Is this what Dems want for America?

• yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why appeal to ignorance, when you can read and become well regulated?

why appeal to ignorance,
actually, I'm getting tired of responding to your ignorance.

when you can read and become well regulated?

Militia is well regulated, not the people,

and that's who the founders gave the right to keep and bear arms.
The mission of the California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor.

The CSMR is meant to be capable of accomplishing those State emergency responsibilities normally assigned to the National Guard, when the Guard is federalized or otherwise not available.

There, hope it is simpler, for you.

"A Ready Force, Providing the Highest Quality Support to the ARNG, the ANG, and the Joint Staff Serving California."

right...

National Guard Support unit.

NGjr.
California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor.

The CSMR is meant to be capable of accomplishing those State emergency responsibilities normally assigned to the National Guard, when the Guard is federalized or otherwise not available.

I got it.

Ca is so lame, they need a back up for the NG.
under the exclusive control of the Governor.

It should be known and styled, the California State Militia.

California State Military Reserve (CSMR) – Cal Guard

it already has a name.

National Guard.
is it Any wonder, i make fun of the right wing.

isn't any wonder 90% of the board, at an estimate, considers you a clown?
why appeal to ignorance, when you can read and become well regulated?

The mission of the California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor. The CSMR is meant to be capable of accomplishing those State emergency responsibilities normally assigned to the National Guard, when the Guard is federalized or otherwise not available.

You well-regulated, as in a well-regulated clock, correct? (even the modern SCOTUS upholds this definition).
No, they don't. Only the right wing, propagates this spam.

Well regulated, for the militia of the United States must be prescribed by our federal Congress.

Even the police admit they've lost control of 138 non-white districts (police cartographers have delineated over 138 distinct "no-go zones, which the police officially label as "exclusion zones") , and the police are routinely fake-called to these neighborhoods by "phishers" so they can attack the police with explosive hand grenades, fully automatic weapons or even things as simple as rocks and bricks (all the patrols were recently issued a special trauma helmet meant to protect the wearer from serious injury and losing consciousness if struck by a common red-brick).

Even their courts have been hijacked and rigged, here a "suffering immigrant refugee" only received 10 months in prison for violent rape of a white native Swedish woman and wasn't deported since he "would face persecution in his home country."

Google Translate

Original Link in Swedish:
Våldtog kvinna mitt i Uppsala – slipper utvisning för han "riskerar förföljelse"

In this video the native white men of Sweden have Tac Level I/II shields to protect themselves from uniformed armed thugs (police).

/----/ How can this be? The MSM said No Go Zones are a myth.
Why the Muslim 'No-Go-Zone' Myth Won't Die
Why the Muslim 'No-Go-Zone' Myth Won't Die
There's no evidence of extremist takeover of areas in Europe or the United States. So why do the claims continue?
Like many political myths, there's a partial basis in fact that has become exaggerated into a hyperbolic and inflammatory claim.

Because this is a BS right wing website? LOL!

I'm still waiting for a liberal to tell me which part of this interview with the Swedish police was fake.

Nothing was fake.

That's exactly what's happening to what once was the great continent of Europe.

Beyond sad.

I'm still waiting for a liberal to tell me which part of this interview with the Swedish police was fake.

Nothing was fake.

Beyond sad.
Considering no other media covered this, I think it's all fake. Refugees are as dangerous as kittens.

You know what...I'm really starting to suspect you're someone's SOCK account trying to make liberals look as bad as possible.

This is why TRUMP THE FUCKING ELECTION; NO ONE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FAKE CENSORED PROPOGANDA MACHINE.

That is a SWEDISH POLICE COMMISSIONER UNIFORM AND BADGE EXPLAINING WTF IS HAPPENING IN SWEDEN.

This, if ANYTHING, should be a WAKE UP CALL to YOU to start looking for REAL JOURNALISTS reporting REAL NEWS. All you have to do is go on YOUTUBE and WATCH these OFFICIALS, elected or unelected, EXPLAIN what they are WITNESSING during their JOBS.

Nothing was fake.

Beyond sad.
Many thanks to the GOP for Wrecking the Middle East through War for no reason, and for Wrecking the economy of the third world! Go w LOL!

Nothing was fake.

Beyond sad.
Considering no other media covered this, I think it's all fake. Refugees are as dangerous as kittens.

You know what...I'm really starting to suspect you're someone's SOCK account trying to make liberals look as bad as possible.

This is why TRUMP THE FUCKING ELECTION; NO ONE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FAKE CENSORED PROPOGANDA MACHINE.

That is a SWEDISH POLICE COMMISSIONER UNIFORM AND BADGE EXPLAINING WTF IS HAPPENING IN SWEDEN.

This, if ANYTHING, should be a WAKE UP CALL to YOU to start looking for REAL JOURNALISTS reporting REAL NEWS. All you have to do is go on YOUTUBE and WATCH these OFFICIALS, elected or unelected, EXPLAIN what they are WITNESSING during their JOBS.
I will go with journalists, not right wing loons on YouTube, thanks.

actually, I'm getting tired of responding to your ignorance.

Militia is well regulated, not the people,

and that's who the founders gave the right to keep and bear arms.
The mission of the California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor.

There, hope it is simpler, for you.

"A Ready Force, Providing the Highest Quality Support to the ARNG, the ANG, and the Joint Staff Serving California."

right...

National Guard Support unit.

NGjr.
California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor.

I got it.

Ca is so lame, they need a back up for the NG.
under the exclusive control of the Governor.

as is the National Guard.

(you do know that in order for the president to make use of a state NG, he has to ask that states governor permission, right?)

Nothing was fake.

Beyond sad.

Refugees are as dangerous as kittens.

Sure are,

Just ask Germany, or France.

Nothing was fake.

Beyond sad.

Sure are,

They are not refugees... those are citizens born in Europe, super duper. Probably pissed off By right-wing a-holes in in countries they are citizens of...

Nothing was fake.

Beyond sad.

Sure are,

They are not refugees... those are citizens born in Europe, super duper. Probably pissed off By right-wing a-holes in in countries they are citizens of...

This is like saying whites are native to North America...get fucking real. However whites have been America for how many generations? Now look at Sweden? How many generations have their borders been wide open for refugees? How long (short) ago did all these violent crimes start to happen?

Also, in the news article I linked, it's clearly an immigrant under refugee standings that got months in jail for violent rape of a native Swede.

Last edited:

Nothing was fake.

Beyond sad.

Sure are,

No

many of them are refugees from the areas in Iraq, etc where the fighting has been going on for almost 20 years

Nothing was fake.

Beyond sad.

Sure are,

This is like saying whites are native to North America...get fucking real. However whites have been America for how many generations? Now look at Sweden? How many generations have their borders been wide open for refugees? How long (short) ago did all these violent crimes start to happen?

Also, in the news article I linked, it's clearly an immigrant under refugee standings that got months in jail for violent rape of a native Swede.
You do not inspire confidence in what you thank you see LOL. Vote Democrat and you won't destroy entire regions with stupid Wars or world economies with corrupt World depressions. Great job, scumbag GOP and silly often racist Dupes.

Even the police admit they've lost control of 138 non-white districts (police cartographers have delineated over 138 distinct "no-go zones, which the police officially label as "exclusion zones") (over 50 of these 138 zones are categorized as particularly dangerous for police and whites) , and the police are routinely fake-called to these neighborhoods by "phishers" so they can attack the police with explosive hand grenades, fully automatic weapons or even things as simple as rocks and bricks (all the patrols were recently issued a special trauma helmet meant to protect the wearer from serious injury and losing consciousness if struck by a common red-brick).

Even their courts have been hijacked and rigged, here a "suffering immigrant refugee" only received 10 months in prison for violent rape of a white native Swedish woman and wasn't deported since he "would face persecution in his home country."

Google Translate

Original Link in Swedish:
Våldtog kvinna mitt i Uppsala – slipper utvisning för han "riskerar förföljelse"

In this video the native white men of Sweden have Tac Level I/II shields to protect themselves from uniformed armed thugs (police).

Sounds to me like the men be castratas..

You do not inspire confidence in what you thank you see LOL. Vote Democrat and you won't destroy entire regions with stupid Wars or world economies with corrupt World depressions. Great job, scumbag GOP and silly often racist Dupes.

What? What does this have to do with OP?
The OP is gibberish from the far-right, a couple of pissed off racist swedes. And the God damn GOP is responsible for both refugee crises. Thanks again scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back