Hilly diagnosed with pneumonia on Fri, attends "Deplorables" Fundraiser same night

The whole story is a damn lie.. This dingbat has some serious medical issues..

I am so sick of you people attacking hildabeasts latest medical emergency...you are all just soldiers in the war against fat lying corrupt mudering stealing POS women. Shame on you !!!!!!!

crybaby-o.gif

The whole story is a damn lie.. This dingbat has some serious medical issues..

It's possible she has pneumonia. It's also possible that's not the only health issue she has. That sort of half truth would be typical.

Problem with these people is that they lie constantly. It's impossible to know when they're telling the truth or some half true version of it vs. when they're just flat out full of shit and saying something they know, or at least think, can't be disproven.

WQ (Welfare Queen) just made a great point in another thread.. 70 yr old elderly people are ALWAYS hospitalized with pneumonia.. it's a HUGE killer in that age group..
Almost killed MrG. Took him to ER from the docs office and they were working on him furiously to save his life. He had sepsis too, so that is anotehr killer. Hillary could have "walking pneumonia"...but at her age.. I think there is more to it than that.

Who the hell gets DXed with pneumonia and runs out to a fundraiser with Hollyweirdos insulting half the country??

Pence, after Trump, denounces Clinton calling supporters ‘deplorables,’ says disrespectful | Fox News

No one goes out after being diagnosed with pneumonia. And you don't bounce back and hug people on the street an hour after being so sick that you nearly pass out. Hillary has many people trying to cover for her and it's only working on people who lack any common sense. These episodes of hers have been going on for quite a while and yet we're supposed to believe everything was fine and dandy till she caught pneumonia last week. Unreal. Hacks like Andrea Mitchell will repeat the bullshit to help with damage control but I can't believe anyone is really buying this.

I suppose now she'll blame her divisive and inflammatory "deplorables" remark on her illness. They'll say it was due a fever or medication. Just wait. They have an excuse for everything and the minions eat it up.

She has to come up with some excuse for her nasty insult to millions of people considering she said this recently:

"The last thing we need is a president who brings more name calling and temper tantrums to Washington."

Then she proceeds to have her own nasty little tantrum and decided to slam millions of people by calling them nasty names.

http://www.chicksontheright.com/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-supporters-names-says-we-dont-need-a-leader-who-calls-people-names/

walk·ing pneu·mo·ni·a
noun
  1. a type of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas, with symptoms similar to but milder than those of bacterial or viral pneumonia. It spreads easily and typically affects school-age children and adults under 40.

WQ (Welfare Queen) just made a great point in another thread.. 70 yr old elderly people are ALWAYS hospitalized with pneumonia.. it's a HUGE killer in that age group..
Maybe she contracted pneumonia due to weakened immune system caused by other serious illness. Maybe it is a total lie...

Maybe she contracted pneumonia due to weakened immune system caused by other serious illness. Maybe it is a total lie...

Who the hell knows with a serial liar..

That doesn't look like pneumonia to me.. watch the end with the highlight on the shoe.. lol

She should not be anywhere near children. What the hell is wrong with those people to allow her to do that?? Dayum.

walk·ing pneu·mo·ni·a
noun
  1. a type of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas, with symptoms similar to but milder than those of bacterial or viral pneumonia. It spreads easily and typically affects school-age children and adults under 40.
Thank you Gracie!!! So Gracie just proved that if Helly actually has WALKING PNEUMONIA, she could have just killed the little girl in the video today.

Who the hell gets DXed with pneumonia and runs out to a fundraiser with Hollyweirdos insulting half the country??

Pence, after Trump, denounces Clinton calling supporters ‘deplorables,’ says disrespectful | Fox News

No one goes out after being diagnosed with pneumonia. And you don't bounce back and hug people on the street an hour after being so sick that you nearly pass out. Hillary has many people trying to cover for her and it's only working on people who lack any common sense. These episodes of hers have been going on for quite a while and yet we're supposed to believe everything was fine and dandy till she caught pneumonia last week. Unreal. Hacks like Andrea Mitchell will repeat the bullshit to help with damage control but I can't believe anyone is really buying this.

I suppose now she'll blame her divisive and inflammatory "deplorables" remark on her illness. They'll say it was due a fever or medication. Just wait. They have an excuse for everything and the minions eat it up.

She has to come up with some excuse for her nasty insult to millions of people considering she said this recently:

"The last thing we need is a president who brings more name calling and temper tantrums to Washington."

Then she proceeds to have her own nasty little tantrum and decided to slam millions of people by calling them nasty names.

http://www.chicksontheright.com/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-supporters-names-says-we-dont-need-a-leader-who-calls-people-names/
I agree. Her remarkable bounce back from collapsing was possible because she'd had her seizure and she'd had her diazepam IV. The pneumonia story is just plain silly. I believe in 2012 she suffered a stroke, not a fall brought on by 'stomach flu'. She may also have a brain tumour, hence the unpredictable and unmanageable seizures.

Why isn't there any video of her getting out of that van at Chelsea's house? You know Journalists were camped out there waiting.

Sister in law was 50 when she found out she had walking pneumonia. She felt like shit, but did not fall, faint, feel anything except this damn hacking cough all the time. Sound familiar? When diagnosed, they gave her treatment and told her to stay away from people...especially young ones.

Forum List

Back