One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.

In the first truthful statement of his life today, Trump finally admitted "this is bigger than watergate!"

In the first truthful statement of his life today, Trump finally admitted "this is bigger than watergate!"

It is the collusion between the Obama admin, media, and now add stormy's lawyer....this is gonna be fun to uncover....the good thing is we have way more evidence of that then anything trump did.....so please let the investigation continue.....I cant wait to see how many more lies, bullshit and biased people are in this so called investigation.

we all agree. the sitting president in 2016 behaved worse than Nixon.

When people say "we all" it's code for insecurity.
we all agree. the sitting president in 2016 behaved worse than Nixon.

That's equal "fake news" black. Two people agreed with you so far, and you guys should reference the last point in the OP.

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.

What we learned is that no matter how dirty you think our Pervert in the White House is, he is actually much much much dirtier.

The financial disclosure statements are the latest evidence of that.

It is the collusion between the Obama admin, media, and now add stormy's lawyer....this is gonna be fun to uncover....the good thing is we have way more evidence of that then anything trump did.....so please let the investigation continue.....I cant wait to see how many more lies, bullshit and biased people are in this so called investigation.
:lmao:

Okay sure, I will happily let the investigation continue :thup:

:rofl:

investigation of what?

investigation of what?
Why don't you ask buckeye you dumb shit? :laugh:

Im so scared.........they have found nadda....again they've found more on the FBI, Mueller and co then they have on Trump......
you guys just like getting your ass kicked......I don't get people in masochism...maybe you can explain it to me?

investigation of what?
because we want to hear what you have to say...so what are they investigating?

investigation of what?
I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?

investigation of what?
I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

Go do some research, trash

investigation of what?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

Go do some research, trash
well you all can't answer the question. BTW, I did research and have found jack shit. so tell me what it is that mueller is investigating.

Forum List

Back