Even before the lewd tapes, Comrade Trump was below 20% to win WH

May as well be. Your boy has shot himself in both feet and amputated both arms. He was going to lose badly anyway but this may turn into a landslide now for Hilary and most people dont even like her. Hilary is going to become POTUS by default not because she is popular.

But what if he drops out and lets Pence run for President? Will it happen?
From what I have heard about Pence, he is a religious nut cake. It wont take much to expose him and his beliefs.

You absolutely hate people of faith, how intolerant, you're a good little Clintonite...
Is that a question or a statement? If its a statement then I hope you feel better later.

I feel good right now... :wink_2:
Me too.

Doesn't hurt them either
May as well be. Your boy has shot himself in both feet and amputated both arms. He was going to lose badly anyway but this may turn into a landslide now for Hilary and most people dont even like her. Hilary is going to become POTUS by default not because she is popular.

From what I have heard about Pence, he is a religious nut cake. It wont take much to expose him and his beliefs.

You absolutely hate people of faith, how intolerant, you're a good little Clintonite...
Is that a question or a statement? If its a statement then I hope you feel better later.

Are you suffering from selective punctuation? Did you see a question mark in his post? He basically said you are a suck puppy for Hillary. No question there. No offense to puppies meant.
No. i was just giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasnt really that ignorant but it appears he was.

Doesn't hurt them either

Are you suffering from selective punctuation? Did you see a question mark in his post? He basically said you are a suck puppy for Hillary. No question there. No offense to puppies meant.
No. i was just giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasnt really that ignorant but it appears he was.

Not your call. That is the problem with you guys.

Did I miss something? Is the election tomorrow?

No, it won’t happen.

It’s much too late for that; indeed, the election has already started, citizens are already voting.

Doesn't hurt them either

Yeah actually I called it. He really was that ignorant.

Doesn't hurt them either

No. He accepts that faith is a fact of life and does not necessarily diminish that person. You don't. That's ignorant.

Doesn't hurt them either

No. He accepts that faith is a fact of life and does not necessarily diminish that person. You don't. That's ignorant.
No one asked what he accepted. I asked him if he was assuming he knew something about me or was he asking a question. He was assuming he knew something about me like you just did. That means he is an ignorant idiot just like you.

Doesn't hurt them either

No one asked what he accepted. I asked him if he was assuming he knew something about me or was he asking a question. He was assuming he knew something about me like you just did. That means he is an ignorant idiot just like you.
Temper. I already asked you if you saw a question mark.

Temper. I already asked you if you saw a question mark.
What are you trying to temper. I know you what asked. I know what I said to educate you.

Women make up 52% of the votes. I am sure that this is really going to help Trump with them. Then you add Hispanics, Blacks, and the educated people of whatever color or culture in this nation, and you can see that Trump cannot now win. There just are not enough uneducated ignorant bastards like Coldjoint and Lumpy to give Trump any chance.

Did I miss something? Is the election tomorrow?

Hillary is a Methodist, and apparently devoted to her failth, unlike your perverted candidate.

So what happened to the big bombshell the RWNJ traitors were saying Assange would be dropping this week?

I cannot think of anything that could put out this Trump fire. He is dead in the water, which is now full of blood.

OBAMA IS RUNNING FOR A THIRD TERM! HOLLY COW!

Jimbo is a prude, who knew....Jimmy never used the word pussy, when fuck serves so much better....The hypocrisy of the left, and the Ganging Up of the subversive left and NeverTrump right over a MANUFACTURED outrage is a sight to behold....can you imagine how truly scared these people are to drag out bullshit from 11 years ago?

So what happened to the big bombshell the RWNJ traitors were saying Assange would be dropping this week?

He dropped some rather incriminating and definitely traitorous Hillary stuff but sex sells..especially for Democrats that simply could care less.

View attachment 92613

Oh the irony of your meme posted while RWNJ traitors are rushing to make excuses for everything Duh Donuld has done and said.

Proof of how RWNJ traitors see women - their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters.

What Drumpf said is true - that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you fools would twist yourselves into pretzels to excuse it.

SHAME ON YOU.

Jimbo is a prude, who knew....Jimmy never used the word pussy, when fuck serves so much better....The hypocrisy of the left, and the Ganging Up of the subversive left and NeverTrump right over a MANUFACTURED outrage is a sight to behold....can you imagine how truly scared these people are to drag out bullshit from 11 years ago?

Come on Virgin...first it comes as a great surprise that I am running for President. And I assure you! I have never, NEVER, advocated grabbing a woman as Comrade Donald is now known to advocate. He is a slug and if you vote for him, you have voted for a slug.

He dropped some rather incriminating and definitely traitorous Hillary stuff but sex sells..especially for Democrats that simply could care less.

View attachment 92613

Oh the irony of your meme posted while RWNJ traitors are rushing to make excuses for everything Duh Donuld has done and said.

Proof of how RWNJ traitors see women - their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters.

What Drumpf said is true - that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you fools would twist yourselves into pretzels to excuse it.

SHAME ON YOU.

Fugly got something right. All Republicans that jump the Trump train are traitors and will be remembered at their next election cycle for being exactly why we nominated Trump for, to get rid of DemocRAT lights!!!!!

Come on Virgin...first it comes as a great surprise that I am running for President. And I assure you! I have never, NEVER, advocated grabbing a woman as Comrade Donald is now known to advocate. He is a slug and if you vote for him, you have voted for a slug.

Have our seen the YouTube of Blow Job actually grabbing pussy from a stewardess during a 1998 campaign flight? Were you as outraged, you phony pussy?

Have our seen the YouTube of Blow Job actually grabbing pussy from a stewardess during a 1998 campaign flight? Were you as outraged, you phony pussy?

Bill is not running for President. You are stuck with scum bucket Trump. Deal with it...

Forum List

Back