Is this what Dems want for America?

• yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The US should simply muster the militia; we have a Second Amendment.
/----/ We have one already, it's called the National Guard, you Dumb Bunny.
States have their own militias.

yes

commonly known as the National Guard
They should be known as State Militias. They are sometimes known as State military reserve.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda...

the FACT is they are referred to as the National Guard, they have been for over a century.

I suggest you update your reading material

militia act of 1903 - Bing

yes

They should be known as State Militias. They are sometimes known as State military reserve.
/----/ If you agree WTF are you posting about?
View attachment 193951
That the right wing is simply clueless and Causeless.
/-----/ Clueless and Causeless defeated HIldabeast and the Deep State.
1234.jpg

The US should simply muster the militia; we have a Second Amendment.

yes

the FACT is they are referred to as the National Guard, they have been for over a century.

It should be known and styled, the California State Militia.

California State Military Reserve (CSMR) – Cal Guard

yes

/----/ If you agree WTF are you posting about?
View attachment 193951
That the right wing is simply clueless and Causeless.
/-----/ Clueless and Causeless defeated HIldabeast and the Deep State.
View attachment 193960
only the clueless and Causeless claim the can't understand the argument; and, Fail to ask competent or superior questions.

yes

it already has a name.

National Guard.

yes

it already has a name.

National Guard.
is it Any wonder, i make fun of the right wing.

yes

it already has a name.

National Guard.

isn't any wonder 90% of the board, at an estimate, considers you a clown?

it already has a name.

National Guard.

why appeal to ignorance, when you can read and become well regulated?

The mission of the California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor. The CSMR is meant to be capable of accomplishing those State emergency responsibilities normally assigned to the National Guard, when the Guard is federalized or otherwise not available.

it already has a name.

National Guard.

The mission of the California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor. The CSMR is meant to be capable of accomplishing those State emergency responsibilities normally assigned to the National Guard, when the Guard is federalized or otherwise not available.

why appeal to ignorance,
actually, I'm getting tired of responding to your ignorance.

when you can read and become well regulated?

Militia is well regulated, not the people,

and that's who the founders gave the right to keep and bear arms.

it already has a name.

National Guard.

why appeal to ignorance,

The mission of the California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor.

The CSMR is meant to be capable of accomplishing those State emergency responsibilities normally assigned to the National Guard, when the Guard is federalized or otherwise not available.

There, hope it is simpler, for you.

it already has a name.

National Guard.

why appeal to ignorance,

The mission of the California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor.

The CSMR is meant to be capable of accomplishing those State emergency responsibilities normally assigned to the National Guard, when the Guard is federalized or otherwise not available.

"A Ready Force, Providing the Highest Quality Support to the ARNG, the ANG, and the Joint Staff Serving California."

right...

National Guard Support unit.

NGjr.

why appeal to ignorance,

"A Ready Force, Providing the Highest Quality Support to the ARNG, the ANG, and the Joint Staff Serving California."

right...

NGjr.

BTW, that's one state out of 50.

why appeal to ignorance,

right...

NGjr.
California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor.

why appeal to ignorance,

right...

NGjr.
California State Military Reserve is to provide an adequately trained and organized State military reserve force under the exclusive control of the Governor.

I got it.

Ca is so lame, they need a back up for the NG.

Looks like BS story...

Are you saying these cops with badge numbers are impersonating law enforcement personall in Sweden? Are you saying a "persecuted refugee" didn't get 10 months in jail for violently raping a native Swede woman?

Go to 3:28 in the first video of the OP and you can see the police commissioners name and badge while a map showing 55 deadly police no-go zones is on wide display.

Last edited:

it already has a name.

National Guard.

You well-regulated, as in a well-regulated clock, correct? (even the modern SCOTUS upholds this definition).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back