Every Trump Supporter ( and everyone else) needs to hear this

My little dog barking at air makes more sense than this moron. I listened to Trump's entire news conference and loved every minute of it. What a shame many of these so-called "journalists" cannot deal with reality. Guess what, dog, tail ain't gonna wag ya now...
So I guess you don't think it's wrong your president insisting he won the electoral college by the largest margin in history.WHEN HE DIDNT?
Not to mention the hundred other lies.

He was wrong about that most egregious of all things - the electoral college scores. Who the fuck cares?

If the press would spend less time trying to play "gotcha" as an excuse for journalism (or, as seems more obvious, their attempt to advance their own political philosophies), and more time pursuing the issues of interest to the American people, maybe then, and only then, will they be deserving of the title 'professional' and actually contribute to the national discourse.

My journalism professor would be ashamed of what masquerades as the press, today.

Actually he made no reference to "Liberalism" unless you mean the point that the American people have a right to know.

He's pointing out that Rump is lying his Rump off and demonstrably so. That's not a matter of political philosophies --- it's not even debatable.

It's freaking reality. Rump IS lying his ass off. And that cannot be simply ignored.

Proof?

Repeating the same BS over and over again doesn't make it truth...it just becomes worn out BS.

Proof? Fine, why don't you demonstrate to the class how Rump's 304 electoral votes is the biggest EV margin since Reagan.

Oh this oughta be good. :popcorn:

I think that the real issue here is that Trump supporters have been brainwashed into think that Trump is a paragon who can do no wrong. Anything that goes against Trump or shows him in a negative light is "fake", the "opposition", or the "problem."

This news story is old. Trump has been blasting from the hip with verifiably false information from day one. There is no way to change the mind of the zealots who follow him because anything that doesn't agree with their worldview...is wrong...or backed by George Soros...or whatever other reason somebody's twitter or blog comes up with that is accessible by Googling it.

The sad issue is that I don't think that there is a real good answer on how to educate his followers as their hive mind has reached a religious zeal that ignores all counterpoints. We have a hard journey ahead of us, and we don't have a hope of being the "United" States of America for a long, long time.

Nope, we just know that the bitch was a bigger liar and that trump hadn't killed anyone yet.
I'm not arguing against that.

However, Clinton doesn't have anything to do with defending or supporting Trump now. He's the President. He isn't running against anybody. You don't have to choose between the better of two evils. You have to take his actions and, on their own merit, judge them.

For the vast majority of Trumpers, this just simply is not the case...there is no objective reasoning that is conducted. It is all support for Trump and any naysayers must be unAmerican. Perhaps you are one of the few who do openly question Trump and judge his actions. If so, I salute you, but you must realize you are one of the few who support him and do not think him infallible.

Nobody thinks anybody is infallible. We just know that after the last 8 years Hillary would have ruined this place. She and Obama put us into Libya and Syria and Yemen.
Obama had some of the worst foreign policy maneuvers we have seen. However, Obama is not President anymore, Trump is.

Again, you have to judge Trump for Trump's actions. Not Trump for what you imagine Clinton would have done or what Obama did. Trump is Trump, he is not Clinton or Obama.

.....and Nothing but talk has happened yet. Hillary would have had us in a war with Russia this year. So yes, she is to be judged.

Have you deplorables figured out yet why the intelligence agencies have been leaking out information on the Trump/ Putin connection?
Let me splain it to you Lucy.
They're telling our country that Trump is crazy and dangerous.
You're an idiot, there is no credible proof, or why don't you prove me wrong.

Trump: Did anyone notice the rain stopping and the sun coming out when I took the oath of office?
No turdbreath.. we noticed Melanie and others still under their umbrellas.

Anyone who doesn't see how crazy this guy is.., is probably as crazy as he is.

He was wrong about that most egregious of all things - the electoral college scores. Who the fuck cares?

Who the fuck cares? Every Rumpologist wacko poster in this thread who asked for proof and then went :lalala: when it was presented.

What the fuck is WRONG with people. SMH

Actually he made no reference to "Liberalism" unless you mean the point that the American people have a right to know.

He's pointing out that Rump is lying his Rump off and demonstrably so. That's not a matter of political philosophies --- it's not even debatable.

It's freaking reality. Rump IS lying his ass off. And that cannot be simply ignored.

Proof?

Repeating the same BS over and over again doesn't make it truth...it just becomes worn out BS.

Proof? Fine, why don't you demonstrate to the class how Rump's 304 electoral votes is the biggest EV margin since Reagan.

Oh this oughta be good. :popcorn:

Doesn't really matter does it?
He is your President.

I think that the real issue here is that Trump supporters have been brainwashed into think that Trump is a paragon who can do no wrong. Anything that goes against Trump or shows him in a negative light is "fake", the "opposition", or the "problem."

This news story is old. Trump has been blasting from the hip with verifiably false information from day one. There is no way to change the mind of the zealots who follow him because anything that doesn't agree with their worldview...is wrong...or backed by George Soros...or whatever other reason somebody's twitter or blog comes up with that is accessible by Googling it.

The sad issue is that I don't think that there is a real good answer on how to educate his followers as their hive mind has reached a religious zeal that ignores all counterpoints. We have a hard journey ahead of us, and we don't have a hope of being the "United" States of America for a long, long time.

Nope, we just know that the bitch was a bigger liar and that trump hadn't killed anyone yet.

Yemen?
Pogster the anti-American spinmeister. Yes, eyewitnesses saw Trump jumping out of the chopper and killed a bunch of children in Yemen. Then, he climbed back and left with great satisfaction that the mission was completed. I have not heard you bitching about the hospital bombing in Afghanistan. Some adults do understand collateral damage with sadness, some imbeciles politicize the unfortunate event with joy. You belong to the latter.

However, Clinton doesn't have anything to do with defending or supporting Trump now. He's the President. He isn't running against anybody. You don't have to choose between the better of two evils. You have to take his actions and, on their own merit, judge them.

For the vast majority of Trumpers, this just simply is not the case...there is no objective reasoning that is conducted. It is all support for Trump and any naysayers must be unAmerican. Perhaps you are one of the few who do openly question Trump and judge his actions. If so, I salute you, but you must realize you are one of the few who support him and do not think him infallible.

Nobody thinks anybody is infallible. We just know that after the last 8 years Hillary would have ruined this place. She and Obama put us into Libya and Syria and Yemen.
Obama had some of the worst foreign policy maneuvers we have seen. However, Obama is not President anymore, Trump is.

Again, you have to judge Trump for Trump's actions. Not Trump for what you imagine Clinton would have done or what Obama did. Trump is Trump, he is not Clinton or Obama.

.....and Nothing but talk has happened yet. Hillary would have had us in a war with Russia this year. So yes, she is to be judged.
You must have missed things if you think nothing but talk has happened.

Just to catch you up, Trump is being marked as being one of the most active Presidents in his opening 100 days so far. Maybe I am mistaken on this, but that was my general impression.

Liberal news anchor goes on liberal rant...in other late breaking news, water is wet.

And what is he lying about?

His electoral vote, for one blatantly obvious thing.

Didn't even watch the video didja?

Rump is mentally ill. You can't possibly shovel out the bullshit he shovels every day and be a sane person. He's wacko. Flip city. Many many fries short of happy meal.
Well by the media's prediction, Trump is telling the truth. Sorry your liberal media lies.

What in the wide world of blue FUCK is that supposed to mean? You asked the question, YOU GOT AN ANSWER. Now you're gonna whine because you can't handle the reality? Fuck you.

Just to catch you up, Trump is being marked as being one of the most active Presidents in his opening 100 days so far. Maybe I am mistaken on this, but that was my general impression.

.....and that makes him the anti-Christ. Sorry.

Let's be clear about that 'Trump supporters' think.

'Trump supporters' think that the president takes great delight in tweaking the tail of the press. 'Trump supporters' think that not being accurate about minutiae such as electoral college separations isn't worth 2 grams of ink, much less a 2 minute rant on national tv. Every time the liberal press screams and yells about some little piece of nothing, we giggle just a little. It's incredible how easily he makes you sit up and beg like little puppies. We watch the press intentionally misrepresent, misinterpret, or fabricate stuff in order to try to stir up a base so hungry for attention that they just bark and yap, and then roll over and wait for somebody to scratch their belly.

If, and when, the press catches Trump in a "lie" of consequence, then, we'll be concerned. Until then, we find the liberal overreaction of minor little issues to be both sophomoric AND humorous.

You can feel free to quote me on this...but when did I say that? I'm pointing out that he has done far more than "simply talk"

You can feel free to quote me on this...but when did I say that? I'm pointing out that he has done far more than "simply talk"

The "talk" or his actions haven't crashed anything . Fact, NOTHING has been disastrous.

Shep Smith is a professional. :thup:

She is a professional as well ...

fb_img_1431456525736.jpg

Look how fast the cowards ran to Hillary because they can't defend the Pathological Liar. You're as consistent as the sun rising in the east.

Pogo's Law continues.

In any suggestion about Orange Crash that dares to suggest He is less than a long-fingered god, his self-delusional minions will be in like orange white on rice to change the subject to "Hillary Clinton", "Barack O'bama", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", the "Chicago Cubs" or anything else they can think of to wrest the spotlight off their authoritarian Daddy figure.

It's pathetic.

Let's be clear about that 'Trump supporters' think.

'Trump supporters' think that the president takes great delight in tweaking the tail of the press. 'Trump supporters' think that not being accurate about minutiae such as electoral college separations isn't worth 2 grams of ink, much less a 2 minute rant on national tv. Every time the liberal press screams and yells about some little piece of nothing, we giggle just a little. It's incredible how easily he makes you sit up and beg like little puppies. We watch the press intentionally misrepresent, misinterpret, or fabricate stuff in order to try to stir up a base so hungry for attention that they just bark and yap, and then roll over and wait for somebody to scratch their belly.

If, and when, the press catches Trump in a "lie" of consequence, then, we'll be concerned. Until then, we find the liberal overreaction of minor little issues to be both sophomoric AND humorous.
Just to point out your logical fallacy here, you accuse the press of "intentionally misrepresent, misinterpret, or fabricate stuff in order to try to stir up a base"...and you seem to have great issue with this. I, for one, agree that it is a problem and also have great issue with it.

So, the question remains, when Trump intentionally misrepresents, misinterprets, or fabricates stuff in order to stir up his base...why do you not have a similar issue?

Forum List

Back