Even with double pneumonia, Clinton is still 10X more qualified than Trump will ever be

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
In a fucking COMA Clinton is more qualified than Trump.

It pisses me off that this story will be part of the conversation this week because the Clinton campaign was less than transparent about a perfectly normal occurrence. Stupid move Clinton people, don't give Trump something to talk about. They drag this out for a week.

She should have coughed on Trump so he'd be sick too.

Brain dead Clinton is smarter than Trump.

It pisses me off that this story will be part of the conversation this week because the Clinton campaign was less than transparent about a perfectly normal occurrence. Stupid move Clinton people, don't give Trump something to talk about. They drag this out for a week.

You'd vote for Hillary if she was dead, Hazel...she's old...she's weak...she's corrupt...she's incompetent...and she's dishonest...but none of that matters to you because you've got your liberal blinders on.

crybaby-o.gif

When did passing out become normal and how often do you do it?

So she hires morons to run her campaign and that is supposed to make us think she is qualified ?

You guys are unbelievable.

I don't like Trump.

But this is simply stupid.

Don't be stupid. They are "less than transparent" about it because they don't want to have to answer questions about her obvious fragility because the answers would convince everyone, except perhaps you, that she is too fragile to be president.

What ails mrs bill isn't contagious.

Neither one of them is qualified to be president and you are a dishonest and dishonorable person to be supporting somebody as reprehensible as she is

Hildabeast does not qualify for dog catcher, she is a career politician enough said

We know you Dim douche bags would vote for a side of beef if it had a 'D' after its name.

It pisses me off that this story will be part of the conversation this week because the Clinton campaign was less than transparent about a perfectly normal occurrence. .
^^^^^^:crybaby:
:badgrin:
:banana:
:dance:
:cheers2::fu:

You have to be both a fool and a die-hard liberal to try to deflect the gravity of this story with hyperbole and nonsense.

You qualify.

When did passing out become normal and how often do you do it?

Hazel drinks a lot...so the passing out part is pretty normal...

It's amazing how talented she is.

Someone that smart should know better and not fuck up a wet dream.

It's amazing how talented she is.

Someone that smart should know better and not fuck up a wet dream.
The corrupt old bull dycke is too fucking dumb not to make sure she didn't get dehydrated. She has hired 'handlers' too fucking afraid to tell her to stay hydrated.
Her top staff KNEW she has pneumonia but scheduled events anyway.
Hillary and her staff are so fucking stupid they don't understand how serious it is for her election if she were to do what she actually just did in public.
The whole lot of them are dummies.

So she hires morons to run her campaign and that is supposed to make us think she is qualified ?

You guys are unbelievable.

I don't like Trump.

But this is simply stupid.
I can respect this post.

it seems hazltwat has gotten his marching orders for the week.

Forum List

Back