Every Alaska voter must know that the NRA has endorsed Kelly Tshibaka - NOT Murkowski. Murkowski is pretending that she got it. She didn’t.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Please share this with every Alaska voter you know!

"Trump-backed Tshibaka projected to defeat 20-year incumbent Sen. Murkowski, election forecaster says"

The local/regional corrupted power family in Alaska keeps someone like Murkowski in power. These regional power families need to be detoothed.

You're alright for a yankee.
:laughing0301:
More Damn Yankees were planted in Virginia soil than in any other state.

This is just Arlington, Virginia in 1865.

bl9ncmF2ZXMuanBn.jpg

After the war the Yankees were paying $5.00 cash for Union bodies but Yankee officers stole all the money to the point it was never available so the farmers that dug them up while plowing or clearing land would just pile them against a rock wall or someplace out of the way or simply plow them under......I've found all kinds of Yankee accouterments along rock walls while relic hunting.

Last edited:
Please share this with every Alaska voter you know!

"Trump-backed Tshibaka projected to defeat 20-year incumbent Sen. Murkowski, election forecaster says"

Fox News is hardly a credible source. They fired their previous election forecaster for correctly forecasting that Biden would win Arizona.

It's going to be a tough race. Outside Democrats have raised multiple millions to spend on specious attack ads, of which was proven false today but they're continuing to lie.:

But alas! Lying is simply Democrat Doctrine.

The money outsiders to get the corrupt "Ranked Choice" into the state was well spent and, sadly, I believe the inherited Senate Seat will remain in RINO hands this time around. Similarly, I predict that the same bought-and-paid-for system will ensure thestate's single House Seat were it went in a special election after Don Young died. A putative "native" who vows to look out for "her people's" interests but can be counted upon to vote for Biden's drive to return Alaska to colonial status.

It's going to be a tough race. Outside Democrats have raised multiple millions to spend on specious attack ads, of which was proven false today but they're continuing to lie.:

But alas! Lying is simply Democrat Doctrine.

The money outsiders to get the corrupt "Ranked Choice" into the state was well spent and, sadly, I believe the inherited Senate Seat will remain in RINO hands this time around. Similarly, I predict that the same bought-and-paid-for system will ensure thestate's single House Seat were it went in a special election after Don Young died. A putative "native" who vows to look out for "her people's" interests but can be counted upon to vote for Biden's drive to return Alaska to colonial status.
Mitch McConnell's pac is doing the same.

Forum List

Back