Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzWNDPx4Pm0&list=PLPkieKNUZNP4fmePgEHRqNpt-NIFfVn8k]RFK to Johnson: "Why did you kill you have my brother killed - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiqnU3rbsow]History is proving LBJ killed Kennedy - YouTube[/ame]

there was NO magic bullet. ever. and where did it come from??? aired in prime time in front of a national audience

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfSXkfV_mhA]JFK Assassination Magic Bullet Computer Recreation - YouTube[/ame]

and a certain unnamed "theory" bozo here claims the driver did it. oh did he??? and if so what did he do with this gun???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxTOtIrI6v8]BILL COOPER DEBUNKED : The JFK limo driver nonsense - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
there was NO magic bullet. ever. and where did it come from??? aired in prime time in front of a national audience

JFK Assassination Magic Bullet Computer Recreation - YouTube

hey child,this video debunks your pathetic lies that you have been brainwashed on .Oh and you have done no research into this case because future president ford moved the back wound which was a BACK wound below his shoulder which which photographs show in pictures and as does the autopsy photos,up 6 inches so there indeed was magic bullet.deal wit it kid.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

miserable fail as always.:rofl: you should become best friends with Dawgshit an rat ion the ass who are married to each other.:D

and a certain unnamed "theory" bozo here claims the driver did it. oh did he??? and if so what did he do with this gun???

BILL COOPER DEBUNKED : The JFK limo driver nonsense - YouTube

as always,you show you worship propaganda.:lmao::lmao::lmao: you are such an idiot you dont even know that the zapruder film was altered,many photography experts have concluded that.they talk about that in the book THE GREAT ZAPRUDER FILM HOAX. you fall for lies that that is the sun on Greers head.:lmao:

facts you cant get around is that the muchmoore and Nix films show Greer did indeed turn around and raise his left arm and point it at kennedy.whats he doing that for,to try and remove the bullet from kennedys throut? i dont think so.:lmao::lmao:

why alter the zapruder film if Greer did not shoot him?Nobody can ever answer that question,the ONLY kind of ramblings they can come up with is that he inadevertantly turned around and raised his arm up at him like that which holds no water either.:lmao:

oh and one of the main doctors who examined him said his head shot wound was the result of a shot to the head from a high powered HANDGUN at CLOSE RANGE and other attending physicians agreed.you always ignore that fact everytime you can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll you are just liek dawgshit,.:D

miserable fail as always.Ienjoy talking to yourself kid,i dont entertaint trolls seeking attention.

oh and like dawgshit,thanks for proving you have reading comprehension problems,you did not read ONE WORD of that link in my opening post.:lmao::lmao: you are clearly a kid seeking attention like dawgshit so i am going to put you ignore now which i meant to last night but was too much in a rush to.

you obviously have nothing intelligent or constructive to say.

hey child,this video debunks your pathetic lies that you have been brainwashed on .Oh and you have done no research into this case because future president ford moved the back wound which was a BACK wound below his shoulder which which photographs show in pictures and as does the autopsy photos,up 6 inches so there indeed was magic bullet.deal wit it kid.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

miserable fail as always.:rofl: you should become best friends with Dawgshit an rat ion the ass who are married to each other.:D

your back. and more stupid than ever

BILL COOPER DEBUNKED : The JFK limo driver nonsense - YouTube

as always,you show you worship propaganda.:lmao::lmao::lmao: you are such an idiot you dont even know that the zapruder film was altered,many photography experts have concluded that.they talk about that in the book THE GREAT ZAPRUDER FILM HOAX. you fall for lies that that is the sun on Greers head.:lmao:

facts you cant get around is that the muchmoore and Nix films show Greer did indeed turn around and raise his left arm and point it at kennedy.whats he doing that for,to try and remove the bullet from kennedys throut? i dont think so.:lmao::lmao:

why alter the zapruder film if Greer did not shoot him?Nobody can ever answer that question,the ONLY kind of ramblings they can come up with is that he inadevertantly turned around and raised his arm up at him like that which holds no water either.:lmao:

oh and one of the main doctors who examined him said his head shot wound was the result of a shot to the head from a high powered HANDGUN at CLOSE RANGE and other attending physicians agreed.you always ignore that fact everytime you can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll you are just liek dawgshit,.:D

miserable fail as always.Ienjoy talking to yourself kid,i dont entertaint trolls seeking attention.

oh and like dawgshit,thanks for proving you have reading comprehension problems,you did not read ONE WORD of that link in my opening post.:lmao::lmao: you are clearly a kid seeking attention like dawgshit so i am going to put you ignore now which i meant to last night but was too much in a rush to.

you obviously have nothing intelligent or constructive to say.

where's the gun numbnuts. what happened to it. where is it??? lets see a clear photo of him pointing that gun. don't have one do you??? let's see it. "altered" is for losers like you. you have proven nothing. zero. nada loser. and everyone here knows your a complete fake

now let's that photo. now !!!!!!!

2e5.jpg

Oh I just now noticed the video I meant to post that debunks that video of yours from that propaganda piece beyond conspiracy,did not go through,so here it is now.

This video debunks your laughable video.I dont know why I even bother posting it for you kid since as we both know,you only see what you want to see and are afraid of the truth which is why you wont watch it.but here it is.

Miserable fail from you as always.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing how there are so many american sheople here STILL in denial about this all these years later that there was at least one other shooter involved in the assassination of JFK.:cuckoo:

It was no surprise to see the usual trolls Whitehall,Predfan,rightwinger and other lone nut theorist trolls play dodgeball and dodge all the facts and evidence that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK on this thread here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question.html

and as usual,it got highjacked by the paid trolls i have listed in my sig and this thread will as well by them as well no doubt.

Its pretty clear cut that posters like whitehall, predfan,and rightwinger who never watch videos or read links that shread to pieces the warren commission,have ever done any research into this and everything they know about this event is what they got from the CIA controlled mainstream media and their textbooks in our corrupt school system which STILL to this day tells the official lie that oswald was the lone assassin.:cuckoo:

Whats really funny about that is even the house select committe on investigations in the 1970's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second shooter and a probable conspiracy and yet there are so many idiots here like those I mentioned, who STILL say oswald was the lone assassin even though they THEMSELVES admitted they were wrong.:lmao::rofl::cuckoo:

Truthseeker tried to spell it out to them dummies style with this post below but they ignored it of course.no surprise.

What do you mean hard evidence? The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations ruled President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. And chastised the Warren Commission for it's inept investigation and only looking at the lone gunman theory.

well MAYBE they will take it seriosuly if they hear it from wikipedia then.I wouldnt hold my breath or bet on it though.It would be a miracle if they actutally read the link.

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A House Committeee is not the same as 'the government.'

THEY can conclude whatever the fuck they wish.

It has no force of law. They do not speak FOR the government. And whether they are right or off their rockers is the QUESTION, not the answer. They are not in a position to "admit" diddly dog, you fucking moron.

As always, 9/11 Rimjob is seriously too stupid to breathe.

The CIA is the citizens of the USA's greatest enemy.

so very true.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

many of the sheople here are in denial about this.

they dont even get it that the HSCA investigation in the 70's even THEY concluded reluctantly,that there was a second shooter involved when evidence surfaced at the last moment there were more than 3 shots fired.

It was set up because most people were not believeing anymore in the magic bullet theory and they knew there was a conspiracy so the government found themselves a NEW patsy concluding his assassination was the result of a probable conspiracy and elements of the mob were involved.

Problem was,when the investigation was winding down,two CIA men came forward and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? but the committe of course ignored them and did not puruse that lead of course since it pointed towards government involvement.

also about years ago or so,one of the burglers who was arrested in the watergate burgley who ran covert operations for the CIA for Nixon when he was vice president,he had his son tape record him and he gave a death bed confession that he was indeed in dealy plaza that day as part of a CIA operation to kill Kennedy.you'll never hear of that mentioned from the CIA controlled media though of course.here is his interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see sock puppet agent liar ability is here to fart now.His handlers are sure worried these facts are getting out.hee hee.they sent you here to whine and cray in defeat LIAR ability.thats why you changed your user name since you could not stand tp hear the truth of people making fun of your user name all the time.:lmao::lmao: i have no doubt you are still talking to yourself as well all this time later also.lol.

Last edited:
9/11 Rimjob said:
blurt, bleet. Blather. Blurp. Burp. Fart. I am 9/11 Rimjob. I eat shit.

I have nothing to offer. Proof?

Read the imbecile shit I post.

Rimjob loves the stench of shit in the morning. And afternoon. And evening. He eats shit. He may be stupid and worthless, but man oh man is he one gullible motherfucker or what.

He also goes down on Alex Jones. Tosses that scumbag fat fuck's salad, too. More shit.

Actual video of 9/11 Rimjob eating shit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh0OGko3TjA&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Crazy gorilla eating his own poo - YouTube[/ame]

I see sock puppet agent liar ability is here to fart now.His handlers are sure worried these facts are getting out.hee hee.they sent you here to whine and cray in defeat LIAR ability.thats why you changed your user name since you could not stand tp hear the truth of people making fun of your user name all the time.:lmao::lmao: i have no doubt you are still talking to yourself as well all this time later also.lol.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Forum List

Back