Every Trump Supporter ( and everyone else) needs to hear this

Shep and Megyn. He'll be next to go.
Will Fox allow Shep tell the truth like that and not fire him?

Actually he's been candid for a long time. I recall during Katrina when Smith was in New Orleans on the bridge and Sean Inanity was trying to get him to parrot the company line that everything was fine. Smith wouldn't have it. "This IS reality!" he virtually yelled back at Hannity. Shep Smith has never been shy about speaking truth to power.

Of course that's why the authoritarian passives get nervous. They like everybody to be in line and obedient.

I think that the real issue here is that Trump supporters have been brainwashed into think that Trump is a paragon who can do no wrong. Anything that goes against Trump or shows him in a negative light is "fake", the "opposition", or the "problem."

This news story is old. Trump has been blasting from the hip with verifiably false information from day one. There is no way to change the mind of the zealots who follow him because anything that doesn't agree with their worldview...is wrong...or backed by George Soros...or whatever other reason somebody's twitter or blog comes up with that is accessible by Googling it.

The sad issue is that I don't think that there is a real good answer on how to educate his followers as their hive mind has reached a religious zeal that ignores all counterpoints. We have a hard journey ahead of us, and we don't have a hope of being the "United" States of America for a long, long time.

Nope, we just know that the bitch was a bigger liar and that trump hadn't killed anyone yet.

Shep Smith is a professional. :thup:

A professional idiot. :cuckoo:

do not like him at all
Of course you don't like him... he speaks the truth.

what truth

your truth?

then yes ....I don't like him.....that's not my truth that's a lie.

fake truth in other words ;)
What truth? Every fucking word Shep said.
This Russian scandal is not going away.
This is the biggest scandal in American history and you're scared shitless Trump is guilty as sin.

Shep and Megyn. He'll be next to go.
Will Fox allow Shep tell the truth like that and not fire him?

Actually he's been candid for a long time. I recall during Katrina when Smith was in New Orleans on the bridge and Sean Inanity was trying to get him to parrot the company line that everything was fine. Smith wouldn't have it. "This IS reality!" he virtually yelled back at Hannity. Shep Smith has never been shy about speaking truth to power.

Of course that's why the authoritarian passives get nervous. They like everybody to be in line and obedient.

Sure, and Bush blew up the levees.

I think that the real issue here is that Trump supporters have been brainwashed into think that Trump is a paragon who can do no wrong. Anything that goes against Trump or shows him in a negative light is "fake", the "opposition", or the "problem."

This news story is old. Trump has been blasting from the hip with verifiably false information from day one. There is no way to change the mind of the zealots who follow him because anything that doesn't agree with their worldview...is wrong...or backed by George Soros...or whatever other reason somebody's twitter or blog comes up with that is accessible by Googling it.

The sad issue is that I don't think that there is a real good answer on how to educate his followers as their hive mind has reached a religious zeal that ignores all counterpoints. We have a hard journey ahead of us, and we don't have a hope of being the "United" States of America for a long, long time.

Nope, we just know that the bitch was a bigger liar and that trump hadn't killed anyone yet.

You're out of your mind. No president.. no human has ever lied as much as Trump.

I'm not arguing against that.

However, Clinton doesn't have anything to do with defending or supporting Trump now. He's the President. He isn't running against anybody. You don't have to choose between the better of two evils. You have to take his actions and, on their own merit, judge them.

For the vast majority of Trumpers, this just simply is not the case...there is no objective reasoning that is conducted. It is all support for Trump and any naysayers must be unAmerican. Perhaps you are one of the few who do openly question Trump and judge his actions. If so, I salute you, but you must realize you are one of the few who support him and do not think him infallible.

You're out of your mind. No president.. no human has ever lied as much as Trump.

You're an idiot. Spit her dick out.

Liberal news anchor goes on liberal rant...in other late breaking news, water is wet.

Actually he made no reference to "Liberalism" unless you mean the point that the American people have a right to know.

He's pointing out that Rump is lying his Rump off and demonstrably so. That's not a matter of political philosophies --- it's not even debatable.

It's freaking reality. Rump IS lying his ass off. And that cannot be simply ignored.
And what is he lying about?

Shep is an idiot.

His self-professed superiority complex, couple with his haughty elitism, results in rants like this that have nothing of import in them.

Frankly, Shep, and his press allies, need to get over themselves, and start doing what they are supposed to do.

A professional idiot. :cuckoo:

do not like him at all
Of course you don't like him... he speaks the truth.

what truth

your truth?

then yes ....I don't like him.....that's not my truth that's a lie.

fake truth in other words ;)
What truth? Every fucking word Shep said.
This Russian scandal is not going away.
This is the biggest scandal in American history and you're scared shitless Trump is guilty as sin.

:popcorn:

However, Clinton doesn't have anything to do with defending or supporting Trump now. He's the President. He isn't running against anybody. You don't have to choose between the better of two evils. You have to take his actions and, on their own merit, judge them.

For the vast majority of Trumpers, this just simply is not the case...there is no objective reasoning that is conducted. It is all support for Trump and any naysayers must be unAmerican. Perhaps you are one of the few who do openly question Trump and judge his actions. If so, I salute you, but you must realize you are one of the few who support him and do not think him infallible.

Nobody thinks anybody is infallible. We just know that after the last 8 years Hillary would have ruined this place. She and Obama put us into Libya and Syria and Yemen.

Liberal news anchor goes on liberal rant...in other late breaking news, water is wet.

Actually he made no reference to "Liberalism" unless you mean the point that the American people have a right to know.

He's pointing out that Rump is lying his Rump off and demonstrably so. That's not a matter of political philosophies --- it's not even debatable.

It's freaking reality. Rump IS lying his ass off. And that cannot be simply ignored.

His electoral vote, for one blatantly obvious thing.

Didn't even watch the video didja?

Rump is mentally ill. You can't possibly shovel out the bullshit he shovels every day and be a sane person. He's wacko. Flip city. Many many fries short of happy meal.

Have you deplorables figured out yet why the intelligence agencies have been leaking out information on the Trump/ Putin connection?
Let me splain it to you Lucy.
They're telling our country that Trump is crazy and dangerous.

Proof?

Repeating the same BS over and over again doesn't make it truth...it just becomes worn out BS.

Yemen?

Look how fast the cowards ran to Hillary because they can't defend the Pathological Liar. You're as consistent as the sun rising in the east.

His electoral vote, for one blatantly obvious thing.

Didn't even watch the video didja?

Rump is mentally ill. You can't possibly shovel out the bullshit he shovels every day and be a sane person. He's wacko. Flip city. Many many fries short of happy meal.
Well by the media's prediction, Trump is telling the truth. Sorry your liberal media lies.

Nobody thinks anybody is infallible. We just know that after the last 8 years Hillary would have ruined this place. She and Obama put us into Libya and Syria and Yemen.
Obama had some of the worst foreign policy maneuvers we have seen. However, Obama is not President anymore, Trump is.

Again, you have to judge Trump for Trump's actions. Not Trump for what you imagine Clinton would have done or what Obama did. Trump is Trump, he is not Clinton or Obama.

Yemen?

Yup, we have Spec Ops on the ground.

Forum List

Back