Every victim of sexual assault deserves to be heard and believed

150513112735-12-amtrak-pa-0513-super-169.jpg
Hey, and don't forget the 13 yr old that Trump attacked too.

I think what's being pointed out is how she was treated by the pervert and his enabler

I think what needs to be pointed out was she was an adult who wanted to get it on with the president.

I'm pointing out how Bubba and Hillary treated her afterwards. It's a pattern they have, I see it and so do others

How SHOULD someone like that be treated? I'm not sure there is a standard method when it comes to cheating spouses and the women they cheated with and on.

Douche bags who commit sexual assault belong in jail, moron.

Who committed sexual assault? No one moron. It come down to he said/she said. No charges. No conviction. No indictment.

Well Hillary said every woman should be believed......except when they do it....typical liberal.

Tell racist jokes.....do you have a D by your name....its ok then.....all is forgiven.

I think what needs to be pointed out was she was an adult who wanted to get it on with the president.

I'm pointing out how Bubba and Hillary treated her afterwards. It's a pattern they have, I see it and so do others

How SHOULD someone like that be treated? I'm not sure there is a standard method when it comes to cheating spouses and the women they cheated with and on.

Douche bags who commit sexual assault belong in jail, moron.

Who committed sexual assault? No one moron. It come down to he said/she said. No charges. No conviction. No indictment.

Well Hillary said every woman should be believed......except when they do it....typical liberal.

Tell racist jokes.....do you have a D by your name....its ok then.....all is forgiven.

Well then, I guess you better believe that 13 yr old. Hustle hustle!

Trump has had two women accuse him of sexual assault and attempted rape, and one of violent rape.

Wondering why it is the the Trumpsters focus on Bill (who is NOT running for office) and ignore Trump (who IS)?
The 13 year old is a new story that was shot down thus year....nice try.

Bill Clinton is a known predator......and Hillary defended him.and a known child rapist as well...try again.

You're combining two different things.

She defended a rapist as part of her job as a public defender per the law.

Trump, with his serial affairs and marriages and 3 accusations of rape is running for office. That sounds a bit like a "serial predator to me".

Maybe you need to stop digging.

Trump has had two women accuse him of sexual assault and attempted rape, and one of violent rape.

Wondering why it is the the Trumpsters focus on Bill (who is NOT running for office) and ignore Trump (who IS)?

Bill Clinton is a known predator......and Hillary defended him.and a known child rapist as well...try again.

Trump, with his serial affairs and marriages and 3 accusations of rape is running for office. That sounds a bit like a "serial predator to me".

Wait it was two, now three...you just make shit up

And yeah she knew the rapist was guilty....and got him off by berating the witness

In fact if she called the 13 year old fat, it would have been nicer.

And yeah she knew the rapist was guilty....and got him off by berating the witness

Blame the news. I don't happen to follow Donnie boy's pecker problems closely, so it was news to me it was that many :)

It might have something to do with the fact that the accusations against Bill Clinton, and by extension, against Hillary Clinton as an accessory, are far more abundant, far more credible, and far more damning than any that have been made against Mr. Trump.

Blame the news. I don't happen to follow Donnie boy's pecker problems closely, so it was news to me it was that many :)
Don't tell the dumbasses that the guy never went to trial...

Forum List

Back