Ever Notice the difference in the way the Media analyzes a black and white QB?

I bet you do not know about Vince Evans, Tony Rice or many unknown Black QB's that played in College and NFL.

Vince Evans is the only Bears QB to ever have a perfect passer rating in a game and Tony Rice was part of the great Notre Dame Teams during Lou Holtz era.

The greatest black QB I ever saw was Warren Moon and Steve " Air " McNair was great too. Cunningham was bad ass in his day and was the start of the Culpepper, Vick and McNabb era in football.

Cutler sucks and Brady is a bi-product of the system. Montana and Bradshaw were the last of the great white QB's to me.

As for your comment about how the media bash Black QB's, well I do not see it but maybe because i am so white that casper has a tan compare to me, or you are just seeing something that is not there!

I don't want to hear nothing about Warren moon. his team led 35-3 in a playoff game and if he threw one more td they win

Hid team lost 38-41

Alright, How was the loss Moon fault?

The Comeback (American football) - Wikipedia

The QB can only do so much and the rest of the team has to carry it load.

I bet you do not know about Vince Evans, Tony Rice or many unknown Black QB's that played in College and NFL.

Vince Evans is the only Bears QB to ever have a perfect passer rating in a game and Tony Rice was part of the great Notre Dame Teams during Lou Holtz era.

The greatest black QB I ever saw was Warren Moon and Steve " Air " McNair was great too. Cunningham was bad ass in his day and was the start of the Culpepper, Vick and McNabb era in football.

Cutler sucks and Brady is a bi-product of the system. Montana and Bradshaw were the last of the great white QB's to me.

As for your comment about how the media bash Black QB's, well I do not see it but maybe because i am so white that casper has a tan compare to me, or you are just seeing something that is not there!

I don't want to hear nothing about Warren moon. his team led 35-3 in a playoff game and if he threw one more td they win

Hid team lost 38-41

The defense gave the team a extra 7 pts to make it 35-3. all moon needed to do was score one more TD

The media trashed Tim Tebow and Johnny Manziel

I didn't see any excuses about the line or the lack of a running game, just that they lacked the skill and did not prepare well.

Hid team lost 38-41

The defense gave the team a extra 7 pts to make it 35-3. all moon needed to do was score one more TD

Not Moon fault.

It would be like some idiot claiming had the Kris Bryant hit a homer in a 2-1 loss the Cubs would have won. Putting the blame on one guy when it was the entire team failure is just wrong. I mean why didn't the RB run one more TD?

Why didn't the CB intercept one of those passes and ran it back or maybe the LB forced a fumble to run it back!?!

Moon did all he could and the real person that lost the game was the coach with not getting his team back into it and having them close down the threat.

Moon was a great QB and his numbers combined with the NFL and CFL prove that.

When a white QB is not winning and his team is struggling it's because

1. No offensive line
2. No receivers
3. No running back

When the black QB is struggling it's HIM LOL

But when the black man is having success at the QB position it's because

1. he has a great offensive line
2. great talent around him

The media is so full of shit
It's like this unarmed ex NFL player that got shot in a road rage.

The white guy who shot and killed him was alse in a previous road rage.

The white guy who shot him was let go.

If it was a black guy who shot a white guy, there would be two dead. The police would make sure of it. I'm actually not blaming the police. The Alt Right that's the majority of the Republican Party has made America scared of all black people.

When a white QB is not winning and his team is struggling it's because

1. No offensive line
2. No receivers
3. No running back

When the black QB is struggling it's HIM LOL

But when the black man is having success at the QB position it's because

1. he has a great offensive line
2. great talent around him

The media is so full of shit
It's like this unarmed ex NFL player that got shot in a road rage.

The white guy who shot and killed him was alse in a previous road rage.

The white guy who shot him was let go.

If it was a black guy who shot a white guy, there would be two dead. The police would make sure of it. I'm actually not blaming the police. The Alt Right that's the majority of the Republican Party has made America scared of all black people.

Wonder why that is

Hid team lost 38-41

Not Moon fault.

It would be like some idiot claiming had the Kris Bryant hit a homer in a 2-1 loss the Cubs would have won. Putting the blame on one guy when it was the entire team failure is just wrong. I mean why didn't the RB run one more TD?

Why didn't the CB intercept one of those passes and ran it back or maybe the LB forced a fumble to run it back!?!

Moon did all he could and the real person that lost the game was the coach with not getting his team back into it and having them close down the threat.

Problem with games like that is you go into a prevent offense. Run the ball, stay in bounds and try to run out the clock. It usually works

The difficult part is turning your offense back on after you have shut down

Hid team lost 38-41

Not Moon fault.

Problem with games like that is you go into a prevent offense. Run the ball, stay in bounds and try to run out the clock. It usually works

The difficult part is turning your offense back on after you have shut down

Whoever that coach was for the Oilers should have been banned from coaching in the nfl after this fame

That's my point, when the black man struggles it's HIM. When the white man struggles it's everyone around him
Meh. I'm not so certain about that.

The Buccaneers never held Doug Williams responsible for them sucking ass.

I'm pretty sure Warren Moon didn't get blamed for blowing a 25-point lead to the Bills, back in '93.

Maybe you're suffering from a little touch of confirmation bias.

I wasn't alive when Doug played for Tampa
Every qb that left that organization back in the day, won super bowls with other teams.

That's my point, when the black man struggles it's HIM. When the white man struggles it's everyone around him

I'm pretty sure Warren Moon didn't get blamed for blowing a 25-point lead to the Bills, back in '93.

Every qb that left that organization back in the day, won super bowls with other teams.

Tampa Bay ?

Tampa Bay ?
off of memory
Steve Young
Doug Williams
Brad Johnson
Trent Dilfer.

Tampa Bay ?
off of memory
Steve Young
Doug Williams
Brad Johnson
Trent Dilfer.

Brad Johnson won a SB with Tampa Bay Mongo

Tampa Bay ?
off of memory
Steve Young
Doug Williams
Brad Johnson
Trent Dilfer.

Brad Johnson won a SB with Tampa Bay Mongo
Well, give me some credit I was winging it off the top of my head.

Forum List

Back