Even Obama uses the stupid car insurance comparison

CAR insurence is used because per Article 1, Section 8 CONGRESS is mandated to post roads, and therefore MAY submit rules to USE the roads.

Healthcare doesn't fall to that degree because healthcare isn't IN the Constitution, and rather falls into the perview of Individual Responsibility.

Obama is talking out of his ass...the 'So-Called' Scholar.

Obama is depending upon the perpetually stupid to be re-elected.

How about this...
I live in a major city.
I do not need to drive.I choose to drive.I need car Insurance...been buying it for 40 years now.
People live in Manhattan,take public transportation.Sometimes they take a cab/taxi or car service.
Should they have to buy car Insurance to help lower the cost of the Taxis and the car service insurance costs...Why not they benefit from riding in cars do they not? why aren't they doing the right thing and paying their fair share.

Watch the Libs grab onto this idea as way to tax people more.

First of all, Obama makes the claim Obamacare is not a tax. SCOTUS slapped him down there, but in this video he uses the incredibly ignorant comparison that libs all over the internet have been claiming ever since the bill came up that it's the same as the government requiring you to buy car insurance. Morons.

First of all, car insurance is a state issue , not a federal one.

Aren't aviators, airplane operators, required by federal law to carry insurance?

That would prove the right of the federal government to require you to buy insurance, wouldn't it?

Absolutely not you buy the Insurance if you want to fly...
No one is making you fly the plane..
How do you guys not get that???

I was addressing the claim that mandatory insurance is only a state perogative.

One thing at a time.

Have we now established that, yes, the federal government CAN require one to buy insurance under some circumstances?

Forum List

Back