Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

and your lover agent troll rat in the ass is here to kiss your ass as always I see with THREE farts in a row .boy your handlers are getting worried this information if getting out exposing the government lies to the net people whos cat gots their tongue and are speechless since they arent paid to come on here and make idiots out of themselves like you two agents are.

Oh, wait, I got this...

"Three farts in a row from agent Rat in the Hat :poop:"

Watch Gage Dupe Rimjob copy me now. :thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

and your lover agent troll rat in the ass is here to kiss your ass as always I see with THREE farts in a row .boy your handlers are getting worried this information if getting out exposing the government lies to the net people whos cat gots their tongue and are speechless since they arent paid to come on here and make idiots out of themselves like you two agents are.

I win!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

i see you havent gotten over your sad pathetic obsession over my rat in the ass.hahahahahaha

here is another excellent video that shreads to pieces the lies of the video beyond conspiracy that dawgshit worships as the truth and like this one,also cant counter and can only sling shit in defeat like the moneky troll he is.:lmao:

just like that video,it has facts that beyond conspiracy conveinentely leaves out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGBsDoaWO8o]Roger D Craig John F Kennedy 2 Men In Dallas. 1 of 5 - YouTube[/ame]

the lone theorist trolls in denial I mentioned at the very beginning of course have no answers for these facts in these videos either of course.hee hee.so they will avoid watching those videos obviously.hee hee.

magic bullet theory debunked. the first rendering shows the assumed seating positions which in a later study were found to be incorrect. the second rendering show the actual positions and trajectory of the bullet...
it's no proof of a second or third shooter.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong.
I'm not wrong ..you just wish I was .

No I don't wish you were wrong, I know that you are wrong and you are dilusional if you believe that you are right.

Oswald read in the paper one day that the presidential motorcade would pass by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

I rest my case.as everyone can see,this troll ignores FACTS that prove there were MULTIPLE shooters ignoring and not even trying to counter the facts and physical evidence found that there multiple shooters ignoring all the unnaccountable bullets photographed that day that could not be linked to oswalds rifle.:clap2::clap2::lmao: this troll wouldnt last one minute in a deabting hall.he isnt even aware that even the hsca investigation in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that they concluded it was a probable conspiracy and second shooter was involved.if you have two or more people involved,then by definition,you have a conspiracy.:lmao:

here is the proof they concluded the warren commission was wrong and TWO men were involved.

Hey 9/11 ISJ, great job on proving that Rightwinger is a troll who not only ignores facts but spreads disinformation instead.

Rightwinger claims that there were three shots fired the day JFK was shot. What a load of bullshit, it was proven that six shots were fired.

Last edited:
I rest my case.as everyone can see,this troll ignores FACTS that prove there were MULTIPLE shooters ignoring and not even trying to counter the facts and physical evidence found that there multiple shooters ignoring all the unnaccountable bullets photographed that day that could not be linked to oswalds rifle.:clap2::clap2::lmao: this troll wouldnt last one minute in a deabting hall.he isnt even aware that even the hsca investigation in the 70's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that they concluded it was a probable conspiracy and second shooter was involved.if you have two or more people involved,then by definition,you have a conspiracy.:lmao:

here is the proof they concluded the warren commission was wrong and TWO men were involved.

Hey 9/11 ISJ, great job on proving that Rightwinger is a troll who not only ignores facts but spreads disinformation instead.

Rightwinger claims that there were three shots fired the day JFK was shot. What a load of bullshit, it was proven that six shots were fired.

takei-lol.gif
it was proven that six shots were fired.

someone farted in here.:9: one government agent troll on to defend another one..no surprise.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong.
I'm not wrong ..you just wish I was .

No I don't wish you were wrong, I know that you are wrong and you are dilusional if you believe that you are right.

dawgshit like agent rightwinger,keeps ignoring all the multiple unnacountable bullets that were found there that day that you just posted that cant be traced to oswalds rifle and what all the doctors in dallas said.:D:lol:

someone farted in here.:9: Dawgshit you lover fellow agent troll Rat in the ass will be here within the minute i guarantee to shit all over the floor with you .His handlers got him trolling the boards right now at the moment.

Last edited:
the conspiracy THEORY that Obama is a us citizen?

Can't let people know that Obama is really a shape shifting reptilian alien from the Constellation Draco, now can we?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la0KEfTzTEk]Barack Obama Alien Shapeshifter - YouTube[/ame]

this is the kind of childish stuff you agent trolls come back with everytime you are cornered with facts and evidence you cant refute that oswald was inoocent and multiple shooters were involved.Like your handlers instruct you to do,evade the facts and change the subject.:clap2:

this is the kind of childish stuff you agent trolls come back with everytime you are cornered with facts and evidence you cant refute that oswald was inoocent and multiple shooters were involved.Like your handlers instruct you to do,evade the facts and change the subject.:clap2:

I thought you had me on ignore? So you lied eh?

You are probably one of them shape shifting reptilian aliens trying to shift blame elsewhere!! Why should we trust you, you are a proven liar.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back