Every left wing black celebrity against Cain

They call him "not black enough".
Hell, if anyone ain't black enough it is Obama.
Saw Harry Belafonte today. What a joke he is. And that Cornell West dude that teaches at Harvard. He was angry that Cain has the audacity to run as President because we already have a "black" President.
These folks all of a sudden have dropped "African American" from their vocabulary.
I talked to someone in Bainbridge today. I am talking south Georgia where if a truck passes you and you have your window down tobacco juice may just hit you in the face.
He saw a pickup truck with a bumper sticker with a Confederate flag on one side of the back bumper and a Cain For President sticker on the other side.
Not saying it is right but that is fact in the south. They would rather support a Herman Cain than a Barack Obama. POLICY folks. Pure and simple. You can not fool country folks be they black or white.

I've never heard anyone call cain "not black enough". but you know what. i get offended by self-hating, terrorist supporting jews. so i can see where someone black would be offended by tokens....

but then again, that's why the tea loons love him. they get the token black guy who parrots what they want ... just like clarence thomas. *shrug*

Why wouldn't we support someone who espouses what what we want? Why do you think we oppose Obama? Oddly, the left misses the mark in seeing here we have two black men, one we oppose on policy grounds, one we support on policy grounds.

It's obviously NOT a racial thing like the left has been parroting for three years.

And you have it ass-backwards, the left hates Cain because he isn't a typical token black guy parroting anything thrwon out by the liberal left.

Saw Harry Belafonte today. What a joke he is. And that Cornell West dude that teaches at Harvard. He was angry that Cain has the audacity to run as President because we already have a "black" President.
These folks all of a sudden have dropped "African American" from their vocabulary.
I talked to someone in Bainbridge today. I am talking south Georgia where if a truck passes you and you have your window down tobacco juice may just hit you in the face.
He saw a pickup truck with a bumper sticker with a Confederate flag on one side of the back bumper and a Cain For President sticker on the other side.
Not saying it is right but that is fact in the south. They would rather support a Herman Cain than a Barack Obama. POLICY folks. Pure and simple. You can not fool country folks be they black or white.

I've never heard anyone call cain "not black enough". but you know what. i get offended by self-hating, terrorist supporting jews. so i can see where someone black would be offended by tokens....

but then again, that's why the tea loons love him. they get the token black guy who parrots what they want ... just like clarence thomas. *shrug*

Al "Prince Valiant" Sharpton "Cain is not authentically black".
Lawrenceville O'Donnell "Cain is not black enough".
I can spot arrogance when I see it. Open your eyes.

I disagree with Cain on most of his social issues such as gay marriage and such. However, the current administration HAS TO GO.
They are clueless as to economics and business.

Its always implied that he's not black enough...why do you think O'Donnell was pressing him on not being involved with the freedom riders?

He has been called a bigot numerous times for saying blacks have been brainwashed by the dems, but when an activist like that moron Cornell West says his people need to wake up from the spell that has been cast upon them by racist capitalists, he's a great black leader, that loves his people.

Well, there's plenty of them in your party.

well, I knew this day would come, boy did you your skirt eh? :lol:

you are such a haversack of hackery, drop the bag and god knows the bilge will spill out of you.

I’d say when you are in the company of a self esteemed social anthropologist like Jeanine Garofolo, you’ve hit bottom. Join Weiner in Rehab J.

Garofalo: GOP using Herman Cain ‘to keep the racism very covert’

“Herman Cain is probably well-liked by some of the Republicans because it hides the racist elements of the Republican Party, conservative movement and tea party movement,” Garofalo said.

“People like Karl Rove like to keep the racism very covert and so Herman Cain provides this great opportunity so he can say, ‘Look: This is not a racist anti-immigrant, anti-female, anti-gay movement. Look: We have a black man.’ And look he’s polling well and he won a straw poll.”

In August, Garofalo said he was just a “paid prop” used to deflect racism.

Garofalo: GOP using Herman Cain

wow, you’ve reached a new low, congrats. And we? We are the wing nuts fruit bars loons whatever inane drivel your vocabulary consists of? You and Morgan Freeman ought to get a room.

And you have never heard black representatives/personalities of the race, call into or question the authenticity of a con or reps blackness? Oreo uncle tom, etc etc etc...(Oh wait its got to be Cain, because you have close yourself off from the other 10,000 times its happened)……..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGE_DMkeP1A&feature=player_embedded]UNREAL: Sharpton, Professor Debate Herman Cain's 'Blackness' - YouTube[/ame]

Fireworks: MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Hostile Interview With Herman Cain | RealClearPolitics
and wait, its only warming up.

And of course there is no shortage of haters ala waters and the rest of the Black Caucus etc etc. So, in the end, you're just another race baiter Jillian, and you don't realize you are being used, or hell maybe you do, Obama needs this angst, he needs energy and if there is one thing we know gets a certain sect of his base energetic its race and identity politics.

Just for ‘laughs’…did you attend btw?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IgfkP69AC0]Congressional Black Caucus Attendees Herman Cain & Allen West Are "Oreos"... - YouTube[/ame]

Then of course reid, biden et al making comments on Obamas blackness? Patronizing? NO WAY!!! Covert racism? NO WAY!!! We love clean articulate black people who can turn their blackness on or off….:eusa_shhh:

As I said in the thread earlier, no one is allowed to play identity politics or the race card but the left…… when a minority like Miguel Estrada or Cain surfaces they gnash their tongues……so they roll out the hate, how dare they leave the plantation/hacienda.
How dare the right nominate a Hispanic or sppt. a negro, see we love them so only we can do that and if YOU do its because you are just …racists!!!!…:rolleyes: you are some sick puppies.

ohh one black lady said Oreo....OMG! you're right the problem is wide spread! /s

Oh, and the lady who supports Cain said he was authenticly black, there was no debate. Someone is lying, I know you heard it but posted it anyway.

Why do people listen to celebrities? They read a script and repeat the words. They can maneuver brilliantly with a basketball or football. Who gave them an intelligence test that their thoughts are any more important than my aunt Sally?

How many of these celebrities have made fortunes and gone bankrupt just years later. We really need to change our role models. Perhaps be a little more selective.

This is the kind of stupid anology that should be beneath any clear thinking person. Sad...Is all I can say. If you want to post a stupid comment like this, think twice and post something of substance or at least explain yourself.:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
That right mofo...

flavor_flav.jpg

You know, I don't even know what they mean by 'not black enough'. Can someone on the left explain this to me? Uncle Tom? We already have a black president? wtFF?

You heard the so called Reverand Wright. Did he sound like he wanted people to think for themselves? Whoopi Goldberg once said the black people can say the "n" word but white people can't. Now isn't that the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard? Blacks can insult one another but no way should a white denigrade a black. Don't think she ever mentioned any nasty terms for whites that whites could say and blacks could not.

This whole black thing is STUPID! There is no difference between a black and white person until you look at their character! There is no difference between any two people until you look at their character.

If Whoopi or anyone decides to claim they know everything about an entire race of people their are incredibly dishonest or have an I.Q. of an eggplant!

What is right for whites is good for blacks. If it takes hard work for a white person to accomplish something it expected the same for the black, Asian or Hispanic.

If you want something for nothing. Nothing is what you should get. Look at the OWS. I'm tired of trash and trash talk. If you want to be a victim, knock yourself out.

:clap2: :clap2: Bingo.

The left won't tell you the truth, but the right will.

Unless you're accepted by the snobs that control the group-think that is considered Black or Black Society, you're not Black enough.

That means you have to be a pain in the ass, always have your hand out, and talk about racism in America 24/7.

well, I knew this day would come, boy did you your skirt eh? :lol:

you are such a haversack of hackery, drop the bag and god knows the bilge will spill out of you.

I’d say when you are in the company of a self esteemed social anthropologist like Jeanine Garofolo, you’ve hit bottom. Join Weiner in Rehab J.

Garofalo: GOP using Herman Cain ‘to keep the racism very covert’

“Herman Cain is probably well-liked by some of the Republicans because it hides the racist elements of the Republican Party, conservative movement and tea party movement,” Garofalo said.

“People like Karl Rove like to keep the racism very covert and so Herman Cain provides this great opportunity so he can say, ‘Look: This is not a racist anti-immigrant, anti-female, anti-gay movement. Look: We have a black man.’ And look he’s polling well and he won a straw poll.”

In August, Garofalo said he was just a “paid prop” used to deflect racism.

Garofalo: GOP using Herman Cain

wow, you’ve reached a new low, congrats. And we? We are the wing nuts fruit bars loons whatever inane drivel your vocabulary consists of? You and Morgan Freeman ought to get a room.

And you have never heard black representatives/personalities of the race, call into or question the authenticity of a con or reps blackness? Oreo uncle tom, etc etc etc...(Oh wait its got to be Cain, because you have close yourself off from the other 10,000 times its happened)……..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGE_DMkeP1A&feature=player_embedded]UNREAL: Sharpton, Professor Debate Herman Cain's 'Blackness' - YouTube[/ame]

Fireworks: MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell Hostile Interview With Herman Cain | RealClearPolitics
and wait, its only warming up.

And of course there is no shortage of haters ala waters and the rest of the Black Caucus etc etc. So, in the end, you're just another race baiter Jillian, and you don't realize you are being used, or hell maybe you do, Obama needs this angst, he needs energy and if there is one thing we know gets a certain sect of his base energetic its race and identity politics.

Just for ‘laughs’…did you attend btw?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IgfkP69AC0]Congressional Black Caucus Attendees Herman Cain & Allen West Are "Oreos"... - YouTube[/ame]

Then of course reid, biden et al making comments on Obamas blackness? Patronizing? NO WAY!!! Covert racism? NO WAY!!! We love clean articulate black people who can turn their blackness on or off….:eusa_shhh:

As I said in the thread earlier, no one is allowed to play identity politics or the race card but the left…… when a minority like Miguel Estrada or Cain surfaces they gnash their tongues……so they roll out the hate, how dare they leave the plantation/hacienda.
How dare the right nominate a Hispanic or sppt. a negro, see we love them so only we can do that and if YOU do its because you are just …racists!!!!…:rolleyes: you are some sick puppies.

The Tea Party should "Go To Hell!!"

Where have I heard that before?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqFIb0uVZrs]REP. MAXINE WATERS TELLS TEA PARTY TO GO TO HELL - YouTube[/ame]

These Black Folks are so original.

I like the way they instead of acting as a group like the Borg they act instead like individuals.:eusa_angel:

Well, it's so obvious, Herman Cain being on either end of the 2012 Ticket and winning will be the beginning of the end of the Liberal race. He is actually a bigger threat of being on the ticket than Marco Rubio. If Rubio looked like the next VP, you wont see too many Latino's ripping him apart. But a Cain/Rubio ticket would cause a major earthquake for the Libs!

Well, it's so obvious, Herman Cain being on either end of the 2012 Ticket and winning will be the beginning of the end of the Liberal race. He is actually a bigger threat of being on the ticket than Marco Rubio. If Rubio looked like the next VP, you wont see too many Latino's ripping him apart. But a Cain/Rubio ticket would cause a major earthquake for the Libs!

If blacks deserted the Dems there goes 50% of their base.

You know, I don't even know what they mean by 'not black enough'. Can someone on the left explain this to me? Uncle Tom? We already have a black president? wtFF?

You heard the so called Reverand Wright. Did he sound like he wanted people to think for themselves? Whoopi Goldberg once said the black people can say the "n" word but white people can't. Now isn't that the most ridiculous thing you have ever heard? Blacks can insult one another but no way should a white denigrade a black. Don't think she ever mentioned any nasty terms for whites that whites could say and blacks could not.

This whole black thing is STUPID! There is no difference between a black and white person until you look at their character! There is no difference between any two people until you look at their character.

If Whoopi or anyone decides to claim they know everything about an entire race of people their are incredibly dishonest or have an I.Q. of an eggplant!

What is right for whites is good for blacks. If it takes hard work for a white person to accomplish something it expected the same for the black, Asian or Hispanic.

If you want something for nothing. Nothing is what you should get. Look at the OWS. I'm tired of trash and trash talk. If you want to be a victim, knock yourself out.

:clap2: :clap2: Bingo.

The left won't tell you the truth, but the right will.

Unless you're accepted by the snobs that control the group-think that is considered Black or Black Society, you're not Black enough.

That means you have to be a pain in the ass, always have your hand out, and talk about racism in America 24/7.

I forgot about this thread. So no one on the left even bothered to answer? Why am I not surprised.

Not black enough, token, Uncle Tom, etc.? Sounds to me like the people using these terms are the real racist assholes. . . . . .

I am gonna keep an eye on my friends {Chrissy & Sargaent Schultz} next week, to see if they ever mention how Cain is attracting crowds by the thousands during his bus tour, and Obama doesn't even attract crowds anymore, he cant even fill 1/2 of a stadium or auditorium(unless the babies get paid to show up}

Forum List

Back