Even with double pneumonia, Clinton is still 10X more qualified than Trump will ever be

In a fucking COMA Clinton is more qualified than Trump.

It pisses me off that this story will be part of the conversation this week because the Clinton campaign was less than transparent about a perfectly normal occurrence. Stupid move Clinton people, don't give Trump something to talk about. They drag this out for a week.

She should have coughed on Trump so he'd be sick too.

Brain dead Clinton is smarter than Trump.

Neither one of them is qualified to be president and you are a dishonest and dishonorable person to be supporting somebody as reprehensible as she is
technically, both of them are VERY qualified to be POTUS.

Don't you find it refreshing that Trump was right in that we should join with Putin in Syria? The Obama Administration has finally listened to Trump and has worked with Russia to schedule a cease fire this afternoon. Trump is showing the world his expertise and understanding of foreign policy.

It pisses me off that this story will be part of the conversation this week because the Clinton campaign was less than transparent about a perfectly normal occurrence. Stupid move Clinton people, don't give Trump something to talk about. They drag this out for a week.

hazlnut,

Most people who get pneumonia actually think it is a bad cough and a bit of flu... I have had it three times... It is just very persistent...

Pneumonia is just a build-up of fluid in the lungs... It is not infectious in itself but the underlying cause could be, eg the flu...

Hillary was probably not shaking that cough and went to the doctor on Friday and the doctor told her. He would have given her Antibiotics and Steroids and told her plenty of water and rest...

I don't think Hillary does the rest thing much and while cutting back a bit was never going to leave out the 9/11 commemoration being an ex senator for New York.

It could have been very likely that if she didn't over do it, we would have probably not known except for a few cancelled events...

Truth is with the knowledge we hold at the moment... Trump's health is worse than Clinton's....

Trump is Obese, admits to a bad diet, doesn't have a great doctor(no serious doctor would write that letter), he very red in the face which shows blood pressure issues(bad diet),...
Clinton is actually normal BMI, eats healthy, does yoga and swimming and attends a top class doctor..

Translated: I don't really care which Democrat wins, if they die they'll be replaced by another Democrat and since we all have the same position on every issue it doesn't really matter, does it?

As long as the free government cheese doesn't stop, ay Hazel?

Sure she's qualified if your idea of a good POTUS is one who is stupid, careless and incompetent.

Last edited:

Only because when she is coughing she can't fucking lie.

Actually, she would probably still find a way.

hazlnut,

Most people who get pneumonia actually think it is a bad cough and a bit of flu... I have had it three times... It is just very persistent...

Pneumonia is just a build-up of fluid in the lungs... It is not infectious in itself but the underlying cause could be, eg the flu...

Hillary was probably not shaking that cough and went to the doctor on Friday and the doctor told her. He would have given her Antibiotics and Steroids and told her plenty of water and rest...

I don't think Hillary does the rest thing much and while cutting back a bit was never going to leave out the 9/11 commemoration being an ex senator for New York.

It could have been very likely that if she didn't over do it, we would have probably not known except for a few cancelled events...

Truth is with the knowledge we hold at the moment... Trump's health is worse than Clinton's....

Trump is Obese, admits to a bad diet, doesn't have a great doctor(no serious doctor would write that letter), he very red in the face which shows blood pressure issues(bad diet),...
Clinton is actually normal BMI, eats healthy, does yoga and swimming and attends a top class doctor..
You got to be kidding, the hildabeast healthy?
Yeah she looks real healthy.
CXVgalOUwAAL6DE.jpg

Sure she's qualified if your idea of a good POTUS is on who is stupid, careless and incompetent.

Hazel's qualification is Democrat

hazelnut's threads should really be automatically reclassed to the "rubber room" forum.

I see full PANIC mode has set in.:laugh::laugh::popcorn:

She's actually dead.
Not Quite Yet. I heard she really has AIDS. She got it from Slick who got it from a 13 year old Peurto Rican sex trade worker ... who got it from Moochelle. (-:

LOL, even with her collapsing and going on coughing fits, it's all still just right wing conspiracy to you, huh? Comic.

You know, I was skeptical when Trumpies started saying how sick she is. But damn, watch the videos coming out now

More mindless nonsense form the village useful idiot.

How is she "useful". This does not compute. shrilary is not the smartest woman ever. Condi Rice would crush her in a New York minute. She is unethical, she is sick, mentally and physically so no, shrilary is not more capable than the trumpster. He's at least awake.

So she hires morons to run her campaign and that is supposed to make us think she is qualified ?

You guys are unbelievable.

I don't like Trump.

But this is simply stupid.
I can respect this post.

You know Trump is on to his third moron...

More mindless nonsense form the village useful idiot.

How is she "useful". This does not compute. shrilary is not the smartest woman ever. Condi Rice would crush her in a New York minute. She is unethical, she is sick, mentally and physically so no, shrilary is not more capable than the trumpster. He's at least awake.

An other deplorable....

I keep on saying it there is more deplorables than Clinton stated...

couldn't agree more..................more qualified to be our first invalid president since FDR.:coffee:

It's amazing how talented she is.

Someone that smart should know better and not fuck up a wet dream.

Funny how Hillary's supposed to be SO smart...yet she couldn't pass the DC bar exam. That's "amazing"!

Many people fail the DC bar exam and a brilliant lawyers...

We have professional exams in IT as well, 68% is a pass... We say 69% is 1% too much which could had used drinking in a bar...

Forum List

Back