Ever Notice the difference in the way the Media analyzes a black and white QB?

When a white QB is not winning and his team is struggling it's because

1. No offensive line
2. No receivers
3. No running back

When the black QB is struggling it's HIM LOL

But when the black man is having success at the QB position it's because

1. he has a great offensive line
2. great talent around him

The media is so full of shit

Ever notice how the media analyzes a white receiver(example Wes Welker)?

1. He is a product of a great offensive system.
2. Product of a great qb.
3. Scrappy overachiever, overcame the odds at the position as a white guy.

OLD? Randall was 30 in 1995 and Vick was 33 in 2014

Brady is 39 but that's ok because he the white man

Actually Randall was 32, and he RETIRED. Dingo. And Vick was 34.

I'll never forget this play. Watched it live. 91 fucking yard punt. Regular punter was down so they sent Randall in. Defense dropped back like 35 yards not expecting much. Two minutes later they had learned that the man just had no limitations to what he could do.

But how come when the black man turns 30 he is old

when the white man is 38 he is in his prime

LOL

Maybe the black man was playing like he was old and the white man was still playing like he was in his prime?

It also depends on which sportscaster you are listening to.

When I think of champion qb's I think of Brady, farve, Montana, Bradshaw, Rodgers, Manning and Manning and drew breez and Ben rothlesburger and aikman.

Russell Wilson too but he's the exception plus he's not 100% black

Aikman was a fragile faggot who was too scared to run and balled up like a bitch when the defense came anywhere near him

That's what I mean about a smart qb. He certainly wasn't athletic right? All the black qb's can run. But they get hurt too.

I'll never forget this play. Watched it live. 91 fucking yard punt. Regular punter was down so they sent Randall in. Defense dropped back like 35 yards not expecting much. Two minutes later they had learned that the man just had no limitations to what he could do.

LOL

Maybe the black man was playing like he was old and the white man was still playing like he was in his prime?

When I think of champion qb's I think of Brady, farve, Montana, Bradshaw, Rodgers, Manning and Manning and drew breez and Ben rothlesburger and aikman.

Aikman was a fragile faggot who was too scared to run and balled up like a bitch when the defense came anywhere near him

That's what I mean about a smart qb. He certainly wasn't athletic right? All the black qb's can run. But they get hurt too.

Which is why his career from 1996 to 2000 was dookie

LOL

Are we talking about the same guy?

During his career he was a six-time Pro Bowl selection, led the team to three Super Bowl victories, and was the Super Bowl XXVII MVP. Aikman was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2006

How many black QB's have 2 Superbowls? None?

Wilson became only the second African-American quarterback in the 70+ year history of the NFL to win a Super Bowl last year. Only five black quarterbacks have ever started in the Super Bowl: Doug Williams, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb, Colin Kaepernick, and Russell Wilson.

And I'm not even sure 2 of these guys are 100% black.

During his career he was a six-time Pro Bowl selection, led the team to three Super Bowl victories, and was the Super Bowl XXVII MVP. Aikman was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2006

Wilson became only the second African-American quarterback in the 70+ year history of the NFL to win a Super Bowl last year. Only five black quarterbacks have ever started in the Super Bowl: Doug Williams, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb, Colin Kaepernick, and Russell Wilson.

I said the last 4 years of his career was ass
The first two years of his career was ass

So he benefitted from emitt and irvin. that was one white guy who needed two offensive lines because he had no mobility

I said the last 4 years of his career was ass
The first two years of his career was ass

So he benefitted from emitt and irvin. that was one white guy who needed two offensive lines because he had no mobility

Still you have to wonder why with so many black QB's out there today, why are there only 2 black QB's with Superbowl rings?

How do you explain this?

How many blacks are starting qb's in the nfl today? 5 maybe 6? So seems to be a white man's position. And how come the blacks who are starting don't win rings?

Are there better black men waiting in the wings to take these white dudes positions if they would just be given a chance? Some black guy out there going to do better than Tom Brady?

1. No offensive line
2. No receivers
3. No running back

How about coaches? I just heard out of 22 years Jeff Fisher has 6 winning seasons. Why is he still coaching in the NFL? Is it the mustache?

1. No offensive line
2. No receivers
3. No running back

Nope. Never heard that about Randall or Vick. And damn, Randall was so good I started watching football again after leaving it behind.

When the eagles started losing in 1995 they traded Randall

When the eagles started losing in 2014 they released Vick

-------------------------------------------------------- and?

Both were getting old by then anyway.

Point is, when Randall came up (and took Jaworski's job) he was called a superman, and rightly so, yet he never did get a championship. But I never heard him ragged on when they fell short either.

I'm a Giant fan and I still remember that punt...

It was a tight game and I thought....Giants are going to get great field position
After that punt, Phil Simms was sacked twice and the Eagles took over the game

I think the media loves some black QBs and hates others

I never see anything bad about Russell Wilson and he has a horrible line. They loved Warren Moon and Randall Cunningham. They couldn't say enough about Michael Vick until his dog fighting conviction

Guys like Doug Williams never got any respect even after his amazing Superbowl performance

Nope. Never heard that about Randall or Vick. And damn, Randall was so good I started watching football again after leaving it behind.

Point is, when Randall came up (and took Jaworski's job) he was called a superman, and rightly so, yet he never did get a championship. But I never heard him ragged on when they fell short either.

LOL

Very few 38 y/o players are in their prime. Those who are in their prime are exceptions to the rule. Either that or you believe that…

Jesse Palmer is in his prime
Time Hasselbeck is in his prime
Joey Harrington is in his prime
Mark Buler is in his prime
Chris Redman is in his prime

Actually, they NOT in their prime (if they ever had one). All of them are out of the league along with a lot of younger players such as Tim Tebow, Jake Corker, Jemarcus Russel, Vince Young, Matt Leinart, John David Booty, and hundreds of others who washed out.

Race plays little to no factor in the NFL (unlike Baseball). If you can produce, you have a spot on the team.

But good news for you, there is still:

Matt Schaub
David Carr
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Matt Cassel
Josh McCown
Luke McCown
Mark Sanchez

Who are all under 38 and will be in their prime soon….lol

1. No offensive line
2. No receivers
3. No running back

How about coaches? I just heard out of 22 years Jeff Fisher has 6 winning seasons. Why is he still coaching in the NFL? Is it the mustache?

Yes another example of racism in the NFL. if that was the black man he wouldn't last 3 years

I'm a Giant fan and I still remember that punt...

It was a tight game and I thought....Giants are going to get great field position
After that punt, Phil Simms was sacked twice and the Eagles took over the game

I don't ever remember phil simms beating the eagles. only the skins and cowboys

I think the media loves some black QBs and hates others

I never see anything bad about Russell Wilson and he has a horrible line. They loved Warren Moon and Randall Cunningham. They couldn't say enough about Michael Vick until his dog fighting conviction

Guys like Doug Williams never got any respect even after his amazing Superbowl performance

Because Doug Williams was a qb who had no mobility so he was easy to defend

QB like dak Prescott is harder to defend because if you cover his receivers he can run and if you focus on him running the receivers are open

LOL

Very few 38 y/o players are in their prime. Those who are in their prime are exceptions to the rule. Either that or you believe that…

Jesse Palmer is in his prime
Time Hasselbeck is in his prime
Joey Harrington is in his prime
Mark Buler is in his prime
Chris Redman is in his prime

Actually, they NOT in their prime (if they ever had one). All of them are out of the league along with a lot of younger players such as Tim Tebow, Jake Corker, Jemarcus Russel, Vince Young, Matt Leinart, John David Booty, and hundreds of others who washed out.

Race plays little to no factor in the NFL (unlike Baseball). If you can produce, you have a spot on the team.

But good news for you, there is still:

Matt Schaub
David Carr
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Matt Cassel
Josh McCown
Luke McCown
Mark Sanchez

Who are all under 38 and will be in their prime soon….lol

White man 90 and in his prime lol

Black man 31 and he is over the hill

I bet you do not know about Vince Evans, Tony Rice or many unknown Black QB's that played in College and NFL.

Vince Evans is the only Bears QB to ever have a perfect passer rating in a game and Tony Rice was part of the great Notre Dame Teams during Lou Holtz era.

The greatest black QB I ever saw was Warren Moon and Steve " Air " McNair was great too. Cunningham was bad ass in his day and was the start of the Culpepper, Vick and McNabb era in football.

Cutler sucks and Brady is a bi-product of the system. Montana and Bradshaw were the last of the great white QB's to me.

As for your comment about how the media bash Black QB's, well I do not see it but maybe because i am so white that casper has a tan compare to me, or you are just seeing something that is not there!

I bet you do not know about Vince Evans, Tony Rice or many unknown Black QB's that played in College and NFL.

Vince Evans is the only Bears QB to ever have a perfect passer rating in a game and Tony Rice was part of the great Notre Dame Teams during Lou Holtz era.

The greatest black QB I ever saw was Warren Moon and Steve " Air " McNair was great too. Cunningham was bad ass in his day and was the start of the Culpepper, Vick and McNabb era in football.

Cutler sucks and Brady is a bi-product of the system. Montana and Bradshaw were the last of the great white QB's to me.

As for your comment about how the media bash Black QB's, well I do not see it but maybe because i am so white that casper has a tan compare to me, or you are just seeing something that is not there!

I don't want to hear nothing about Warren moon. his team led 35-3 in a playoff game and if he threw one more td they win

Hid team lost 38-41

Forum List

Back