even whites are sufferring

"I grew up going to Hawaii every summer. Now I'm here, applying for assistance because it's hard to make ends meet. It's very hard to adjust," said Laura Fritz, 27, of Wheat Ridge, Colo., describing her slide from rich to poor as she filled out aid forms at a county center. Since 2000, large swaths of Jefferson County just outside Denver have seen poverty nearly double.
Fritz says she grew up wealthy in the Denver suburb of Highlands Ranch, but fortunes turned after her parents lost a significant amount of money in the housing bust. Stuck in a half-million dollar house, her parents began living off food stamps and Fritz's college money evaporated. She tried joining the Army but was injured during basic training.I bet all of the ones saying bad things about Blacks are hiding from the truth.

Where did it say anything in that insufficiently cited quote about the woman's 'race'?

"I grew up going to Hawaii every summer. Now I'm here, applying for assistance because it's hard to make ends meet. It's very hard to adjust," said Laura Fritz, 27, of Wheat Ridge, Colo., describing her slide from rich to poor as she filled out aid forms at a county center. Since 2000, large swaths of Jefferson County just outside Denver have seen poverty nearly double.
Fritz says she grew up wealthy in the Denver suburb of Highlands Ranch, but fortunes turned after her parents lost a significant amount of money in the housing bust. Stuck in a half-million dollar house, her parents began living off food stamps and Fritz's college money evaporated. She tried joining the Army but was injured during basic training.I bet all of the ones saying bad things about Blacks are hiding from the truth.

EVEN WHITES? No human is exempt from poverty.

Why should Jones have to take his hard-earned money and give it to Brown?

I will pretend you are not this duplicitous. It would appear that even Jones has to give his hard-earned money to a different Jones that has now fallen on hard times.

If this was hard for you to understand then I suggest furthering your lifelong pursuit of keeping your eyes wide shut. :eusa_boohoo:

The suffering is because of whites. Republicans. 90% white.

Who gives a fuck. About you or your opinion?

You ever go to sleep hungry as a kid? I sure as hell did- for years on end. Did my family or myself contemplate potential political culprits? Are you fucking joking?

Sometimes dues is paid just for the sake of sucking up and taking your turn in life. Scapegoats- politicians or others- are just that. Scapegoats. You rdunce blame problems on someone else because you haven't got the fucking balls so suck it up and take a punch.

Me? I'm better off for it. For the suffering and hunger and hopelessness and mysery. It made me a better person if for no other reason than I never blamed my problems on someone else.

What a fucking cop out you are. You sorry fucking lame tit on a log deadbeat slug.

Somehow, I don't believe your tale of woe....Maybe it's because if you really had spent your childhood going to bed hungry, you'd be short and in bad health.

"I grew up going to Hawaii every summer. Now I'm here, applying for assistance because it's hard to make ends meet.

I have little sympathy for Afro shit that skips school to smoke crack and then complains about how hard it is to make ends meet. Likewise, I have little sympathy for rich people who squander all their money on hedonism and foolishness and then complain it's hard to make ends meet, once the market heads south.

Unlike all liberals, I'm not racist. F- the cracker and the Afro alike, if they've lived foolishly.

Your account of that riches-to-rags bimbo leaves out a lot of detail? Why can't she get a job to feed herself? What about her husband?

"I grew up going to Hawaii every summer. Now I'm here, applying for assistance because it's hard to make ends meet.

I have little sympathy for Afro shit that skips school to smoke crack and then complains about how hard it is to make ends meet. Likewise, I have little sympathy for rich people who squander all their money on hedonism and foolishness and then complain it's hard to make ends meet, once the market heads south.

Unlike all liberals, I'm not racist. F- the cracker and the Afro alike, if they've lived foolishly.

Your account of that riches-to-rags bimbo leaves out a lot of detail? Why can't she get a job to feed herself? What about her husband?
maybe she's like you and drove her old man crazy,then she spent herslf to welfare.

This type of news should make Obama very happy. More dependency on government, then he can step in take our private property rights and when that happens, we are OWNED!!!! Vote against him in November...
Then rommney gets in and does the same thing,what are you gonna do then.:eusa_boohoo:

Let's say that Farmer Brown and Farmer Jones have identical 1000-acre farms.
And , Farmer Jones works his ass off 12 hours/day, while Farmer Brown lets everything go to shit.

Is that good for society in general to reward the unproductive by punishing the worker-bees?
Is it "neighborly" to make your neighbor share with you?
If you think the majority of those who have amassed multi-million and multi-billion dollar fortunes during the past three decades of Reaganomics have done so by "working their asses off" in the manner of dirt farmers, would you explain to us how much "work" and what kind of "work" enables one to hoard that kind of money? I'm quite sure you can't answer that question because the substance of it is actually beyond your understanding.

It no longer surprises me to find those who most vigorously defend the emerging aristocracy of excessive wealth in America haven't a pot to piss in themselves but have been brainwashed to serve as water-carriers for this neo-aristocracy by the likes of Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Levin, etc.

You ever go to sleep hungry as a kid? I sure as hell did- for years on end. Did my family or myself contemplate potential political culprits? Are you fucking joking?

Sometimes dues is paid just for the sake of sucking up and taking your turn in life. Scapegoats- politicians or others- are just that. Scapegoats. You rdunce blame problems on someone else because you haven't got the fucking balls so suck it up and take a punch.

Me? I'm better off for it. For the suffering and hunger and hopelessness and mysery. It made me a better person if for no other reason than I never blamed my problems on someone else.

What a fucking cop out you are. You sorry fucking lame tit on a log deadbeat slug.

Somehow, I don't believe your tale of woe....Maybe it's because if you really had spent your childhood going to bed hungry, you'd be short and in bad health.

I have a short temper and bad attitude. Does that count? :D

Oh and it is unfortunately quite true. Life sucked ballz for quite a few years.
Pardon the above expletives. The drunker I am the nastier the post.

Last edited:

thats-racist.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight
And , Farmer Jones works his ass off 12 hours/day, while Farmer Brown lets everything go to shit.

Is that good for society in general to reward the unproductive by punishing the worker-bees?

Mike the Moron:
If you think the majority of those who have amassed multi-million and multi-billion dollar fortunes during the past three decades of Reaganomics have done so by "working their asses off" in the manner of dirt farmers, would you explain to us how much "work" and what kind of "work" enables one to hoard that kind of money? I'm quite sure you can't answer that question because the substance of it is actually beyond your understanding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently, you didn't understand the question you funking idiot.
Or, you are afraid to give an honest answer.
Or both.

Againsheila

Quote: Originally Posted by Moonglow
I wish we had food stamps in the '70's, cause we ate alot of wish sandwiches.
---------------------------------
Good grief, there were food stamps around in the 70's.
==================================
Sheila, Moonglow said that s/he wished that those in the Moonglow household had food stamps in the '70s.

I'm betting that Moonglow ain't a Negro.

I have a short temper and bad attitude. Does that count? :D

No, but at least you have your sense of humor. :D

I grew up poor. The first time I had a dress that belonged to me before it belonged to anyone else was when I was in 4th grade. My mother got 3 dresses on sale at Sears for $5. One of them was really ugly, but I wore it anyway. I remember my mom yelling at me one day because "Sheila, you wear out clothes faster than any kid I know". I looked down at the hole in my pants that had belonged to my two older sisters before me and had been handed down to me just that day.

We NEVER went hungry. There was always food in our house. My mom knew how to stretch a dollar and we learned from her. Every Friday night we got into the old station wagon and drove to Dairy Queen for our treat of a "milkshake" for each of us kids.

I remember my parents being invited to a formal event at the officer's club. My mom had just bought two bridesmaid dresses at the goodwill for my sisters who had joined Job's daughters. Instead of giving them to the girls she got out her sewing machine and made up a dress for herself, the first time she'd done such a thing in a long time, mom hardly ever bought clothes for herself. She told me later that she overheard the commander's wife saying "That woman spends every dime that captain makes on clothes". Mom was thrilled her sewing skills measured up.

One year, when my sister started school, they didn't have enough money to buy her new shoes. Mom sewed felt flowers over the wholes in my sister's tennis shoes and sent her off to the first day of school. She should have patented the idea because by the end of the school year they were selling flowered tennis shoes.

Christmas one year, my dad got some wood from someone at work that was getting rid of it. I got a homemade toy box. My sister Susan got a little curio cabinet for her tea set that my parents had brought home from Japan, before she was even born. My other sister got a record cabinet with a portable record player built in that a relative had given us and several records that came with it. We each got a button box. It was a great Christmas.

Being poor is not a bad thing. Not be able to feed your kids or put a roof over their heads is a terrible thing and that's what's happening today.

Of course, today we have people on welfare who have a bedroom for each of their kids while working people are having 3 kids or more share a room. I truly think there is a difference between being poor and being on welfare. That's why I'm all for a living wage at the bottom of the scale, so those on welfare have no excuse and we can cut back on those programs. As far as I'm concerned, there should be disability and unemployment but no one should ever be paid for having kids or get another bedroom because they had another get. ( and yes a pregnant woman on welfare told me that was her reason for getting pregnant, so she could get another bedroom)

Unfortunately, people don't realize that when you don't pay a living wage at the bottom of the scale, it makes it much easier for people to decide to go the welfare route. And when people who are working are getting subsidized by the taxpayer, that amounts to us subsidizing their employers.

If you can't afford to pay your employees a living wage, maybe you shouldn't be in business. I think our economy was just fine with a lot fewer fast food restaurants and a lot more mom and pop restaurants, and mw paid more than 1/3 more than it does today.

Againsheila

Quote: Originally Posted by Moonglow
I wish we had food stamps in the '70's, cause we ate alot of wish sandwiches.
---------------------------------
Good grief, there were food stamps around in the 70's.
==================================
Sheila, Moonglow said that s/he wished that those in the Moonglow household had food stamps in the '70s.

I'm betting that Moonglow ain't a Negro.

I don't think it matters what color Moonglow is...I've known people on welfare all my life and most of them were white.

Yeah, a disproportionate amount of blacks are on welfare but the majority of people on welfare are still white, although, I'm not sure that would hold if you took the Russian out of the mix. When my brother in law came here from Canada, my parents had to sponsor him and promise my sister and he wouldn't go on welfare for "x" number of years (I can't remember the exact number) yet now we have immigrants coming into our country and going on welfare the next day, I don't get it.

There is something wrong with our immigration policy. Americans have reduced their birthrate to less than replacement value, if our government hadn't increased the number of immigrants in this country, by the law of supply and demand the lowest paid workers in this country would be making a lot more money by now as there would be fewer people available to do those low skilled jobs.

Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight

Mike the Moron:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently, you didn't understand the question you funking idiot.
Or, you are afraid to give an honest answer.
Or both.

Okay, here's the answer, Farmer Jones shouldn't have to give any of his money to Farmer Brown. Now here's the reality, that's not what is happening in our society. Farmer Jones has sublet his property to a multibilliondollar corporation that is planting a new genetically engineered crop. The seeds have spread to Farmer Brown's property and without him knowing it, he's grown peas that have been patented. The corporation sues farmer Brown and takes his property, he's left without the Farm that's been in his family for generations and no way to make a living.

The government finally finds out what happened and arrests the CEO but he does two years in a club med facility and Farmer Brown never gets his farm back. He's now working a mw job at McDonald's only mw has lost so much spending power he can't even afford an apartment so they've been living in their car. His wife gets sick and without medical attention she dies.

Farmer Brown now can't support himself, he's lost his Farm, his wife and his self respect so he commits suicide. Now, do you really believe Farmer Jones should get to keep all that money the corporation paid him to rent his land? That he's a better person than Farmer Brown and that he worked harder?

don't think it matters what color Moonglow is...I've known people on welfare all my life and most of them were white.

Yeah, a disproportionate amount of blacks are on welfare but the majority of people on welfare are still white, although, I'm not sure that would hold if you took the Russian out of the mix. When my brother in law came here from Canada, my parents had to sponsor him and promise my sister and he wouldn't go on welfare for "x" number of years (I can't remember the exact number) yet now we have immigrants coming into our country and going on welfare the next day, I don't get it.

There is something wrong with our immigration policy. Americans have reduced their birthrate to less than replacement value, if our government hadn't increased the number of immigrants in this country, by the law of supply and demand the lowest paid workers in this country would be making a lot more money by now as there would be fewer people available to do those low skilled jobs.
-----------------------------
Sheila, you've got it going on, Gerl!

Didn't know that about the Russians; but, my point is, most of the Caucasians I know who are on "food stamps" or Medicaid are working poor, and trying very hard to survive, while maintaining their dignity. They, statistically, are on the public dole for much shorter periods of time than Negroes. Negroes seem to see it not just as a way of life, but as an ENTITLEMENT!

Some states have a credit card sort of deal instead of the old food stamps with which they can buy soda, cigarettes, alcohol, potato chips, and even get a little cash. An outrage to a person who believes in teaching a person to fish rather than giving him a credit card, but the well is running dry so that won't be happening much longer.

It no longer surprises me to find those who most vigorously defend the emerging aristocracy of excessive wealth in America haven't a pot to piss in themselves but have been brainwashed to serve as water-carriers for this neo-aristocracy by the likes of Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Levin, etc.

Holy crap, you're the worst kind of bitter, air-headed, emo-lefty clown.

Forum List

Back