even whites are sufferring

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
"I grew up going to Hawaii every summer. Now I'm here, applying for assistance because it's hard to make ends meet. It's very hard to adjust," said Laura Fritz, 27, of Wheat Ridge, Colo., describing her slide from rich to poor as she filled out aid forms at a county center. Since 2000, large swaths of Jefferson County just outside Denver have seen poverty nearly double.
Fritz says she grew up wealthy in the Denver suburb of Highlands Ranch, but fortunes turned after her parents lost a significant amount of money in the housing bust. Stuck in a half-million dollar house, her parents began living off food stamps and Fritz's college money evaporated. She tried joining the Army but was injured during basic training.I bet all of the ones saying bad things about Blacks are hiding from the truth.

There is a simple answer, if anyone cares.

Fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, transparency in all things politics. And then, build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

It ain't rocket science, y'all.
:smoke:

Running our public affairs by the favored and for the $pecial interests just doesn't seem to be working all that well. Too damn much corruption in the complexity of it all.

Fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, transparency in all things politics. And then, build an economy that your kids can drive to the stars.

It ain't rocket science, y'all.

Running our public affairs by the favored and for the $pecial interests just doesn't seem to be working all that well. Too damn much corruption in the complexity of it all.

When half of US don't pay federal income tax, half are denied the chance to have a vested interest in this country.

A national sales tax is the fairest tax that I can imagine.
*spend more, pay more (gross amounts)
*spend less, starve the Spendocrats, while still stimulating the economy (bank deposits)
*it flushes out the "underground economy" so drug dealers pay "they" fair share when purchasing "bling"

It's the Haves vs. the Have-nots; not Republican vs. Democrat.

Let's say that Farmer Brown and Farmer Jones have identical 1000-acre farms.
And , Farmer Jones works his ass off 12 hours/day, while Farmer Brown lets everything go to shit.

Why should Jones have to take his hard-earned money and give it to Brown?
Is that good for society in general to reward the unproductive by punishing the worker-bees?
Is it "neighborly" to make your neighbor share with you?

"I grew up going to Hawaii every summer. Now I'm here, applying for assistance because it's hard to make ends meet. It's very hard to adjust," said Laura Fritz, 27, of Wheat Ridge, Colo., describing her slide from rich to poor as she filled out aid forms at a county center. Since 2000, large swaths of Jefferson County just outside Denver have seen poverty nearly double.
Fritz says she grew up wealthy in the Denver suburb of Highlands Ranch, but fortunes turned after her parents lost a significant amount of money in the housing bust. Stuck in a half-million dollar house, her parents began living off food stamps and Fritz's college money evaporated. She tried joining the Army but was injured during basic training.I bet all of the ones saying bad things about Blacks are hiding from the truth.

This type of news should make Obama very happy. More dependency on government, then he can step in take our private property rights and when that happens, we are OWNED!!!! Vote against him in November...

The suffering is because of whites. Republicans. 90% white.

Who gives a fuck. About you or your opinion?

You ever go to sleep hungry as a kid? I sure as hell did- for years on end. Did my family or myself contemplate potential political culprits? Are you fucking joking?

Sometimes dues is paid just for the sake of sucking up and taking your turn in life. Scapegoats- politicians or others- are just that. Scapegoats. You rdunce blame problems on someone else because you haven't got the fucking balls so suck it up and take a punch.

Me? I'm better off for it. For the suffering and hunger and hopelessness and mysery. It made me a better person if for no other reason than I never blamed my problems on someone else.

What a fucking cop out you are. You sorry fucking lame tit on a log deadbeat slug.

Let's say that Farmer Brown and Farmer Jones have identical 1000-acre farms.
And , Farmer Jones works his ass off 12 hours/day, while Farmer Brown lets everything go to shit.

Why should Jones have to take his hard-earned money and give it to Brown?
Is that good for society in general to reward the unproductive by punishing the worker-bees?
Is it "neighborly" to make your neighbor share with you?

Farmer brown would not qualify for assistance on welfare with an asset of 1000 acres.

You ever go to sleep hungry as a kid? I sure as hell did- for years on end. Did my family or myself contemplate potential political culprits? Are you fucking joking?

Sometimes dues is paid just for the sake of sucking up and taking your turn in life. Scapegoats- politicians or others- are just that. Scapegoats. You rdunce blame problems on someone else because you haven't got the fucking balls so suck it up and take a punch.

Me? I'm better off for it. For the suffering and hunger and hopelessness and mysery. It made me a better person if for no other reason than I never blamed my problems on someone else.

What a fucking cop out you are. You sorry fucking lame tit on a log deadbeat slug.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

Gee. My wife and I vacationed in Australia last month and just bought a Porsche Cayman. Life is great.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]
Ok you're funny- but a fuckfunny.

LOL. What's the backstory on that?

Anyhow- nah we didn't have no fud stams in the 60's.

Ok you're funny- but a fuckfunny.

LOL. What's the backstory on that?

Anyhow- nah we didn't have no fud stams in the 60's.

I'm tired of having to teach you guys. You sit in front of the Internet. Go find out on your own.

Hey rdean- how many "Hail Mary"s have you said, lying in bed as a child- praying for deliverance from poverty? Praying for any semblence of hope? Praying for the miracle that would deliver you from a llife of hopelessness and despair?

Forum List

Back