying too much for the defense of other countries while our infrastructure is crumbling. We need a president who actually knows how to fix the US Budget and economy. Hillary is not it, Donald may not know enough about politics to get elected.
. Great points, but would rather see him learn than Hillary and Bill screw us again.

If I were Trump, I would just smile and say that the IRS has not arrested me for anything, just like the FBI never indicted YOU.

Trump should make immigration a number one issue. He should say, "American is the most gorgeous nation in the world, accepting millions of immigrants and refugees, but we do need enforcement of our immigration laws. Successive administrations have failed to secure America's borders and enforce immigration laws inside the US, and.
Secretary Clinton is yet another amnesty candidate. I will make immigration law enforcement a priority, there will be no amnesties, as we effectively have had under previous administrations."

He should also raise the 14th Amendment and the need to reform it. Birthright citizenship in the 21Century is totally unsustainable, which is why other countries don't have such a loophole, which encourages more illegal immigration.

If I were Trump, I would just smile and say that the IRS has not arrested me for anything, just like the FBI never indicted YOU.
. Yes he should look her in the eye and say "I'll release my tax returns when the FBI put's you in jail"... Then look at her and say Fair enough ??? LOL

Forum List

Back