Even before the lewd tapes, Comrade Trump was below 20% to win WH

So what happened to the big bombshell the RWNJ traitors were saying Assange would be dropping this week?

He dropped some rather incriminating and definitely traitorous Hillary stuff but sex sells..especially for Democrats that simply could care less.

View attachment 92613

Oh the irony of your meme posted while RWNJ traitors are rushing to make excuses for everything Duh Donuld has done and said.

Proof of how RWNJ traitors see women - their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters.

What Drumpf said is true - that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you fools would twist yourselves into pretzels to excuse it.

SHAME ON YOU.

Fugly got something right. All Republicans that jump the Trump train are traitors and will be remembered at their next election cycle for being exactly why we nominated Trump for, to get rid of DemocRAT lights!!!!!

Nope, they are survivors. They don't want to go down on the SS Trump. The ship is sinking quickly and he thinks it is funny as he Tweets, "It has been an interesting 24 Hours."

He definitely has mental problem.

Did I miss something? Is the election tomorrow?
May as well be. Your boy has shot himself in both feet and amputated both arms. He was going to lose badly anyway but this may turn into a landslide now for Hilary and most people dont even like her. Hilary is going to become POTUS by default not because she is popular.

But what if he drops out and lets Pence run for President? Will it happen?
From what I've read on the internet, it can't happen. People have already started voting. Trump is on the ballot. They can't stop it now.

Did I miss something? Is the election tomorrow?
May as well be. Your boy has shot himself in both feet and amputated both arms. He was going to lose badly anyway but this may turn into a landslide now for Hilary and most people dont even like her. Hilary is going to become POTUS by default not because she is popular.

But what if he drops out and lets Pence run for President? Will it happen?
From what I've read on the internet, it can't happen. People have already started voting. Trump is on the ballot. They can't stop it now.

And besides, Mister Ego, the narcissistic pervert, will never give up the nomination. A lot of us predicted that some serious trash will come out about Trump. And honestly, I think this is only the beginning. There will be more trash coming out about MIster Scum.

OBAMA IS RUNNING FOR A THIRD TERM! HOLLY COW!

Jimbo is a prude, who knew....Jimmy never used the word pussy, when fuck serves so much better....The hypocrisy of the left, and the Ganging Up of the subversive left and NeverTrump right over a MANUFACTURED outrage is a sight to behold....can you imagine how truly scared these people are to drag out bullshit from 11 years ago?

Come on Virgin...first it comes as a great surprise that I am running for President. And I assure you! I have never, NEVER, advocated grabbing a woman as Comrade Donald is now known to advocate. He is a slug and if you vote for him, you have voted for a slug.

Have our seen the YouTube of Blow Job actually grabbing pussy from a stewardess during a 1998 campaign flight? Were you as outraged, you phony pussy?

Bill is not running for President. You are stuck with scum bucket Trump. Deal with it...

Thank GOD he's not a corrupt, lying, criminal murdering bitch....That's HiLIARy in case you forgot

So what happened to the big bombshell the RWNJ traitors were saying Assange would be dropping this week?

He dropped some rather incriminating and definitely traitorous Hillary stuff but sex sells..especially for Democrats that simply could care less.

View attachment 92613

Oh the irony of your meme posted while RWNJ traitors are rushing to make excuses for everything Duh Donuld has done and said.

Proof of how RWNJ traitors see women - their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters.

What Drumpf said is true - that he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you fools would twist yourselves into pretzels to excuse it.

SHAME ON YOU.

Fugly got something right. All Republicans that jump the Trump train are traitors and will be remembered at their next election cycle for being exactly why we nominated Trump for, to get rid of DemocRAT lights!!!!!

Nope, they are survivors. They don't want to go down on the SS Trump. The ship is sinking quickly and he thinks it is funny as he Tweets, "It has been an interesting 24 Hours."

But did he kill 4 men in Benghazi?

OBAMA IS RUNNING FOR A THIRD TERM! HOLLY COW!
Jimbo is a prude, who knew....Jimmy never used the word pussy, when fuck serves so much better....The hypocrisy of the left, and the Ganging Up of the subversive left and NeverTrump right over a MANUFACTURED outrage is a sight to behold....can you imagine how truly scared these people are to drag out bullshit from 11 years ago?

Come on Virgin...first it comes as a great surprise that I am running for President. And I assure you! I have never, NEVER, advocated grabbing a woman as Comrade Donald is now known to advocate. He is a slug and if you vote for him, you have voted for a slug.

Have our seen the YouTube of Blow Job actually grabbing pussy from a stewardess during a 1998 campaign flight? Were you as outraged, you phony pussy?

Bill is not running for President. You are stuck with scum bucket Trump. Deal with it...

Thank GOD he's not a corrupt, lying, criminal murdering bitch....That's HiLIARy in case you forgot

First, you have a great imagination about Hillary. Secondly, give it time, just give it time.

View attachment 92613

SHAME ON YOU.

And she before your Kangaroo court for eleven hours and made them look stupid. Now they put a cherry on the cake by nominating a Pervert.

First, you have a great imagination about Hillary. Secondly, give it time, just give it time.

zDid he have a secret server that is a felony by federal law, and was hacked with Iran killing a nuke scientist from info obtained from that server?.....I love answering your bullshit with facts!!!

View attachment 92613

SHAME ON YOU.

And she before your Kangaroo court for eleven hours and made them look stupid. Now they put a cherry on the cake by nominating a Pervert.

Yup, they were stupid, can't deny that, What difference does it make and it goes unchallenged, she’s a heartless killer

zDid he have a secret server that is a felony by federal law, and was hacked with Iran killing a nuke scientist from info obtained from that server?.....I love answering your bullshit with facts!!!

Go take a drink. You will need to be very drunk before November 9th. :badgrin:

We are looking at mass emasculation and rank hypocrisy. For men to say they never bragged about their prowess with women is a weak argument. Everyone man I know did, and does, when given the chance and not in mixed company.

It doesn't make it right, but it does make it a masculine trait. For politicians to deny that because of social pressure is dishonest. And I am willing to bet that homosexual men do the same about their conquests. I do not think it is more important than the issues that face this country.

Take a look at what the Left has had, and wants, this country to accept as moral. Then take another look at what happened and it just pales in comparison.

We are looking at mass emasculation and rank hypocrisy. For men to say they never bragged about their prowess with women is a weak argument. Everyone man I know did, and does, when given the chance and not in mixed company.

It doesn't make it right, but it does make it a masculine trait. For politicians to deny that because of social pressure is dishonest. And I am willing to bet that homosexual men do the same about their conquests. I do not think it is more important than the issues that face this country.

Take a look at what the Left has had, and wants, this country to accept as moral. Then take another look at what happened and it just pales in comparison.
Only immature assholes engage in the behavior exhibited by Drumpf. That comment about his daughter being a great piece of ass shows that his comments when she was younger may have led to him sexually abusing his daughter. Drumpf is simply the scum that grows at the bottom of dumpsters out side of low budget restaurants.

Only immature assholes engage in the behavior exhibited by Drumpf. That comment about his daughter being a great piece of ass shows that his comments when she was younger may have led to him sexually abusing his daughter. Drumpf is simply the scum that grows at the bottom of dumpsters out side of low budget restaurants.

You mean the scum next to Trump in the dumpster. It's called Hillary. Everyone forgets how she talks to people.
There are many examples of her treatment of employees at the WH. Is it alright for her to demean people who are doing a job.
Trump was just talking and did not hurt anyone. And most sane people of both sexes know it happens. And since when has maturity become so chaste?

You mean the scum next to Trump in the dumpster. It's called Hillary. Everyone forgets how she talks to people.
There are many examples of her treatment of employees at the WH. Is it alright for her to demean people who are doing a job.
Trump was just talking and did not hurt anyone. And most sane people of both sexes know it happens. And since when has maturity become so chaste?
I see that people that think this sort of behavior is ok are people that peaked in high school and never matured. Its like I said earlier today. There could be a tape of Drumpf molesting his daughter and guys that support him will swear everyone does it. :laugh:

I see that people that think this sort of behavior is ok are people that peaked in high school and never matured. Its like I said earlier today. There could be a tape of Drumpf molesting his daughter and guys that support him will swear everyone does it. :laugh:

I see you think molesting children is funny. You are projecting. Engaging in jocularity does not mean you are a pervert. Are you a woman? You sound like one. Let me break it to you men and women are different and it remains a popular pastime for both sexes.

Here is an interesting article about the media bashing Trump.
One thing you have to say for the "progressive" media's anti-Trump campaign: It takes the readers' and the viewers' minds off Hillary Clinton. That is important, as a deep examination of the lady's credentials could get voters worrying over how much liberty is likely to be left at the end of a Clinton term.
The Horsewhipping of Donald Trump | RealClearPolitics

I see you think molesting children is funny. You are projecting. Engaging in jocularity does not mean you are a pervert. Are you a woman? You sound like one. Let me break it to you men and women are different and it remains a popular pastime for both sexes.
I see you think molesting children is normal. You are projecting. Protecting Drumpf from his own admissions of child molestation is not normal.Of course men and women are different. Drumpf is at best a boy and not up to the task of being a POTUS.

I see you think molesting children is normal. You are projecting. Protecting Drumpf from his own admissions of child molestation is not normal.Of course men and women are different. Drumpf is at best a boy and not up to the task of being a POTUS.

At best Hillary is a crook and a traitor.

View attachment 92585

He may go to single digits now...
I find that map (and others like it) fascinating, because it has most of Dixie, plus most of the "Union slave states", and Indiana, a well known KKK stronghold.

Of course there are exceptions, it's not all of Dixie, plus there's part of the Great Plains, Rocky Mountains, desert, and Alaska, but it's still interesting.

View attachment 92585

He may go to single digits now...
I find that map (and others like it) fascinating, because it has most of Dixie, plus most of the "Union slave states", and Indiana, a well known KKK stronghold.

Of course there are exceptions, it's not all of Dixie, plus there's part of the Great Plains, Rocky Mountains, desert, and Alaska, but it's still interesting.

Now count the the large Muslim population concentrated in certain areas of this country. That is the problem, all the KKK has left is rhetoric.

Forum List

Back