Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

back to fart and whine in defeat AGAIN like the monkey troll you are i see LIAR ABILTY.

man your so stupid you give way that this is your sock puppet you are posting under liar ability.hahahahahahahahaaa

you are worse than dawgshit as disguisng your sock puppets.:D your really getting desperate now on all these facts getting out using a sock puppet now.,you couldnt handle anymore of the ass beatings and embarrassment you got as troll LIAR ABILITY and could not stand to hear the truth of being called "LIAR" ABILTY SO you create a sock puppet.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
excellent stuff there Numan,thanks for posting that.:clap2::clap2::clap2: Yeah, I read that book Family of Secrets but I somehow forgot this part you mentioned on Zapruder. I knew he was a freemason, but I forgot Baker mentioning that fact how he was connected to George de Mohrenschild's wife. amazing stuff there.

So much for the innocent bystander role the media has always made him out to be -- all these years portraying him as though he was a patriot for getting the film shot on video. No wonder he handed it over willingly to Henry Luce the editor of Time magazine, cause as you know, they were a lobbying firm for the CIA.
Yes, no matter where you look in the Kennedy Affair, it always circles back to the CIA -- and the tightly-knit, Mafia-like, extreme right-wing cabal that ruled Dallas, and most of Texas.

It seems just too pat that their right-wing go-fer should "just happen" to be in exactly the right spot to film the killing, and then immediately sell it to CIA-cats-paw Luce, who supposedly locked it up for years!!

Plenty of time for them to fake whatever they wanted in the film -- just in case, as actually happened, it was ever subpoenaed as evidence!

i did it i confess arrest me !!!!!

big-bird.png

hee hee,i was wondering when the kid wanna be fantasised vietnam soldier would come back and sling crap and whine and cry in defeat like the monkey troll he is cause the truth scares him.:lmao::lmao: you and predfan troll should marry each other the way the truth scares you both so much.:D

Last edited:
back to whine and fart and sling crap in defeat AGAIN the troll that fantasises about about wishing he could be in vietnam is doing again i see.oh and your too stupid to figure this out but these fart jokes means you are on ignore since all you can do is cry and whine in your defeat.:lmao:

comedy gold how you believe im magic bullets.you really need to start that comedy club.:D

Last edited:
'
I would have assumed, from the childishness of his postings and his infantile pictures, that "namvet" is a teenager pretending to be grown up -- yet he claims to be a Vietnam War veteran. Should we trust him? I suppose he could just be suffering from senile dementia.

By the way, your avatar -- "Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club" -- is tasteless in the extreme.

'
I would have assumed, from the childishness of his postings and his infantile pictures, that "namvet" is a teenager pretending to be grown up -- yet he claims to be a Vietnam War veteran. Should we trust him? I suppose he could just be suffering from senile dementia.

By the way, your avatar -- "Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club" -- is tasteless in the extreme.

don't ask others to do your work for you. stand up and be a man. account for yourself. i don't think you can. so the burden of proof is on you. let's see it. or is it the hair on your neck telling you???

PHP:
 a teenager pretending to be grown up

PHP:
just be suffering from senile dementia.

you seem confused. one or the other which is it??? and what is the club??? I see - your first day with a PC. well???

NamVet, Robert McNamara admitted in 1995 that the Gulf of Tonkin Incident didn't happen.

Are you angry that the US Gov't lied us into War?

You think that's the ONLY time the US Gov't has ever lied?

I know too little of this to make informed comment at this time.
Give me a week to research and form a basic opinion.

"Joseph Raymond 'Joe' McCarthy (November 14, 1908 – May 2, 1957) was an American politician who served as a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin from 1947 until his death in 1957. Beginning in 1950, McCarthy became the most visible public face of a period in which Cold War tensions fueled fears of widespread Communist subversion.[1]

"He was noted for making claims that there were large numbers of Communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers inside the United States federal government and elsewhere. Ultimately, his tactics and inability to substantiate his claims led him to be censured by the United States Senate."

Tail-Gunner Joe has his share of detractors, but in 1951 he spoke words that today can be honestly said by those who are critics of the JFK and 911 investigations.

From Alternet February, 2006:

"As McCarthy said to the America of George Bush's childhood:

"'How can we account for our present situation unless we believe that men high in this government are concerting to deliver us to disaster? This must be the product of a great conspiracy on a scale so immense as to dwarf any previous such venture in the history of man.

"'A conspiracy of infamy so black that, when it is finally exposed, its principals shall be forever deserving of the maledictions of all honest men.'"

Half-a-century has passed since JFK's demise, and it's at least worth wondering how much more we will know about the events of 911 in 2061?

"The government itself" namely the Warren Commission was established to cover the government's ass for the monumental fukup that the Intelligence Agencies and the government authorized. How many times do you have to remind people that Oswald was a traitor who renounced his Country and sought asylum in Russia. Oswald was working in the top-secret high altitude surveillance network. A year after he defected the Russians shot down Francis Gary Powers in a high altitude surveillance plane. For some reason the CIA invited Oswald back into the land of the free and the home of the brave with his new wife who was the daughter of a KGB officer without a hint of prejudice. Next thing you know Oswald shows up in a Texas book depository with a rifle while the CIA is worried about killing Castro. The Warren Commission establishes a conspiracy to cover up the incredible mess and the liberal American media willingly focuses on the conspiracy rather than the incompetence. Mission accomplished.

"The government itself" namely the Warren Commission was established to cover the government's ass for the monumental fukup that the Intelligence Agencies and the government authorized. How many times do you have to remind people that Oswald was a traitor who renounced his Country and sought asylum in Russia. Oswald was working in the top-secret high altitude surveillance network. A year after he defected the Russians shot down Francis Gary Powers in a high altitude surveillance plane. For some reason the CIA invited Oswald back into the land of the free and the home of the brave with his new wife who was the daughter of a KGB officer without a hint of prejudice. Next thing you know Oswald shows up in a Texas book depository with a rifle while the CIA is worried about killing Castro. The Warren Commission establishes a conspiracy to cover up the incredible mess and the liberal American media willingly focuses on the conspiracy rather than the incompetence. Mission accomplished.
Were you alive on November 22, 1963?
I was, and I'm pretty sure my perception of events would have change considerably if the Zapruder film had made the local news that night. What about yours?

How many times do you have to remind people that Oswald was a traitor who renounced his Country and sought asylum in Russia....

For some reason the CIA invited Oswald back into the land of the free and the home of the brave with his new wife who was the daughter of a KGB officer without a hint of prejudice....

Next thing you know Oswald shows up in a Texas book depository....

The Warren Commission establishes a conspiracy to cover up the incredible mess....

Mission accomplished.
How many times do you have to remind some people that Oswald was an agent of the US "intelligence" government-within-a-government, sent to Russia by them as an agent, brought back to the USA with leniency for his faked "treason," and served up by his duplicitous "handlers" as a patsy in a high-level assassination plot.

The CIA and related agencies must have whole stables of potential patsies whom they can use to conceal their nefarious operations.

I am sure a very interesting research study could be done that would reveal the existence of these stables of patsies, going back many decades -- but, of course, the government would never release the relevant information!!

Last edited:
How many times do you have to remind people that Oswald was a traitor who renounced his Country and sought asylum in Russia....

For some reason the CIA invited Oswald back into the land of the free and the home of the brave with his new wife who was the daughter of a KGB officer without a hint of prejudice....

The Warren Commission establishes a conspiracy to cover up the incredible mess....

Mission accomplished.
How many times do you have to remind some people that Oswald was an agent of the US "intelligence" government-within-a-government, sent to Russia by them as an agent, brought back to the USA with leniency for his faked "treason," and served up by his duplicitous "handlers" as a patsy in a high-level assassination plot.

The CIA and related agencies must have whole stables of potential patsies whom they can use to conceal their nefarious operations.

I am sure a very interesting research study could be done that would reveal the existence of these stables of patsies, going back many decades -- but, of course, the government would never release the relevant information!!

I would have assumed, from your childishness that you is a teenager pretending to be grown up but your problably a faggot in disguise

By the way, your avatar -- "numan" -- is tasteless in the extreme

Last edited:

Mission accomplished.

I would have assumed, from your childishness that you is a teenager pretending to be grown up * * * *

By the way, your avatar -- "numan" -- is tasteless in the extreme

Agreed.

It is an insult to truly intelligent people and to the physically handicapped.

noman is a lowlife dopey turd who should be endlessly negged just for that inconsiderate avie.

Forum List

Back